Shane Tincu Films Reviews

30 | Howell, MI

30 Reviews for Shane Tincu Films

Linda · Married on 08/21/2010

Shane was a dream to work with! He and his team somehow managed to cover every special moment of our wedding and reception without being intrusive.
    Shane's easy going style made everyone relaxed and comfortable throughout the event!

We couldn't be happier with how the video came out...we have already recommended him to friends and they're delighted too!

Sent on 05/27/2011

Kelsey · Married on 08/21/2010

Last summer my mom got engaged and began the challanging search of finding the right videographer. Together my mom and her fiance decided capturing their wedding day on film was one of the most important aspects of the day. They met with many different people but none were perfect. They chose Shane because of his phenominal portfolio, fair prices, and fun laid back attitude. The wedding day was perfect and every moment is captured almost even better on film : ) A sneak preview dvd was created by the next week and gave the best highlights of the day. Later a dvd with the full ceremony and all other requested details was also sent to our family. I was so happy to work with Shane and have such an important day documented for our family. I hope to have Shane shoot my wedding one day!

Sent on 05/28/2011

Teresa · Married on 10/11/2008

Knowing that I wanted our special day captured in a creative way, I looked for someone who put their personal touch on videography. Once I saw an example of Shane's work, I knew he was the one I wanted! He put our day together in such a innovative way that we are going to enjoy watching our wedding day year after year. The music selections for each portion fit perfectly with what was going on. He was very flexible when it came to when & where we captured each moment...traveling with us to each photography point along the way. My favorite part is the bridal party shots at the end that look like "credits" to the end of a movie - what a neat twist!

If you want someone who has a professional feel with fantastic product at the end...Shane Tincu is who you want to hire! His work will not disappoint you.

Sent on 07/20/2011

Lindsay · Married on 04/12/2014

We were on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding, and decided to go for it! I loved Shane's videos online and after chatting with him on the phone about his style and approach, chose to go with him (he tries to be as unnoticeable as possible!). We are so incredibly happy to have our memories documented on film, and especially love the 7-minute highlight film, which has been great to share with family and friends who were unable to attend.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Tu-Anh · Married on 09/17/2011

Shane is a great videographer! We love our highlight and wedding videos and highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/08/2012