Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography Reviews

Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography 7
  • Adriana

Adriana · Married on 03/09/2019

Great eye!

I don’t have enough words to explain how wonderful Shaina is! She has the ability to capture every special moment without you even noticing her. Her talent is beyond and she has an amazing eye for the perfect light and scene.

I can’t stop looking at my wedding pictures because they are soooo beautiful and unique. It almost feels like I’m looking at a magazine.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography 8
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography 9
  • Jesse

Jesse · Married on 10/14/2018

I cannot imagine having any better photographer to capture my surprise sunrise proposal - what an incredible treat! My planning was very elaborate and involved, and it seemed like Shaina was there with me step-for-step, matching my enthusiasm and attention to detail. She left me with the fullest confidence leading up to the big day. And she was sneaky! My fiancee didn't know I had hired a photographer until it was all said and done and it was time for us to take some couples photos. Shaina was so great to work with for those too! She made us feel comfortable, and didn't try to over-pose us. She let us act natural and be ourselves. As she saw the opportunity for cute poses, she would suggest them, but otherwise she stuck to candid shots, which was so perfect. Her demeanor was very casual, relaxed, patient, fun, and comfortable, almost like an amateur photographer playing with their camera for the first time. But at the same time, she was precise, professional, organized, knowledgeable, and had every single piece of equipment she needed to make every shot exactly right, without having to toy around with it or learn on the fly - she just knew, like a seasoned veteran photographer. And the photos came out BEAUTIFULLY. Advanced technology makes it so easy for one to take a pretty photo. Shaina's artistic eye and expertise certainly goes well beyond that. It was on full display with the unique lighting challenges that a sunrise shoot offers; she demonstrated mastery in areas about which I have no knowledge. And her eye for composition is on point! And she really took the time and care to capture the entire moment, too - all of the surrounding elements, landscape, props, the ring, etc. So the entire experience is with us in the photos. I would 100% have her shoot our wedding if we were getting married in Florida, since she demonstrated herself to be so trustworthy and skilled - and easy to work with! I am so thankful to have found her to capture my proposal though!

Sent on 04/07/2018
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography 17
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography 18
    Shaina DeCiryan Lifestyle + Wedding Photography 19

Abby · Married on 03/02/2017

I cannot write enough good reviews about this amazing photographer. When I initially got engaged, I spent hours searching for photographers that had that special eye to capture beautiful intimate moments without looking too posey. Shaina's art speaks for itself and I am so grateful to have found her! During our wedding, Shaina was amazingly energetic, sweet, and just plain genuine in her happiness to be there. We had so many compliments from our guests describing her positive energy.
    Her work itself is in a class of it's own. I have no doubt people will be fighting over the privilege of having her shoot their wedding soon!
    Our engagement shoot was magic and I'm so looking forward to receiving our wedding photos. We received a preview of a handful of wedding photos, and they were everything I ever wanted and more. I encourage anyone looking for a wedding photographer to check out her website and prepare to be dazzled!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Holly · Married on 02/11/2017

Shaina is incredibly talented, and her work speaks for itself! Her personality is calming and sweet, so she quickly put us at ease in front of the camera. We could not have been happier with our engagement photos and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Jade · Married on 02/01/2017

Shaina has an amazing talent and I was over the moon with the images and moments she captured.

She worked on a styled shoot at our venue and I couldn't be happier with the results; we are having so many lovely comments about the photos and I just wish she lived closer.

I know that if she was here in NZ I would be recommending her to every couple I know.

Thank you Shaina, you're a star!

Jade at The Port Molyneux School. NZ.

brett · Married on 10/08/2016

We hired Shaina after she photographed my best friend's wedding and I saw the pictures she took for them. Shaina is one of the sweetest, most down to earth people you will meet! I don't enjoy having my pictures taken but from the moment I met her, she made myself and my now husband feel very at ease and it came across in all the beautiful photos she took for us. I honestly am overwhelmed by the amount of pictures I have to choose from because I love them all so much! One of my favorite things about Shaina is her extreme attention to detail. When you as a couple work so hard to put together your wedding and choose all the little things that make your day special--the flowers, the dress, your accessories, the decor, even the food, she makes sure to capture it all so you can remember this day for years to come. Shaina was such a pleasure to work with and I would choose her again and again!

Hector · Married on 05/08/2016

Her professionalism and authenticity is amazing! Her work is amazing and I will recommend everyone to hire her.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Allie · Married on 04/09/2016

Shaina is absolutely amazing! Her photojournalistic style was exactly what my husband and I were looking for and she captured all of the pivotal moments of our day perfectly. She is very professional, organized, easy to work with, and so sweet. Our photos, wedding album, and overall experience with Shaina greatly surpassed all of our expectations.

claire · Married on 03/12/2016

We absolutely LOVE Shaina! She did our engagement, rehearsal and wedding photos and we could not be happier with the results! She made us feel so comfortable and got so many candid shots. Shaina has the eye to capture the perfect lighting and perfect moments. We are so grateful for her! She captured everything we wanted and more. We can't say enough good things about her! Would never go to anyone else. She is the best!!

Megan · Married on 03/04/2016

STOP SEARCHING! Do yourself the biggest favor of your entire event and contact Shaina! Photography was one of the hardest decisions for me and I poured over portfolio after portfolio looking for the "right" person. You really don't know who that person is until you work with them and I can say with 100% confidence that Shaina is that person. She was so easy going and happy the entire day, she didn't miss a beat and I had such a fun time during our wedding walking around and taking pictures with my husband. Email communication was professional, she was flexible with our meeting times and her photos are up there with the best of the best. She`s offered to get in a canoe for our post wedding session (who out there would do that?!?) and her excitement makes me feel like the luckiest bride in Central Florida! Thank you, Shaina, for sharing your talents with us. We are so fortunate you were there on our wedding day!!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Ryan · Married on 02/08/2016

Shaina is ridiculously amazing. Should not only takes amazing photographs, but she really gets to know you and creates personal, insightful and timeless images. Couldn't recommend her more.

Jason · Married on 12/20/2015

Shaina is so talented and so accommodating. She went above and beyond for us!

Angie · Married on 12/05/2015

Shaina did more than just take our pictures. She told our story! She captured the small details that made our day special, and the laughs and prayers and kisses that we didn't even know she was capturing. One year later when the memories of the day (I mean, it's almost a blur the day after) have faded I'm so thankful that we have the most gorgeous photographs to remember that beautiful day! My husband hates having his picture taken and dreaded it, but she did such a great job with that, and my husband (and me, and EVERYONE who has seen the photos) raved over how amazing they all are. I felt that she "got us" even though we couldn't meet her in person ahead of time because we live out of town. She listened and went beyond our expectations. So happy we found her. Thank you, Shaina, for capturing our story so perfectly and so beautifully!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Christina · Married on 10/19/2013

We are a planning company and absolutely loved working with Shaina! She is professional and timely which is super important to us planners. She was so easy and fun to work with. Not to mention her photos are stunning. We look forward to working with Shaina again!

Amanda · Married on 08/03/2012

Shaina is a talented artist, capturing the details, over-all story, and magical moments. I'm still not sure how she was able to capture some of the shots and emotions, must be magic.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2015

Couldn't have had a better photographer. Everything came out perfect. I would recommmend Shaina to everyone.

Sent on 02/07/2017