SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 3
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 4
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 5

Dana · Married on 04/18/2015

Josh was awesome at the wedding. He did exactly what my daughter wanted on her timeline and helped get the dinner/wedding/dancing going! He would read the crowd and was able to play all requests. Thank you Josh!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Kim · event on: 02/22/2015

Josh is amazing at what he does! We have used him for several years, not only as the music technician/mixer/editor for our highly competitive dance team, but also as D.J. for a large event for thousands of participants. His superior knowledge of music and skill in mixing are equal to his reliability, communication, and customer service. He is extremely responsive and has the rare quality of utilizing his own creativity while giving you exactly what you want. Working with Josh has been an overwhelmingly positive experience! He more than exceeds my expectations each time we work together.

Kim · event on: 02/22/2015

Joy · Married on 02/14/2015

Everything we asked for Super Good DJs delivered on. On time, great set-up, upgrades were SWEET! Not to mention Josh is a technical DJ. If you don’t want a cheesy wedding DJ hire him. The dance floor was rocking all night long! The price was a little high for our budget but I’m glad we took the chance working with Josh. I will recommend Josh to all my friends and family!

Cezanne · Married on 01/24/2015

Josh is awesome to work with! My clients have had the best experience! I will continue to recommend him to any future clients. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I'm having a blast working together with you. Here's to many more in the future. Thank you so much for putting your faith in me and my company.

Najeba · Married on 11/01/2014

Josh was amazing to work with. Our wedding was at the Campus Club on the U of M campus. From our first meeting we knew we wanted him as our wedding DJ. We trusted him 100% to make our wedding reception a night to remember. I gave him our song list a week before the wedding and he was able to put together a playlist that had people on the dance floor ALL night long. He kept the dance floor packed. Even at the end of the night when it was time to go home he was rocking the music and had the guests that stayed all night on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend Josh Taylor as your wedding DJ. He was very professional, on time and a great DJ to work with.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Amazing experience! They were very flexible to offer a solution that was EXACTLY what we wanted within our budget! Highly professional and responsive - they worked around our schedule and whenever we had a question or an update, we were able to reach out for immediate feedback. And on the day of our wedding (when it mattered most), they arrived promptly, had a seamless set up, and delivered everything we planned without requiring any further information from us - sounds very basic, but their forward planning to ensure we are not being hassled on our wedding day was priceless. And when the party started, the DJ did a great job reading the crowd and playing tracks (some original mixes as well) that kept people on the dance floor! Highly recommended!

Rachel · Married on 09/20/2014

"One of the BEST DJs ever always knows how to get the party started and keep everybody on the dance floor...Best music selection from old school music to the newest music....Your feet will definitely be hurting after Josh is done DJing at your party.... You're the BEST thank you again!!!!"

Sent on 03/13/2015

Holly · event on: 05/17/2014

I have been using Super Good DJ for 2 years. I highly recommend this DJ service! So much fun.

Chris · Married on 04/26/2014

I have hired Josh to do many weddings. Over the years he has never once disappointed myself or any of my clients! The guests always have great things to say about him. He destroy’s the dance floor every time with his great mixes and his charismatic MC skills. He is one of the best, if not the best DJ in Minneapolis hands down. I will be recommending him to all my wedding clients!

Donovan · Married on 04/26/2014

Our DJ Josh did a great job at our wedding ceremony and at the reception. He followed all directions given to him and played the exact playlist we requested. During the reception he did an excellent job keeping the guests excited and full of energy. He also handled himself in a professional manner from start to finish. I would definitely recommend DJ Josh to anyone needing a professional high energy DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 11/02/2015

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you Donovan. I was happy to DJ for you guys. I had a great time with everything.

Angela · Married on 08/23/2013

Our wedding was in California and his prices were reasonable for a traveling DJ. He went above and beyond so it didn't feel like a "typical DJ" experience. He especially was wonderful at sensing the types of music the crowd liked and acted accordingly. A wonderful ,fun and professional guy to have at your event. Would hire him again in an instant.

Sent on 03/04/2015

MIKEY · Married on 08/10/2013

if you want to have a perma-grin before, during, and after your event, hire Josh Talyor nationwide for all of your needs. our friends and family that attended our LA wedding are still talking about the wedding of the century. without Josh it wouldn't have been possible.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Cassandra · Married on 04/26/2013

Very easy to work with! Good communication and amazing prices! Everyone at my wedding loved him and he even did the ceremony music which was perfect!

Alicia · Married on 06/23/2012

Josh was an excellent DJ! We have him a list of songs that we wanted and he made sure to incorporate those into the song list along with other selections that were very similar to the kind of music we wanted to be played at our reception! He was very professional and made sure to keep in contact with us to make sure everything was the way we wanted it to be. He was very flexible with last minute changes and during the reception, he was able to get the guests excited and dancing with ease! I would (and quite often do) suggest Josh to DJ at anyone's special event! We are thankful for his talent and help in making our special day so memorable!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2012

Josh is a great DJ with many years of experience. He was quick to respond to any of my questions and emails and everything I asked for he did. Great guy and very professional.

Sent on 10/22/2015

David · Married on 07/30/2016

We couldn't have been more impressed or pleased with the services Josh and SGDJs were able to provide for us! My guests were up and dancing all night. Josh played exactly what I wanted and improvised exactly when I wanted him to. On more than a few occasions guests pulled me aside and said they were impressed with him. Given how great he was, he never stole the show and was very professional. I would highly recommend him to a couple that really cares about their music and their event as a whole.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amy · Married on 11/15/2015

Josh was exactly what we were looking for to make our event fresh and fun. We wanted someone that could provide modern songs with a cool club/EDM kind of vibe.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Alissa · Married on 04/21/2018

We brought in SGDJs for their mirror photo booth for a fundraising gala. It was definitely a crowd pleaser! Guests loved how interactive it was, and Josh was very helpful and easy work with. We will surely be using them again!

Sent on 04/24/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for having us. It was an amazing event and we would love to be back for more!

Kristin · Married on 10/26/2017

Josh played a variety of songs and keep people out on the dance floor.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Everything was great . The music was perfect. Would recommend him to others for any of there special events.

Sent on 10/05/2016

SuperGood DJs were the first to respond to our inquiry and kept great communication throughout the time we worked with them for our daughter's wedding. Our DJ Eryk played everything we asked of him, he kept the music for the dance at a great pace and he did a great job as MC for the event. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Don · Married on 08/22/2015

Excellent sound system and light show. Played all the music requested and kept the party going. I would highly recommend Super Good DJ's.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Larry · Married on 10/03/2014

"Josh delivered for our wedding !

We have people from age 20-70 in a crowd of 200 and he kept the dance floor moving until the very end which I am told is unusual. He made it easy to request songs and we asked him for a couple of specific activities during the evening that he gladly accommodated.

Hire him! I certainly won't look any further next time."

Jennifee · Married on 06/04/2011

Josh was very professional and yet fun! He asked for a list of songs that we'do like to hear. He also accepted requests. It was a blast!

Sent on 10/28/2015