Shadows Makeup Artistry Reviews

87 | Loxahatchee, FL

87 Reviews for Shadows Makeup Artistry

Carmen was amazing. She did my makeup for my engagement session and for my wedding day. Both were flawless. The airbrush makeup still looked perfect by the end of the night even after crying. I highly recommend her she really is amazing.

Sent on 06/18/2011

Hi Samantha,

Thank you so much for the review. You and your party were wonderful. Thank you also for the pictures. Many blessings!

Ambar · Married on 04/25/2015

Carmen is a true professional. I told her exactly what look I wanted to have and she delivered! She is professional, friendly and detailed. I certainly recommend her if you want to look flawless on your most important day. My makeup lasted all day without a smudge despite the fact it was about 90+ degrees outside as we were doing our photos.

Sent on 05/15/2015

Ariel · Married on 04/19/2015

I used Carmen for my wedding and could not have asked for a better makeup artist. She was incredibly professional, reasonably priced, and extremely punctual. I had two bridesmaids and 4 family members that had their makeup done by Carmen in addition to myself. She stayed right on schedule (which was so important as we had a tight time table) AND everyone looked beautiful and felt special. It was the perfect way to start such an important day. I would recommend her to anyone in a heart beat.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Ariel, you and your bridal party were such a sweet group of women to do makeup for. It is clients like yourself that remind me of why I do what I do and why I love it so much. I wish you many, many blessings!

Taylor · Married on 04/18/2015

She was amazing & made sure all my girls & myself were happy with our make up. She makes sure you have a little travel bag for touch up during the process which is very helpful due to I cried a lot ha. She was overall very professional & knew what she was doing. We all looked beautiful.

Sent on 04/25/2015

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Taylor, it was my pleasure to do makeup for you and your bridal party. Best wishes to you as you move and begin your new life. I look forward to seeing some of the pictures.

Danielle · Married on 03/28/2015

Carmen was awesome! She made me look beautiful!

Sent on 04/24/2015

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Wishing you the best, Danielle!

I had the pleasure of working with Carmen and would strongly recommend her services. I live in Chicago but recently had a very small destination wedding in Florida. It was difficult sifting through websites working on narrowing down vendors when I didn't have an opportunity to meet people face to face. I could not have been happier with my experience. Since I was flying in just a few days before the ceremony, Carmen was able to work around my schedule to arrange a trial session. She was open to any concerns and questions I had. She set a firm timeline for my family who also wanted to get make-up done but was flexible enough the day of to even squeeze one more person in! My make-up looked flawless and lasted all day! She even did a great job of working with ladies of all ages and specific needs(ie sensitive skin, wanting a "natural" look, etc).

Sent on 11/12/2014

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

Carmen did an amazing job. She arrived right on time, was flexible with us when we needed to tweak our schedule, and the makeup she did for everyone was beautiful and lasted all afternoon and evening. I so pleased that we were able to work with her for our big day.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you for the review Christina. It was my pleasure doing the makeup for you, your sisters, and your mom. I wish you the very best! Blessings!!

Tanya · Married on 05/10/2014

Carmen was awesome and very professional!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Catherine · Married on 03/22/2014

I had an amazing experience with Carmen. We had a great trial run, and she was responsive to my hesitation with fake eyelashes. She was so warm and accommodating throughout my special day and made me and my family look absolutely gorgeous- the airbrush foundation made me look flawless :). She was the perfect person for my wedding, and I highly recommend her to other brides!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Catherine, thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I had a wonderful time doing the makeup for you and your bridal party. Your family is absolutely lovely. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. I wish you the very best life has to offer. Blessings!

Karlie · Married on 02/22/2014

I highly recommend Carmen. She is absolutely amazing. She did a fantastic job on my makeup and my mother’s. It lasted all day and night. Carmen is very professional and extremely sweet.

Sent on 04/05/2014

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Karlie, thank you for your review. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do so. Thank you also for the lovely card. It was such a wonderful surprise. Say 'hi' to your awesome mom for me. I wish you many, many blessings!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/23/2013

Carmen is a wonderful make up artist. She is very professional and does a great job working with you to have the make up of your dreams. My make up lasted day and night. It was very natural and elegant. Carmen is a very sweet lady. I recommend her 100%.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for the review! I enjoyed doing the makeup for your wedding. I wish you the very best for this new year! Blessings today and always.
  • Future Mrs. J

katy · Married on 11/16/2013

Carmen is such an amazing person and makeup artist!!!!! I am so happy I decided to have my makeup done and extremely happy I chose Carmen!!!!! She took her time with me and made my look and feel beautiful on my special day!!! I had so many complements on how I looked and how my makeup looked. I honestly can't say enough great things about her. If you are trying to decide to have your makeup done, do it!!! Lol it's so worth every penny and pick Carmen because she is the best!!!!! :-)

Sent on 11/26/2013

Megan · Married on 09/01/2013

Carmine was amazing, she did a fabulous job on everyone's makeup for the wedding. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/05/2013

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Megan! I wish you many blessings!!

Tami · Married on 06/08/2013

Carmen was awesome from beginning to end. With our crazy schedule she worked out the trial session at our place on a Saturday! The wedding day too was a bit of a fiasco at the venue but she made it all work and everyone turned out gorgeous. The hotel was blocked off at the entrance so she and her assistant walked from the building across the street in the rain carrying all their essentials to get to the hotel and never mentioned it once. Carmen listened to everything we wanted some heavier and some lighter and did the makeup just as each girl wished. She did a fantastic job and the pictures turned out beautiful.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Tami, Thank you so much for the thoughtful review. I honestly appreciate it. Kirby and her bridal party were a fun group of girls to do makeup for. I wish you the very best. Please, don't forget to send some pictures my way.

Sincerely,
    Carmen

Sauda · Married on 03/30/2013

Carmen is AMAZING!! She did a fabulous job for myself and my bridal party.I would definitely recommend her services. She was extremely flexible in accomodating my schedule for my trial and came early on the day of my wedding just so she could squeeze in one more person :)

Thank You Carmen for being a part of my special day!!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Sauda,

I had such a wonderful time doing makeup for you and your bridal party. I wish you the very best!

Cassandra · Married on 03/23/2013

Carmen did an absolutely amazing job with my make-up! She understood exactly what I wanted and the make-up looked wonderful! I definitely recommend the air brush make-up as it stayed on all night and looked flawless! I would love to work with Carmen again in the future!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you Cassandra! I'd love to work with you in the future as well! Blessings!

Alice · Married on 03/09/2013

Carmen was amazing!!! She did my best friend's wedding. Where she did an amazing job as well. Her assistant Chloe was also great. Planning on using her for my niece's quince next year. Carmen thank you for making me, my family and friends look so beautiful on my wedding day.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Alice, Chloe and I had the most wonderful time doing makeup for all of you! It was so nice to see Ana again as well. I wish you nothing but the very best, and I know that we will see each other again!! Blessings!

Alicia · Married on 12/21/2012

Carmen made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! She is truly talented and I would highly recommend her for bridal make up. Thank you Carmen!

Sent on 12/25/2012

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Alicia, you and your bridal party were wonderful to do makeup for. You looked beautiful, and I can't wait to see Stephanie's images. Many blessings!

Bianca · Married on 11/24/2012

Carmen was wonderful! Thank you! :)

Sent on 11/28/2012

Dani · Married on 10/20/2012

I would highly recommend Carmen to any bride (or individual that has a special event and needs to get their makeup done). She is prompt, professional, and phenomenal at what she does. All my pictures came out wonderful thanks to Carmen!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Dani, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a part of your special day. It was an honor. Please, don't forget to send me pictures!! Blessings, Carmen

Mandi · Married on 10/06/2012

Carmen did an amazing job on not only my makeup, but the rest of my bridal party as well. She was even able to squeeze in two more people that were unexpected. I received so many compliments on my makeup and how beautiful it was. I highly recommend using the airbrush system that Carmen has. My makeup looked flawless and was so light on my face. Even when I teared up during the ceremony my makeup stayed and did not run! She is the best as what she does.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Stacy · Married on 09/29/2012

Carmen was so wonderful. My makeup trial did not turn out exactly like I had in mind. But Carmen was able to listen to my concerns and make adjustments. The wedding makeup turned out phenomenal! I was super pleased!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Stacy, thank you for the review. I am so glad that you were happy with the final makeup. Your pictures came out great. You looked beautiful. I wish you the very best!!!

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2012

Carmen is amazing. She made me look like a better version of myself and I am now a firm believer in fake eyelashes!! I would recommend her to anyone needing professional make up services. She also takes great pride in her art and ensures that the customer is very satisfied. I am continuing to receive compliments from my wedding guests about how great my make up looked!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Amanda, thank you so much for the review. I honestly appreciate you taking the time to write it. I enjoyed being your makeup artist for your special day. Thank you for the opportunity. Wishing you the very best!!

Lori · Married on 08/18/2012

Carmen did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup for my wedding and was great to work with! My pictures were gorgeous and my makeup stayed all night. I would highly recommended Carmen and Shadows Makeup Artistry to any bride who wants to look fabulous on her special day!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Lori, I had a wonderful time being the makeup artist for you, your bridesmaids, and your mom. I saw your pictures, and you looked absolutely radiant and happy. I wish you many blessings!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2012

Carmen did my makeup for my wedding day. I knew from the moment that we spoke that she would be perfect. She was professional, had the top makeup and equipment, and listened to everything that I wanted. She made me look absolutely stunning on my big day. I am extremely happy with her work and would highly recommend Carmen for anyone looking for a makeup artist. She's the best!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Shadows Makeup Artistry's reply:

Jennifer, thank you for the review. You were such a sweet bride to do makeup for. I wish you the very best!!