Shaman Andrew Reviews

6 Reviews for Shaman Andrew

• Erica

Erica 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Magical experience

After meeting with Andrew we decided that he was the guy for us 馃榿 He was very personable and had a wonderful energy. We had a very unique wedding with 300 guests at a campground with tents, and cabins. During our ceremony we burned sage and smoked from a peace pipe. Andrew was willing to do anything we asked of him 馃馃槃 He was very easy to work with when it came to his speech. He was able to make changes that we wanted without question. We have received compliments in regards to him having a beautiful speaking voice, bringing both laughs and tears, and his look of course! People thought that we were all friends which I think is a testament to how comfortable he is even in a large group setting.
    We would most definitely recommend Andrew for any ceremony that you would like, he is able to adapt!!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Mark 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Andrew is an *awesome* Officiant. He created a ceremony tailored to us (his pre-questionnaire for you as the couple is in depth!) with the perfect mix of humor and reverence for the circumstance. He's responsive, professional and is very aware of the complications of the day so he does his best to let you know he'll work to make things right. Best of all he has an out-sized, fun, gregarious and charming personality that comes through to everyone on your big day. I had multiple people tell me on the day of our wedding how much they loved the ceremony and/or their experience with him afterward.

If you'd like to get a feel for him as a host check out Flynn's Mansfield on Wednesday nights or Park St. Ale House, Attleboro on Tuesday nights where he runs trivia.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/18/2018
  • Emily

Emily 路 Married on 10/13/2017

the.best.day. Ever

Andrew has been friends with my husband since high school but was quickly a friend of mine as soon as we met. He was able to make our ceremony extremely personal and heart warming. He truly made our day a celebration of the love we share and I would recommend him to any of my friends!

Sent on 07/01/2019

George 路 Married on 04/30/2016

Andrew was great, and gave us a certain added amount of character for our wedding. A great choice - highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Sara 路 Married on 12/20/2015

Deciding to have Andrew as our Officiant was one of the first decisions we made when my husband and I got engaged, and he truly made our wedding stand out. Andrew spent quality time getting to know us as individuals and as a couple. He asked us if there was anything specific we wanted him to include in his speech, and he put it all together beautifully. His speech was everything from "laugh out loud" to tear jerking and captured everyone in the room. After the ceremony, our guests mentioned what an amazing job Andrew did. We wholeheartedly recommend Andrew as an officiant! We could not have been happier with the way our ceremony went. Thank you, Andrew!!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Jonathan 路 Married on 11/20/2015

Andrew was very helpful. My wife and I wanted to do a small last minute wedding. I contacted Andrew the night before the wedding and he was gracious enough to show up at 8am the next day and work with us. He was very professional and I highly recommend him if you are getting married.

Sent on 06/27/2016