Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

14 Reviews for Powerhouse Paper

We got the "save the dates" as quickly as promised and they look fantastic! I love the richness of the color (very high end - no mom and pop shop printing) and the thickness of the card stock - super sturdy and quality. You did a phenomenal job! Thank you! We will recommend you to friends for sure!

Best,
April

Profile Picture April, 8/15/15, 1 Review
2.0

We ordered the Baltimore vintage map wedding invitations (http://www.etsy.com/listing/129145339/baltimore-vintage-map-wedding-invitation) and were very pleased with how the invitations turned out. We've received several compliments on them.

However, once we sent our payment, it was sometimes difficult to get in touch with the vendor and find out the status of the order.

Additionally, we did not receive our full order (we only received 90% of the invitations we ordered). The vendor offered to send the remainder (after we sent two emails) but we did not receive them. After 10 days, we requested a refund for the invitations we did not receive, which the vendor very kindly agreed to provide. However, more than two weeks later, we have not yet received the refund.

Great product but service leaves a lot to be desired (like the full order).

Profile Picture Molly, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews
1.8

I previously wrote a strong review for this vendor but unfortunately, my experience drastically changed after we ordered our save the dates. Initially, I was looking for a Philadelphia-themed save the date for a while. After browsing around on Etsy, I came across the Powerhouse Paper store. I absolutely loved the designs. It took a while to get them, but I was super happy with them and received many compliments!

When it came time to order the invitations, it was a no-brainer... I was going back to Penelope. Our invitations were beautiful and again we received a ton of compliments on them.

My biggest complaint is not with the quality of the products... It's with the level of responsiveness and shipping time. It took months to get our invitations. When I would email Penelope and ask for the tracking number, she would not always respond. When she did, I especially didn't appreciate the games she would play with the tracking. She would create a mailing label so a tracking number was created but then she wouldn't actually drop the package off at the post office for weeks after that. During the time, she would insist that she sent it.

Against my better judgement, I made a 3rd order from her - table numbers. I loved the save the dates so much, so I asked her to turn them into table numbers. Simple, I thought. I should have known better. I ordered them in July and barely got them in time for my Oct 4 wedding. I had to file a complaint with PayPal in order to get her to finally respond to my emails. If you look at Etsy, the reviews about responsiveness and shipping are pretty consistent.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/4/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I had my save the dates done from Penelope. I had a postcard featuring New Orleans. I am so in love with them!! My best wedding decision to date. Price was great as well.

Profile Picture Caroline, 8/24/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

We had an amazing time working with Penelope at Powerhouse Paper. We had a very specific design in mind and she accommodated us to the pin point. She provided us with a sample and included multiple upgrades that we could get if we were willing to spend a bit more: which we did. We wanted to include some extra feature in the invitation and she also easily added those, no extra charges. The product was met with applause a like from both my and my groom's guests.

Profile Picture User3658909, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I scoured the whole of the internet for wedding invitations for several months and ordered at least 20 samples before finding someone's post on Pinterest that was almost perfect. It lead me to Penelope's shop on Etsy. I had searched Etsy endlessly and found many invitations that were close, but the shop owners were not at all flexible with the changes I wanted to make. Not Penelope. I described what I wanted and before I knew it, she was sending me pics of the invitation design I had been dreaming of. On top of that, she was working on them during the Christmas and New Year holidays when most Etsy shops were closed! Regardless, Penelope was quick to respond to every email. The invitations were gorgeous and I had many, many compliments (even from the pickiest of my family members). I highly recommend Powerhouse Paper!

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

My Save the Date cards were very high quality and the design couldn't be beat for my wedding in New Orlenas! Very pleased!

Profile Picture User2652042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Responded back quickly to all my emails. Made it very easy. Offered a return to sender address on envelopes for free since she had not mentioned it, which was very thoughtful. The save the dates are beautiful. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Caterina , 12/8/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Penelope provided the Save the Date cards for my wedding. Not only are they unique, creative, colorful, and fun - so is she! I had a very easy time communicating with her. The cards arrived at my house before I even knew it! I highly recommend her work.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We have received many compliments on our save the date cards! The cards and envelopes were of high quality paper. Penelope was great to work with!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Loved my invites. It was a quick and easy process. Very smooth.

Profile Picture User1665894, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Penelope was a dream to work with. Her designs were beautiful, and any suggestions or requests we had were beautifully incorporated into her designs. She welcomed our feedback, her turnaround time was exceptionally fast, and her prices could not be beat. She designed for us a trifold invitation with a New Orleans map on the cover, sealed with a custom designed medallion which took the NOLA water meter cover and adapted it to read our names and wedding date, something our guests who had been to New Orleans all immediately recognized. She incorporated other motifs of the city into the inserts (a streetcar on the directions card, a trumpet on the reception card, a magnolia on the RSVP card). The imagery was perfect, and the paper quality was fantastic - very thick, and absorbed the ink so well it looked as though it was letterpress, even though it was printed digitally (which made it more cost effective for us). I would recommend Penelope to anyone and everyone seeking truly original design work and amazing quality invitations by a consummate professional. We've received countless compliments on our wedding invitations, and will definitely be going back to Penelope in the future.

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Absolutely great service for a great product!

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I ordered custom designed save the date cards from Shadowboxer, and was thrilled with the results! Penelope worked with me to create something truly unique, and couldn't have been more receptive to my ideas, and transforming my vision into a lovely design!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/27/12, 1 Review