SGI Photography Reviews

SGI Photography 3
SGI Photography 4
SGI Photography 5

Johnnie · Married on 08/14/2010

Slava helped make our day extra special. Friends and Family said it would go by so fast and that it would be a blur, but thanks to Slava and his excellent talent, we will have our gorgeous photo memories that will last forever.

Sent on 08/30/2010

Nikki · Married on 07/10/2010

Pictures look like they came out of a magazine! Super fun to work with and very flexible.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Amy · Married on 06/27/2010

SGI Photography did all my photos... engagement, bridal and wedding and I could not have been happier. Slava was amazing and was very flexable with days for taking pictures and even what kind of pictures you were interested in taking. He always had the pictures posted super fast and his work is absolutely worth every penny. His book is awesome and I am so excited to get it so I can show it off. I would recommend SGI to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2010

Barbara · Married on 06/12/2010

We had the honor of having Slava as our photographer for my daughter's wedding this past week end. He is an incredible photographer.....He captured memories for us that we will cherish forever! I highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a photographer.....he is easy to work with, he puts the bride and groom at ease and is very flexible. He does excellent work! We loved him!

Sent on 06/16/2010

Cory · Married on 06/04/2010

Slava was incredible throughout the entire wedding experience. His personality and artistic style made our engagement, bridal and wedding photos unique. We would highly recommend him as a photographer for anyone looking for professionalism and integrity.

Sent on 09/27/2010

Claire · Married on 05/15/2010

Slava is wonderful! My engagement and wedding photos are amazing! He was very easy to work with and very professional. Also, he is a really nice and fun person and I felt very comfortable with him as my photographer. I would recommend his services to anyone looking to get quality photography at a reasonable price.

Sent on 09/20/2010

Amy · Married on 04/24/2010

I am so impressed by all the things that Slava captured, the way he adjusted the lighting in all the right places, the manner in which he cropped photos to generate a specific effect, ALL OF IT! When I first saw the pictures the night I returned from my honeymoon, I was crying just reminiscing about the whole day. The photos so accurately capture the feeling and essence of our special day. Slava has a great eye for capturing the moment.

Sent on 05/04/2010

Ariana · Married on 11/20/2009

It is a pleasure to work with SGI Photography. Very professional your team work.

Sent on 12/28/2009

Deqwanna · Married on 10/03/2009

SGI Photography made my October 2009 wedding as wonderful as it was. Slava was very professional and his service was out of this world. All of my pictures were beautiful and the photobook was awesome. I would recommend SGI to any Bride to Be.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2009

SGI Photography captured the greatest moments of the wedding and reception. Slava has a talent to be invisible with the camera and get all the cherished pictures. The product was delivered in a quick amount of time and the professionalism never faded. The price is a steal in comparison to the product. The bridal photo session was also a great experience. Slava has a great knack of posing you to make the picture come out wonderful. I would recommend Slava to anyone who needs a photographer.

From a very happy customer!

Sent on 08/18/2009

Janice · Married on 12/06/2008

We absolutely loved doing business with Slava Ivanov, we purchased his top package and he produced fantastic quality photos at a great price. His work is well worth the money.

Slava was very professional and the quality of his photography is superb. He had photographed a friend's wedding before ours and she also loved his work. He's very organized, my bridal portraits were taken at Rice University in October and Slava remember to account for the time change in scheduling our appointment for the best light. Something that was nice was that he provided us with a disk of our photos. It's been convenient to not have to ask for reprints of family favorites.

Also, and this is important: Slava gets the photos back to you fast. After our engagement portraits appointment, he had the photos posted that night. After my bridal portraits, he posted the photos that night and password protected the photos so that my dress would still be a surprise for my fiance' and family. After our wedding, the portraits were posted the very next day and the album was available for online preview by Monday. Our photo album and parents' albums arrived quickly while everyone was still excited.

Thanks Slava!

Sent on 07/14/2009

He was very efficient and took great pictures. He was very responsive whenever we contacted him.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Sally · Married on 08/01/2009

Slava is a very talented photographer; he knows how to capture the special moments and details that are part of the months/days leading up to the wedding and the actual wedding. He worked with us throughout the process and promptly responded to any questions we had.

The book he put together really depicts the story. We have enjoyed looking through the book with friends and family and thinking back over the special time; we will treasure the book for years to come.

One suggestion I would make for future brides is to make a list of any pictures you want to have taken and have that ready before the wedding day. Things are hectic enough that day without also trying to remember any unique photos you want to capture.

Sent on 10/05/2010

Jo · Married on 04/11/2009

Slava was nice and good to work with. We were lucky to find him, especially since we were late in finding a photographer. He takes great photos and you can view them online. He was perfect for us. His prices were good and he can customize your package. The pictures I have gotten so far are of great quality. I can't wait to see my album.

Sent on 05/05/2009
  • Karalou

Kara · Married on 11/07/2008

Our album is incredible! My husband and I really enjoyed working with SGI. Our pictures are perfect. We get so many compliments on our album. We feel that we got great pictures, an awesome album and reliable service from SGI. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/26/2009

Slava is a fantastic photographer! We used him after a friend referred him to us, and we couldn't be happier. We absolutely love the pictures he took. They are beautiful, very professional, and well worth the price. We got married a few months ago, and people still marvel at how beautiful our pictures are. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/15/2016
  • Shalé

Shalé · Married on 09/22/2012

We love SGI Photography! Slava was our photographer from the engagement photo session to our wedding day. He customized a package tailored to our priorities, offered a payment plan to alleviate financial stress and was extremely responsive. We were very pleased with his work and truly appreciated his professionalism and flexibility. We would and have recommended SGI Photography to our friends and family.

Sent on 05/12/2013

Carolyn · Married on 04/13/2013

Going into a wedding, it's a bit of a leap of faith choosing a photographer. Obviously, you can view a portfolio, but it's hard to know if "what you see is what you will get". And I mean that in a relative way, since you really don't want your photography to be the same as everyone else.
    Well, I'm here to say that Slava did a great job. The quality we saw in the portfolio came through, in both the engagement photos and in the wedding shots. We'd certainly recommend him.

Sent on 05/08/2013

We had a wonderful experience with Slava. The quality of photos is exceptional. While we were on our honeymoon he delivered an app to share with family and friends and the layout for our album.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Andrea · Married on 06/27/2008

3.5

This photographer was perfect for my budget. I felt like I was able to customize my package, and it was money well spent! He has a primary job in another field and does this on the side, so he's not 'out to get you'. He gives good direction and focuses primarily on elegant candid shots, so I didn't feel awkwardly posed. We had to reschedule more than I liked, but other than that I'm completely satisfied.

Sent on 09/26/2008