Shanna Tolson Photography Reviews

Shanna Tolson Photography 5
Shanna Tolson Photography 6
Shanna Tolson Photography 7

Taylor Sharkus · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Exceptional and Professional Photographer!

Shanna is an exceptional photographer as she is super easy to work with and is very professional! She responds quickly to all of my questions and made us felt as ease throughout our entire engagement shoot. Her work truly speaks for itself! Now, we’re planning our upcoming maternity photoshoot with Shanna! Thank you Shanna for your beautiful hard work!

Sent on 05/07/2019
    Shanna Tolson Photography 12
    Shanna Tolson Photography 13
    Shanna Tolson Photography 14
    Shanna Tolson Photography 15
    Shanna Tolson Photography 16

Shanna Tolson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! Can’t wait to capture your baby bump and then your wedding in February! Thank you for choosing me! I loved working with you guys!
  • Hannah

Hannah Jackson · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Couldn't choosen a better photographer!

Shanna is absolutely AMAZING! And so very talented! She is so fun and bubbly makes the awkwardness of getting pictures done effortless! She was so professional and creative! I don't know what I would have done without her!
    Her work is stunning and she is great at what she does! And super quick! No waiting weeks and weeks for your photos!
    So happy my family has such an amazing photographer to capture our priceless memories! Thank you so much, Shanna!

XOXO

Sent on 07/15/2019

Shanna Tolson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much soon to be Mrs.Bell! Your family is simply the most adorable and I had a blast working with you! Can’t wait to capture your big day in October! XOXO!

Kat Nguyen · Married on 08/03/2019

Positive & Passionate

Shanna exudes patience and positivity, which is much needed for stressful events. Her passion for this work shines through in her photos and she is always going the extra mile to make sure her customers are pleased. We feel very fortunate to have found Shanna to capture our engagement and wedding. We so appreciate her positive energy and creativity.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Shanna Tolson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me to capture such special memories in your life! You have been such a breeze to work with! Can’t wait for your big day in August! ♥️

Kat Gunn · Married on 08/04/2018

Wedding Photography

Shanna truly went above and beyond and captured every moment beautifully! She has an eye for wedding photography and her personality is so charming! She was an absolute joy to work with!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Shanna Tolson Photography 25
    Shanna Tolson Photography 26
    Shanna Tolson Photography 27

Shanna Tolson Photography's reply:

KAT!!!!!! Thank you for choosing me! I had the best time at your wedding, I could re live that day over and over! Such a beautiful, easy going couple!