SGI Photography Reviews

SGI Photography 3
SGI Photography 4
SGI Photography 5

Christina · Married on 06/30/2012

Slava was wonderful. He did our engagement session as well as our wedding. Our engagement photos turned out perfect! And he posted the pictures that same day! It was great to see them so fast. He was always very easy to communicate with by email, phone, or text. He responded very fast and was very easy to work with even when changes came up. He showed up on time to start photos for the wedding and those pictures were posted online the next day! I read so many other reviews where people had to wait weeks before seeing pictures and I got to see mine the next day. The album layout was ready in one week and he was great at making any changes I requested and posting the updates for my approval. A week after that my album was ready and I picked it up with a cd of the wedding pictures! He got great shots of everyone and I'm so happy we have such great photos to remember our special day forever.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Christy · Married on 06/09/2012

Slava was absolutely amazing! It is stressful picking a photographer for the most important day of your life, and I could not be happier that I chose Slava for mine. I had some ideas of pictures I wanted, and Slava made sure to get every single one. He provided so many wonderful pictures and did not miss one thing. I would recommend him to any one and guarantee they would be happy with their pictures.

Sent on 06/28/2012

Camille · Married on 05/19/2012

Slava was able to capture many wonderful memories on our special day. He also photographed my bridal portraits which turned out beautifully! I highly recommend his services to brides looking to have a special photographer on their wedding day!! Thank you Slava!

Sent on 07/04/2012
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/12/2012

Slava is awesome!~!! he is so professional and such a great photographer. He really knows how to catch some awesome shots and make the bride look great! :) He is also really great because he's discrete. He's not like other photographers that are almost obnoxiously visible....he was always there taking pictures but blended in well. He got shots of things that I didn't even know he was around for! Also, it's been less than 24 hours since our wedding and the pictures are already up! He is fast and timely with his work. My whole family has been raving about their experience with him!!! I am so happy I chose Slava!!! I also feel you get a really great product for the price!

I also used his Hoot Booth. So great!!! The photo booth is big enough for 10 people, has good quality pictures and prints quickly. Also the props are awesome! You can also see the photos between shots so as to fix your positive. It has a countdown until the picture is taken and it is actually accurate! Best photo booth props I've ever seen! Mustaches on sticks, chalkboards, signs, hats, boas, big glasses, ect! Also included in the price is a photobooth scrapbook, two copies of each print, gluesticks to put one copy in the scrapbook, magnets for people to put on the back of their prints and they sanitize all of the props between pictures. Great service for a great price!!!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Stephanie · Married on 04/29/2012

Slava was so easy to work with. I loved him and the work he did. He took pictures for our wedding and engagement, he was totally cool with us bringing our two dogs to the engagment photo session and taking pictures of our 'kids.' If you are getting married this is the photographer you want!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Leslie · Married on 04/28/2012

My husband and I were impressed with how professional Slava was during our photo sessions. Not only was he enthusiastic about doing our engagement photos, he brought a calming affect on our big day! Our photos were wonderful. I also had the chance to work with him for my bridal portraits, he was flexible enough to go to 3 different locations and was eaten by Texas size mosquitoes. My husband and I felt like he was a member of the family on our wedding day!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Marco & Ann · Married on 04/22/2012

Of all the decisions we had to make to prepare for our wedding, the decision to go with SGI Photography was by far the best decision we made. From our first meeting with Slava, we were amazed at the quality of his service, professionalism and attention to detail. He is truly an artist who takes great pride in his craft and in pleasing his customers. He captured each priceless moment of our wedding and was even able to capture our personalities in our engagement photos. I am so glad that we entrusted the most special day or our lives to Slava- he exceeded all expectations!

Sent on 05/20/2012

Charity · Married on 04/07/2012

Wonderful photographer to work with. Has speedy turnaround and is willing to do whatever necessary to make sure you are satisfied.

Sent on 04/19/2012

Assa · Married on 03/10/2012

I would highly recommend SGI photography to anyone with no hesitation. They were professional, excellent, and did a fantastic job on my wedding, engagement, and bridal portrait. I was so pleased with the quality service they provided.

Sent on 03/21/2012
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 02/19/2012

Top quality. Excellent value. He knew what he was doing. Did a beautiful engagement shoot. This is one of the most important parts of the experience and the longest lasting, so he did a great job. Also, Slava was the perfect gentleman throughout. You could tell he loves his work.

Sent on 02/21/2012

Veronica · Married on 01/11/2012

I am so so pleased with SGI Photography! Especially with Slava.
    I am what you call a Very Detailed oriented person, and Slava was more than patient to assure me and make me feel like the most important person in the world.
    He takes his time with you, answers your questions, listens and really tries to give you the one priceless shot. He is very true to his word and his talent speaks volume when you see his work. He shot my engagment session and Bridal session. Due to our destination wedding, we were unable to have him photograph our wedding. However if your wedding is local, you will have the best person to work with for the most memorable time of your life.
    You truly have found the best when working with Slava!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Megan · Married on 12/10/2011

I would highly recommend Slava Ivanov to anyone looking for a photographer. He did my bridal portrait session and our wedding. He was always on time or early, and was very flexible with our schedules - he even drove from Houston to College Station to do my portrait session.

One of the best things about Slava is his responsiveness. From the first e-mail I sent him he replied immediately and we set up a time to meet that week. Additionally, he e-mailed me some pictures of our wedding to use for Christmas cards even before our CD was ready.

I definitely plan to use his services again in the future - and on top of everything, the pictures are phenomenal!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2011

Slava did an amazing job with both the wedding and bridal pictures! They turned out to be amazing!

Sent on 11/11/2011
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 09/17/2011

SGI Photography did our engagement pictures and I couldn't be happier with the way they turned out! We researched around for the best prices from a few photographers we had selected based on the quality of photos from their websites. Slava was always very quick to respond to me via email, even with all my many questions. We had to reschedule one shoot due to weather, and he was very flexible, making it extremely easy to figure out the best time. When we first met so he could get to know us, I showed him a few of my favorite pictures I had found online of random couples... different angles, different sunlights, night photos, different poses and expressions captured, etc. The photos that we got back after our shoot were breathtakingly gorgeous. With Slava's expertise on poses and angles, our photos turned out beautiful! I would recommend him to anyone, and will be using him as much as possible in the future!

Sent on 11/11/2011

Diana · Married on 08/13/2011

Slava was on top of his photography game!! He paid close attention to detail. I would recommend him to any bride who wants beautiful personalized photographs!

Sent on 09/01/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2011

Awesome pictures!

Sent on 08/14/2011

jackie · Married on 06/04/2011

Slavs took all of Shelly's pictures....engagement, bridal and wedding....He was great to work with. He listened, took my suggestions, and the pictures are outstanding. He was flexible and responded to all my emails immediately. We had 200-205 at our wedding and we requested a second photographer to make sure we had good coverage..He had one there for us and I am glad I requested that ...Brides if you haven't found a photographer yet..call Slavs....MOB.....Jackie Wilson..Galveston wedding

Sent on 06/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 02/18/2011

I enjoyed working with SGI Photography because I was a bride who knew exactly what I wanted and SGI Photography delivered.

You will be priority with SGI and that is very important being busy with wedding planning. SGI was very personable and flexible with my personal schedule. It was easy and comfortable to arrange engagement and bridal photos. The photos from these events came out amazing and pumped everyone up for the wedding especially since the photos were posted later that day so you won't have to wonder how amazing you look in your dress, you will know immediately!

SGI outperfomed the day of my wedding. Two photographers arrived and captured different candid images from the beginning of makeup prep to the very end. I had a list of candid shots and SGI did not miss one detail. I was impressed with their attention to detail. They truly captured my special day.

I would recommend to meet with SGI and view their amazing wedding albums. These are high quality leather bound glossy colorful images of your day that will last a lifetime. It blew me away. Your album will make other brides jealous and wish they had an album like yours. Believe me!

Thank you SGI Photography!

Sent on 01/15/2012

Denise · Married on 01/29/2011

It has been over 2 months and I am still amazed with SGI Photography's Bridal Portraits and wedding photographs. Our photographer handled all of our changes, questions, and requests as if he had anticipated them. The experience was perfect, including quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility. We are certainly going to recommend SGI to our friends & family.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Tahne · Married on 10/23/2010

He took really great pictures and was completley unobtrusive. Would Highly reccomend to anyone wanting great wedding pics!

Sent on 11/27/2010

Rachel · Married on 10/16/2010

Slava was very easy to work with. His pictures captured the essence of my wedding day and the happiness that was felt by all. I have received rave reviews from everyone that has viewed the pictures and have recommended him to my family and friends!

Sent on 11/11/2010

Laura · Married on 10/15/2010

I can't speak highly enough of SGI Photography! My family and I were extremely happy with our photos, as well as with the quality of service that we received both during and after the wedding. Slava is professional, flexible, talented and creative. He did a great job of capturing all of the major moments of my ceremony / reception, as well as of capturing a number of extra, candid shots. He also did a FANTASTIC job on the photo album that he put together for my family.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Marina · Married on 10/10/2010

I can't say enough of how happy that my husband and I are that we chose Slava for our wedding. We didn't know what to expect, but we were SO incredibly happy with our photos. He was easy to work with, so very professional and insightful in creating just the right moment for the perfect shot. Of all the vendors that we used for our wedding, he did the best job. Love, love, love him. You will not be dissapointed. : )

Sent on 11/13/2010

Sharesa · Married on 10/01/2010

Slava was very professional and did a great job on my photos. I really enjoyed working with him and would definitely recommend him to any future customers that are looking to have outstanding photos done. Slava also gets your photos back to you very quickly. I will definitely have him do other photos I will need in the future!! Thanks Slava for making my bridal photos a success!!!

Sent on 10/09/2010

Johnnie · Married on 08/14/2010

Slava helped make our day extra special. Friends and Family said it would go by so fast and that it would be a blur, but thanks to Slava and his excellent talent, we will have our gorgeous photo memories that will last forever.

Sent on 08/30/2010