Shanna Simpson Photography, LLC Reviews

8 | Louisville, KY

8 Reviews for Shanna Simpson Photography, LLC

Everything went so smooth and perfect on our special day. Shanna did everything we asked and then some. Absolutely love her stlye and professionalism. Stunning pictures, some of the best images I have ever seen in my life. Highly recommend her for any occasion, leave the worries at home because she is very on point in what she does!

Adrianne · Married on 09/22/2013

Shanna is soooo wonderful. My pics were gorgeous. She has such a great eye for fabulous shots.

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2012

Shanna is an amazing person and photographer! She photographed my engagement and wedding. I couldn't imagine picking anyone else! Her eye for opportunity was amazing! She helped capture memories to last a lifetime!

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2011

Shanna is awesome to work with. She is very attentive to detail to make sure the shot is just right! Our pictures turned out amazing!!!! The toughest part is picking out the best ones because they are all so beautiful. Thank you Shanna for capturing and being a part of our Wedding day. :) I will call Shanna for future pictures too.

Sent on 12/05/2011

G · Married on 06/11/2011

Love Love Love Shanna! The photos that she took at our wedding were amazing. The quality of the pictures, time she spent with us, as well as the special moments she captured have made her our go to photographer.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Shanna did an amazing job!! Was professional and captured our wedding beautifully! I highly recommend her!

Angela · Married on 10/23/2010

Shanna did a wonderful job as the photographer for our wedding. She made things very comfortable that day and was there from start to finish. When we got our photos they really did capture the day, and the album was like none I had seen before. It was fantastic!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Shanna is so sweet and will help however she can. It was a pleasure working with and getting to know her. I would definitely recommend her and use her for other occasions.