Shamrock Limousine Reviews

54 | Aliquippa, PA

54 Reviews for Shamrock Limousine

Robyn · Married on 05/02/2015

We enjoyed using Shamrock for our wedding! Since we got married in May, they made sure we finalized our reservation before they got too busy with prom requests. Shamrock was easy to work with as we scheduled two pick-up times from the hotel for guests and two departure times at the end of the evening.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Robyn. We hope you are enjoying married life!

Best wishes!!

Dana · Married on 11/08/2014

Shamrock was great to work with. Ron was fantastic! He was our driver in my friends wedding and I requested him for mine because he was so nice and professional! He was so helpful and took all of our bags to the bottom of the bus so we had more room. On time for our wedding and had no issues!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/23/2014

They were wonderful. They made everything simple and our driver was awesome. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your special day and for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it.

Have a great day!

We used Shamrock Limousine as our transportation on our wedding day and loved it!! Our driver, Scott, was on time, very professional, friendly, and a safe driver. He was even dressed formally too! The 14-16 passenger limo bus was spacious, comfortable, and looked great! The pictures we took inside turned out wonderful too with the lighting and everything. Music and champagne to set the mood was provided. Also, I worked with Grace the months leading up to it. She is so friendly, professional, quick, and knowledgeable. She was always there to answer any of my questions. Overall, I think this is a great company! Everyone I have met with that worked there has been great and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for wedding day transportation.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Brandi,
    Thank you so much for the very nice review. We are happy that we could be a part of your wedding, it was such a beautiful day, we wish you guys the best!

Sarah · event on: 12/04/2013

We use Shamrock for airport transfers. Always early for pick up, very helpful with luggage, super friendly chauffeurs. The cars are well maintained and the drivers are always polite. They are my choice over numerous other companies in the Beaver County area. Easy to book and fair pricing. You won't and can't go wrong booking with them!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your business and for taking the time to review our services. We really appreciate it!

Have a great day!

• Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/12/2013

WOW!

The party bus that we reserved was incredible! It was large enough to accomodate all of our bridal party members and had a little extra room so everyone was comfortable. The music and atmosphere on the bus was perfect for celebrating our big day.

Our driver was also amazing! We thought we had taken a little too long with pictures downtown and would be late to our reception but he was so knowledgeable with the route and how to get us there as fast as possible and we actually arrived 7 minutes ahead of schedule!

We had an amazing time thanks in large part to our time together on the party bus and not having to worry about anything because Shamrock took the time to make sure everything was perfect for us!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Maureen,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review, and for the opportunity to help in your special day. We really appreciate it!

Congratulations again

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2013

We met Debbie from Shamrock Limousine at a bridal show at the Monroeville Convention Center. We received a scratch off card and ended up winning $100 off our limousine service. We were able to tour a limousine bus that day and ended up booking with them right away. Debbie was very professional and easy to work with on the phone and through emails. We sent her our wedding day timeline (when/where we needed picked up/dropped off and our picture location sites) she gave this to our driver early so he was able to already have the locations mapped out so he knew where he was going. Our driver was also very professional and I can’t say enough good things about him. Our limousine bus was stocked with 4 bottles of champagne, pop, water and glassware. The day before the wedding we called to see if they could pick up a case of beer for us so it was already chilled when the driver picked us up and it wasn’t a problem! I highly recommend them to anyone with an upcoming wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2013

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Shamrock. That is a big help to us. I hope you are enjoying the married life!

Congratulations again!

We were very pleased with Shamrock! They were very helpful leading up to and including our wedding day!! The limousine was spotless...everyone had a blast!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Shamrock Limousine. We really appreciate all the feedback!

Congratulations again and Best wishes on your new adventure as husband and wife!

Kate · Married on 10/06/2012

Wonderful people to work with! Beautiful cars, especially for the value. Would definitely use again for non-wedding events (since I'm never getting married again!)!

Sent on 10/20/2012

Kate,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review our business. We truly believe we have the best customers out there. Wishing you all the best!

-Shamrock Limousine

I used Shamrock for my bachelorette party and wedding (party bus both times!!), and they were wonderful! I can't say enough good things about Grace and her team. They responded quickly to my emails, worked with me to choose the best timing for the limos, and were very professional. Their prices couldn't be beat.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We truly value all of our clients and we would not be here without you all.

I am so glad you had a great time. We look forward to many more.

Best,

www.shamrocklimousine.com

Corina · Married on 06/09/2012

Shamrock was by far the best value and their service was outstanding!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. We are so happy that you enjoyed your day and we were able to be a part of it. All the best!

• Maura

Maura · Married on 05/12/2012

I wish I had the drivers name! He was the best ever, always helped with my dress!

Sent on 07/06/2012

Maura,
    Thank you for taking the time to review Shamrock Limousine. We are always happy to help our clients with any needs, including the dress.

We hope you had an amazing wedding and wish you nothing but the best in your future.

-Shamrock

Matthew · Married on 10/29/2011

Went above and beyond waiting later than they were contracted. Genuinely cared about their clients. Thy also did not charge when we didn't use the extra shuttle. Fantastic!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Laina · Married on 10/29/2011

This transportation service was fa-nominal! Their prices can't be beat and their customer service is fantastic! The Party Bus was a huge hit with my wedding party. No one had ever been on one and this ended up being one of things that everyone raved about by the end of the night. The driver was very knowledge of the area our wedding was in and was very nice to everyone. The shuttle service was also great too.

Sent on 02/17/2012

Lmack,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with Shamrock Limousine. Thank you so much for choosing Shamrock Limousine for your wedding day. Please feel free to upload some pictures of your special day on our facebook page. We would love to see them. www.facebook.com/shamrocklimousine

Wishing you all the best,

Shamrock Limousine!

Ashley · Married on 06/18/2011

We reserved the 24+ passenger Limo Bus for our wedding! They driver arrived on time and was extremely nice and fun to work with! She drove a little on the fast side and I fell off my seat a few times, but other than that I would recommend Shamrock Limo to anyone! They have great prices and we were even able to upgrade to a bigger limo for $75!

Sent on 07/14/2012

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Shamrock Limousine. We appreciate your feedback, I will discuss the speed with the drivers and make sure they are aware the passengers in the bus are moving around quite a bit.

Congratulations!

ashley · Married on 09/04/2010

They did. an amazing job for our wedding, would highly recommend shamrock limo service to anyone. The driver was even so great she was able too help me with my busel for my dress when no one else could get it thanks Shamrock!!!!!!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Ashley,
    Thank you so much for the review! I am glad the driver was able to help with your dress! That is awesome.

I hope married life is all you dreamed of!

Larissa · Married on 09/22/2012

Shamrock Limousine did an excellent job! We hired them for our limo for our bridal party & we also had them do a shuttle for our guests to & from the hotel & reception hall. They were on-time, professional, and easy/fun to work with & be around the day-of. Our black excursion limo was clean, fun, & filled with clean glasses & champagne and we had no complaints from the guests about the shuttles.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Larissa,
    Thank you for taking the time to review Shamrock Limousine. We are so happy that we were able to help make your special day truly unforgettable. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Best Wishes,

Grace Larkin
    Shamrock Limousine

I initially booked Shamrock, but then found another place that was cheaper at a wedding expo. When I asked, they were willing to price-match the other place without hesitation. The AC in our limo stopped working as the driver, Scott, was on his way to pick us up, but he got us to the church on time, and even went the crazy route I wanted to take to be sure to miss any construction traffic. During the ceremony, Scott went back to Shamrock and swapped out vehicles, even transferring all of the girls' bags and alcohol, etc. so that once everyone was on the bus, it was nice and cool!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Julianna · Married on 12/27/2015

The service was wonderful . . .

Sent on 01/05/2016

Julianna,
    Thank you for taking time to review our services and choosing Shamrock Limousine for your wedding day transportation. We truly appreciate it.

-Grace Ball
    Shamrock Limousine

Shamrock was amazing to work with! I was a little skeptical because I met them at a bridal show, and didn't know much about the company, but they were very flexible in meeting all of my needs. My driver was amazing, I wish I could remember his name (Bob? Tom?), he showed up early and was a pleasure to work with! The company also helped me to adjust their existing packages to meet my needs for the day. Great value! Get a scratch off coupon from the bridal shows too!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Shamrock Limousine. We truly appreciate your honest feedback, and we are very happy that you let us be apart of your special day!

Congratulations again!

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Shamrock provided a limo bus for our bridal party which transported the groomsmen to the church, and then the entire bridal party to the reception. The bus arrived on time, was clean and beautiful, and the driver was very friendly. One of the groomsman connected his phone to the radio which was in the back of the bus and was able to be our DJ for our ride to the reception, creating such a fun atmosphere. Shamrock was very easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding and provided great service for us on the day of. I would highly recommend Shamrock to any couple looking for a reliable limo service on their wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Danielle · Married on 07/09/2011

3.0

They were prompt and very easy going with taking us to a lot of different places to get pictures. The limo was clean and the driver was very sweet! The price was high, but we booked this last, so we weren’t as able to shop around. But I was happy with the service I received on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Shamrock Limousine's reply:

Danielle, Thank you for the review and also for letting us be apart of your special day. We hope it was more than you could have imagined. We do try to keep our prices very competitive and will work our best to help fit everyones budget.

Congratulations on your new life together as husband and wife.

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2019

Good experience

We worked with Shamrock to provide transportation for wedding party photos before our ceremony, then to get our wedding party and family members to the ceremony site. The cost was reasonable and the company was quick to respond during the booking process. Debby was a huge help in coordinating details. The day of the event, the bus experienced a serious mechanical issue before it was supposed to take us to the ceremony. The driver reported the situation to his manager and arranged for us to have alternate transportation before bringing the issue to our attention. It was such a relief that the driver took such initiative to problem solve for us so we didn't have to worry about that on our wedding day. The company was extremely apologetic and worked with us to quickly issue a refund since we weren't able to use the party bus for our contracted time. We were really pleased with their response.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Alexa · Married on 07/23/2016

4.2

The limo customer service staff were awesome when coming up with how many hours I would truly need without over charging me like some companies would definitely try doing. The only negative about my experience was the limo came a little late when picking up there bridal party and the AC was not working when it was 90 degrees out! However on the way from the church to the reception the driver was able to fix the AC, thank goodness!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2012

4.2

Shamrock limousine was really great to work with during the planning phases. We arranged to have the limo before our ceremony and to come back afterwards. The limo afterwards served as a shuttle for our guests. We used the limo bus which was awesome on the inside. Our guests loved having access to the limo!

Prior to the ceremony, there was an issue with the driver arriving on time and the iPod hook-up but the issue was later resolved.

Once we arrived at the reception I realized I forgot my bag in the limo. The driver was very nice and was willing to come back so I could have my bag.

We worked with Grace after our wedding and she was very apologetic. She was very professional and helped to make the situation better. Despite our little encounter, I would still recommend using this vendor.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Hello Lauren,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review Shamrock Limousine. I just wanted to apologize for the drivers behavior on your wedding day. This is not something that is normal for us as a company, and we will handle the situation and driver on our end.
    As for the i-Pod dock, unfortunately, they do not work with the iPhone4 and above. I am not sure if that was the issue, but I can assure you that they are all currently working.

We hope that you still had a wonderful wedding and we can work something out to make up this inconvenience to you. Please let me know if there is anything that we can do.

My apologies,