SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 3
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 4
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 5

Caroline · Married on 05/20/2017

Our wedding reception was a huge success because of DJ Josh. He went above and beyond when it came to his positive attitude, managing the entire night of events, and making sure the crowd had fun! I absolutely recommend using Josh for your next event - Class Act.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Linda · Married on 05/06/2017

We brought Josh back based on his flexibility and performance last year at our large (500+) event. I need someone who can change strategy at a moment's notice - moving from background music, to dinner/mingling music, to a song list that can grab people away from other activities or entertainment options and lure them to the dance floor until the night is through. Thank you for being that vendor for us. Thank you, Josh - for bringing our event to life!

Sent on 05/19/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for having me back again for the second year. Once the crowd got going, they did not want to stop. Makes my job enjoyable. You were so kind to me, and I am excited for next year.

Barb · Married on 04/02/2017

Josh was fabulous to work with. Easy to book, friendly, professional and all our customers had a blast at the event! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/06/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thanks, we set the roof on fire that day! Sofia had a blast too.

Johan · Married on 03/18/2017

Josh is by far the best DJ we have ever had! We have quarterly events and the only time we have a different DJ is when Josh is already booked. We have had several other DJ's and none of them have been able to raise the standard that Josh set for us. Great music, great equipment, great value, and is able to get the crowd going if needed. Thanks Josh!!

Sent on 04/01/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you very much for the review, I have a blast everytime I come back!

Vince · Married on 03/04/2017

The DJ's love and passion for music is definitely seen through his work. He was effortlessly creative in his music selection to put everyone in a mood to have a great time. His very professional and uplifting attitude was shared with all guest that attended the event. I highly recommend his services to events of all sizes, no matter the occasion.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/04/2017

If you are considering booking, definitely do it! Josh was incredibly kind, accommodating, generous, and kept the dance floor full all night. He was more than willing to make any announcements we needed throughout the evening, which was so important to make sure our night ran smoothly (and on time:). The uplighting he provided was a stunning addition to our event space, and we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Kailene · Married on 02/11/2017

Josh was one of the most accommodating, professional, and enthusiastic DJ's I have ever worked with. Our night ran so smoothly because of him. He arrived early, played all night long, and was able to draw in all ages to the dance floor. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jamie · Married on 02/04/2017

Josh played great song, after song. He kept people on the dance floor and added beautiful uplighting and special lighting effects to our reception within a reasonable price. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Sent on 02/05/2017
  • O

Owen · Married on 12/17/2016

Josh was a great DJ. We gave him an idea for what we were looking for and he did not disappoint. We had multiple guests come up and say how great the variety of music was and how much they were enjoying it. He was accommodating to guest's requests and made sure everyone was having fun on the dance floor. We would highly suggest other people use him if you want a great worry free experience on your wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for the kind review. I had a lot of fun! Great experience all around.

What a great time! My wife absolutely loved her party and the highlight was the music. I would recommend SGDJ for any special event. Thanks for making the night amazing.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Jenna · Married on 11/26/2016

Josh was great to work with. He was always quick to respond and very flexible. Our guests commented on his professionalism and ability to create an engaging event for guests of all ages. The day of our wedding was seamless and our dance floor remained full until midnight when the event ended. His music selections as appropriate for all ages, and transitions between songs was flawless. The uplighting he provided for our wedding added a lot to the dinner decor and with the changing of colors during the dance created a vibrant and fun atmosphere! As an individual, Josh is upbeat, outgoing, approachable, and easy to work with. We would definitely work with Josh for his DJ services and lighting again and would recommend him without reservations.

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • I

Ian · Married on 11/19/2016

DJ Josh was awesome! We gave him genres of music to play during dinner and he flat out nailed it. Again, for the dance we gave him some do not play songs and genres that we would like to hear, and the dance floor was packed the entire night! Any time we requested a song, Josh played it right away. The transitions between the songs were smooth and kept the energy up. During the start of the dance, we asked to keep the volume down a little bit for the grand parents and Josh did so without hesitation. When it was just the young crowd left, Josh really took the party to the next level.

Josh is super easy going and can do pretty much anything you want. He is able to adapt to what is happening quickly and his Emcee skills are outstanding.

I would definitely recommend SGDJs to anyone!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Monica · Married on 11/04/2016

Josh was the BEST wedding Dj. Not because it was our wedding, but everyone raved about how wonderful and professional he was.
    We really wanted to get the music at our wedding right: from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to reception. We had many genres of music that we wanted to implement to set the mood at every stage of our wedding. We also wanted to make it a memorable evening for a diverse guest list from rockers, dance music lovers, to retired relatives and friends. We were impressed with his easygoing attitude. We reached out to Josh for a consult. SGDJ's is so prompt, professional, and consultative they really won our business. It was so easy to work with them and business transactions were a breeze. After our first consult with Josh, it was a no-brainer. Josh collaborated with us to understand the best way he could make our day special. He touched based with us along the way from 90, 60, 30 days into the week of our wedding. Josh made our day very special and set the mood at every turn. He kept everyone moving throughout the night. We are truly grateful to have worked with Josh!!!!!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Josh did a great job! Our guests danced all night - he was worth every penny.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Excellent service! Much loved by our guests and we will definitely book again.

Sent on 03/22/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for giving us a review on here as well as our other site. Can't wait to be back again next year.

Krista · Married on 10/08/2016

We loved having Josh as our DJ. He knows how to read a crowd and was very reassuring during all of our phone conversations. I remember him telling me not to worry and after the wedding, I can honestly say I really had nothing to worry about. He did the music for our ceremony and our reception. The ceremony was lovely and the reception was a blast!

Sent on 10/14/2016
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 09/23/2016

Josh was excellent to work with! He was very helpful throughout all of the planning and the day of the wedding. I would recommend Josh for your special day!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Tia · Married on 09/22/2016

SGDJs and Lighting was amazing at my wedding!! We were so happy with the flexibility of events that happened last minute and was so understanding. The quality of the equipment and sounds was great and no miss beats at all. Definitely will get your guests dancing and having a good time! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/24/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Tia and Ben thanks for having me! And I enjoyed our end of the night shot together! Congratulations again. :-)

Joe · Married on 09/16/2016

Me and my wife were a little nervous at first just because your wedding day is suppose to be the greatest and happiest day of our lives and you want everything to be perfect and nothing to go wrong. Well that is exactly what we got with SGDJ's! The Dj we had was excellent and played everything we wanted to hear and then some. We would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to have the night of their lives!!

Sent on 09/23/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Johnny D is an AWESOME DJ. Glad you guys had an epic time. Thanks again for working with us.

Josh

Abby · Married on 09/10/2016

Our DJ, Josh Taylor went above and beyond our expectations. He provided ceremony and reception music for our wedding. He was set up and ready to go before i even got there. He provided all the goofy music we requested, the sound quality was great and he kept our guests on their feet the whole night. Thanks again Josh! - Abby

Sent on 09/15/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you very much for the review. I think there was still around 150 people at the end of the night! Fun crowd.

Justine · Married on 09/10/2016

At first I was questioning the name "super good Dj" but our Dj was SUPER GOOD! Our DJ used all of our requested songs and also mixed in a few fun ones! He came early and set up with all of his equipment. He also worked really well with our videographer to get quality sound for a wedding video. I would recomend him to my best friend and also a complete stranger!

Sent on 09/15/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Eryk is one of our best DJs. Glad you enjoyed the night! Thanks again for choosing SGDJs and for the awesome review. :-)

Julia · Married on 08/13/2016

Josh was very professional and an awesome DJ to work with. I would definitely recommend him to any upcoming weddings

Sent on 09/12/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for the review. Means a lot. :)

Blair · Married on 08/06/2016

Josh was absolutely awesome! Everyone had a blast at our wedding and I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 08/08/2016

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. Glad you had a good time!

Josh
  • Z

Zebulon · Married on 07/23/2016

With rain off and on, our outdoor ceremony had to be adjusted in a hurry. SGDJ's was able to provide music in a pole barn at a moments notice to make everything perfect. Also he kept people out dancing all night, which makes for great laughs to see!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Valerie · Married on 07/16/2016

Our DJ was amazing! He worked with our crazy wedding and our last minute hiccups. He was able to anticipate the atmosphere as well as the mood. Our day would not have been as great as it was, was it not for Josh from SGDJs. My favorite was his timing for a specific song I wanted. He made the night beautiful! Thank you! I would absolutely reconditioned Josh to a friend.

Sent on 07/21/2016