SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station Reviews

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 3
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 4
SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 5

Shye · Married on 04/22/2018

Josh was awesome to work with. He went above and beyond to meet my needs! Very quick to get a hold of, easy going, great price, and most importantly great personality! Yes, I will use SGDJs again! Thumbs up!!!

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 6
    Sent on 04/27/2018

Peggy · event on: 04/15/2018

Josh is a very responsive team player in making your event a success!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Juan · Married on 03/24/2018

Everyone loved the mirror many people asked if he had a card because they would like to book you.

Sent on 05/12/2018

Jenna · Married on 03/03/2018

Josh was amazing to work with and so helpful when it came to planning our special day! He went above and beyond all expectations for the night and we appreciate everything he did!

Sent on 07/20/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I had a great time. You guys are fantastic to work with. Loved how we kept it going till the end!

Calder · Married on 02/04/2018

I found Josh and his Magic Mirror on wedding wire and couldn't have been more happy with the outcome. There was a lot of back and forth on customizing the mirror to cater to the look and feel of the specifically designed space. Josh went above and beyond to meet our needs which resulted in a photo booth that was exciting, special, and provided a unique takeaway from our Superbowl 52 sports marketing suite. If you are looking to add something interactive and exciting to your party, wedding, or marketing experience, I would highly recommend using Josh and his Magic Mirror. Thanks Again!

Sent on 02/20/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review. I had a great time working with you and your team. Everyone was really nice and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Megan · Married on 01/20/2018

We were so excited to have Josh DJ our gala for the second year in a row. He played great music that was tailored perfectly throughout the evening - from a social hour in the beginning to late night dancing. He was always very quick to respond to emails during the planning stages and overall awesome to work with. Would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Andrew · Married on 12/31/2017

Josh made sure that our wedding night was everything we hoped for on the dance floor! The energy was great and the setup was perfect. We would highly recommend SGDJs to all of our family and friends looking for a DJ for any event.

Sent on 01/04/2018

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for the review. I had a great time & what better way to spend NYE.

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

Hire Josh! The best ever DJ we have worked with.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Mary Jo · Married on 10/28/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station provided the music and photo station for our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding reception at Windows on Minnesota. From our first conversation, Josh was extremely helpful and always only a phone call away. The quality of service Josh and his assistant provided was outstanding. He was responsive to all our needs, listening carefully and following through. Josh was always professional from working with staff of the Marquette Hotel through the end of the evening. Josh and his assistant were a great value for the price, worth every penny. They were extremely flexible and accommodating, from providing dinner music and dance music for a wide variety of ages to working around our needs, even helping with our last minute set up of some items. We highly recommend Josh and SGDJs.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Lindsey · Married on 10/24/2017

THANK YOU!!! For providing excellent service and being able to accommodate all of our last minute requests!!!! My client was happy and you helped raise lots of money for their non-profit. I cannot thank you enough. I would be happy to refer you to any friends/family/clients! Shout out to DJ Chip / BEST DAY EVER! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you for having me. Looking forward to what's in store next year!

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2017

Josh and Joy accomadted the cultural needs of my family, they personlized our day, am delighted they stayed on site until almost everyone was gone. I couldn't have asked for a better person to entertain my guests, we had compliments for the weeks to follow and we'd have had many friends ask about his services. We even added on the magic mirror to add a little more fun to the party- the guests loved it and the kids had fun too.

Sent on 11/08/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

One of my top favorite weddings of the year. Thank you for having us!

Alberto · Married on 10/20/2017

Josh is so great to work with! He was very responsive and made sure that we received everything that we wanted. He was unfortunately not able to do our wedding, but his colleague Eryk Christian was available and DJ'd at our wedding. I can tell you that our dance floor was packed the ENTIRE EVENING. There was not a single moment that it was empty. Everyone had such a great time. One of our main concern is the diversity (both generation and ethnicity) and being able to satisfy everyone's musical taste, and Eryk definitely met that need! The magic mirror was also a hit. It was a new experience for everyone and they loved it. One thing I would request is perhaps putting a background with the Magic Mirror. Majority of the pictures had another person in the background either looking, accidentally looking, or just standing there. Our venue was a library and had really cool structures, so they might have been trying to capture that. It wasn't a big deal though, just perhaps a recommendation in the future.
    As for Josh- hands down great to work with and really cares about his clients. I would recommend him to anyone anytime! Thank you to Josh and his team for helping make our wedding memorable!

Sent on 11/12/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. I am happy to hear that Erky did such an excellent job for you guys. He is very talented. I truly wanted it to be a memorable experience for you, Anne, & your guests. Thank you for the input on the Magic Mirror. The event space was so historic that we were hoping to capture the essence of that. The Magic Mirror is one of our newest items & it's still a learning experience for me. Thank you for having grace. Your feedback will help me with future events. Thank you again for everything & congratulations!
  • Samantha & Dustin Salmon

Samantha & Dustin · Married on 10/13/2017

He is awesome! Great music including oldies and dance music which is what we selected. Spoke touching words for the moment of silence about my husbands mother who passed. Plus worked with me at 9pm the night before the wedding when i couldn't decide.his questions for the shoe game were hilarious!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Eddie · Married on 09/29/2017

SGDJs was the perfect addition to our wedding reception. Josh was proficient in mixing together the songs that we wanted to hear. He was flexible, professional, and a TON of fun! We couldn't recommend them any higher. If we could give them a 6 out of 5 we would!

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 7
    SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station 8
    Sent on 10/10/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

I love the pictures you shared with your comments. Thank you again, such a kind review!

Laura · Married on 09/16/2017

Josh was amazing for our wedding! The dance is always the part of weddings I enjoy most so I wanted a DJ who would be a ton of fun and get everyone dancing. He played all of the songs we wanted to hear during dinner and the dance. He even played some songs that we didn't request but really hit the spot! It almost seemed like he could read my mind. He really went with the vibe of our day and read the crowd. We had people on the dance floor all night! He rocked our grand march as well and pronounced everyone's names correctly and did great with a surprise we had planned during that part of the day.

Josh was very responsive and helpful during the planning stages and I always knew I could get a hold of him if I needed to. He was flexible with our rain backup plan because that would have changed his arrival and set up time. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/09/2017

Josh was a great DJ! He was very professional and his quality of service is wonderful! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends!

Sent on 10/09/2017

katie · Married on 09/02/2017

SGDJs was great to work with! We used the EZDJ and it was easy to use, while also providing the quality of music we needed for our 200+ venue. Aside from being affordable, SGDJs was very easy to communicate with and made the whole process a breeze.

Sent on 09/06/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thanks Katie happy everything turned out great. Congratulations again.

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2017

SGDJ was amazing! He kept the party going all night and picked a great selection of songs for us! We'll definitely recommend SGDJ to all of our friends and family for any future events!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Daniel · Married on 07/22/2017

Many times over the night i was told: "The DJ is the best we have ever heard!" As a professional in the av world, I can say that I was quite impressed not only with his skill as a DJ, but the sound quality was fantastic! Not one issue with cutting out, feedback, clipping, or levels. He had a lengthy questionaire a few weeks before that went over our songs, and what to and what not to play. Bottom line, these guys are talented and I would hire them again if I ever needed a DJ for any reason.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Rosie · Married on 06/24/2017

Everything was amazing and you were so helpful in making our night one we will never forget. thank you for everything you did!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Christa · Married on 06/17/2017

He was very professional, helpful, and kept the crowd entertained. I provided some ideas on what I wanted and he made sure to deliver on all of them. Great work!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Anna · Married on 06/10/2017

Josh was so wonderful at our wedding dance. He played all of the requests and was very flexible! We loved having him with us on our big day and we would highly recommend him to anyone who asked!

Sent on 06/19/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you. It was a lot of fun. Thanks again for having me. Congratulations. :-)

Erin · Married on 06/02/2017

Josh was very prompt and helpful! Very on top of things! Outstanding dj!

Sent on 06/21/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Thank you Erin. Glad you guys had fun. Thanks for the hospitality and gratuity. Greatly appreciated.

Savahanna · Married on 05/28/2017

Josh was great to work with from the very start. We would recommend him to anyone. We got a lot of great compliments on him throughout the night! In preparing for the wedding, he was so easy to work with, he responded so quickly to any questions I had and always made me feel like I had nothing to worry about. He was great!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 05/20/2017

Everything about SGDJs was fantastic! The lighting provided turned our wedding venue into a wonderland. The dance floor was consistently packed for over 4 hours. There was no fuss throughout the entire night. Josh Taylor was the epitome of professional the entire night.

Since my wedding two weeks ago, I have had multiple people ask me for DJ Josh's information.

There is no better DJ in the Twin Cities area!

Sent on 06/05/2017

SGDJs & Magic Mirror Photo Station's reply:

Wow, what an amazing thing to read. I had a really good time working for your wedding. I was happy to be a part of it. Thank you again for everything.