Shamrock Limousine Reviews

54 | Aliquippa, PA

54 Reviews for Shamrock Limousine

Carrie · Married on 11/12/2011

3.5

We contracted their party bus to take us to our ceremony to the reception and pictures in between. The driver was very patient and flexible. We ran into some issues with our shuttle service (the bus didn't return to pick up the last of the guests, including my husband and I. Luckily, some other wedding guests were able to help us get to our destinations); however, Shamrock (specifically Grace - thank you Grace!) worked with us to rectify the problem. While very frustrating at the time, we were happy that they chose to work with us to correct the issue which shows they are truly committed to ensuring the customer has a good experience with their company. They are definitely the best value in the Pittsburgh area (other's charge a couple hundred more for the services we contracted).

My advice is to ensure that the drivers performing the service are aware of your schedule for your day. Ask the vendor for the people providing the service and their contact information should a schedule change happen. Though we had no schedule changes, I forgot to get the drivers' information which is what cause the problem on our day. This advice goes for any vendor, not just transportation.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Carrie, I am so sorry that this happened to you on your wedding. We strive to make this day as stress free as possible, and we have failed. There is no excuse that will come close to making things better. I will personally make sure that we correct the problem and get you money back. I know that this will not make up for the bad memories, but we hope that we can not cause you anymore problems.

My deepest apologies... Grace Larkin- Shamrock Limousine

DIANE · Married on 05/05/2012

3.8
      3.5

the party bus ws great and everyone had a blast.....

Sent on 05/08/2012

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Diane,
    Thank you so much for taking time to write us a review. We had so much fun with you group. Please keep us in mind for any future events.

Have a great day!

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2016

1.8
      1.5

I would not book them again. First, the picture they sent me of the shuttle van is not the vehicle that showed up on my wedding day. Next, I called to confirm that they would provide glass wear for my guests to drink champagne on the shuttle van but there was no glass wear on the day of. Lastly, they were impossible to get a hold of the day of. We had to ask the driver for her number and we were constantly waiting on the driver.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ayla · Married on 11/03/2017

1.0
      0.5
      1.0
      0.5

So disappointed. When I contacted them multiple times to discuss an issue, they stopped answering my emails and wouldn't return my call. Would not recommend.

Sent on 12/02/2017