19 Reviews for SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop

Consultations (2)
Altar Decor (2)
Flower Petals (1)
17 SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Reviews

Terry was wonderful! She spent a lot of one on one time with me going over all the details of our big day. She was very thoughtful and responsive to all of my needs. She consistently made every effort to capture my vision for both our wedding ceremony and reception. I appreciate all of her very hard work in making our wedding celebration beautiful, special, and memorable! Thank you Terry for everything!!

Profile Picture Tejal , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and was there super early for set up. Everything was ready to go, on time and stunning quality. Definitely recommend!

Profile Picture User7621942, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Terry and her team did a beautiful job with our floral arrangements for the wedding! She easily captured my vision for a fall wedding. She was a pleasure to work with an went above and beyond with my requests. I can not thank SFS Weddings and Events enough for helping make my big day so beautiful!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

The price and quality of the flowers was phenomenal. She let me choose the flowers I wanted even though I had not a single clue about where to start with flowers. She suggested and put together all of the flowers needed for the wedding and stayed well below my budget. She was also very understanding and patient! I would definitely choose her again and again.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Very affordable and provided exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/4/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations

We had an anniversary event on a budget. They provided lovely arrangements at an affordable cost. I think I got an amazing value!! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Terry was very flexible with me and worked with me to get everything I wanted at a price I could afford. My wedding flower were beautiful, we rented an arbor and she decorated it beautifully. All the center pieces and everything looked great!

Profile Picture User3531149, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Swannanoa Flower Shop did 2 of my children's weddings and I can't say enough how Terry puts love and kindness in every arrangement, bouquet. Her creativity is amazing if you can dream it she will do all in her power to make it happen. The last wedding she did for me in November the bouquets traveled 10 hours to Florida and looked beautiful.

Profile Picture Cheri, 11/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We chose A Floral Affair by Swannanoa Flowers to provide the ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding because we have seen their fantastic arrangements at previous weddings we have attended. I met with Terry early on and told her my visions, they were a little out of the box for sure, but Terry was able to make my requests come to life. A few days before the wedding she called me to tell me that the bows that were attached to the tiny baskets had been crushed! Now what? I told Terry to cut them off and just make use of what was salvageable from the remaining ribbon and that I thought the existing ones were too big and slightly ugly already, Terry sounded so relieved when I stated this because she too agreed, but didn't want to say anything because she thought I had made them, when in fact a family friend had done them months ago! When I peeked out the window the day of my wedding I was so excited to see that her Isle flowers far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day. Amber and Preston

Profile Picture Amber, 9/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect! Terry did a wonderful job and she's the only person I would have trusted to do my flowers on one of the most important days of my life!

Profile Picture Jacqui, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I have used Terry for all of our floral needs for more than nine years. She always provides beautiful arrangements and is very prompt and courteous. She is great to work with if you have a budget to deal with. She makes suggestions on what arrangements work best for the event and always delivers in a timely manner. She has a great eye for detail and is fantastic at decorating. I never have to stress over the decorating, as I know Terry will take care of everything. I highly recommend Swannanoa Flower Shop for any floral needs one might have.

Photo for SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Review - Add a comment...
Photo
Profile Picture Thomas, 10/17/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Swannanoa Flower Shop did a wonderful job on a friends wedding arrangements. I would recommend them to everyone.

Profile Picture Destiny, 8/16/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were beautiful and were exactly what I wanted

Profile Picture Meg, 5/24/08, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terry has such an amazing eye for beauty. I was so worried our reception wouldn't look like a real wedding (we were going the rustic route) but after speaking with Terry I felt so much better and the flowers made all the decorative difference! She had good ideas for bringing in different flowers to compliment our color scheme and for how to display flowers in our reception space. Our bouquets were stunning. I loved my bouquet so much I had my husband take pictures of me with it the next day. :D She can definitely find you beautiful and unique arrangements!

Photo for SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Review - My bouquet
Photo for SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Review - Bridesmaids' bouquets around the cake table
Profile Picture Cara, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding was September 15, 2017 in Asheville, and Terry did a fabulous job. We were in contact for about 14 months, long distance. She was very accommodating to budget changes and all of my different ideas--and she made my vision a reality! On the day of the wedding, Terry personally delivered my bouquet. Everybody raved about how beautifully arranged and fresh the flowers were. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Moni, 9/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
2.0

I didn't have a good experience with them. What we order was not what we received.
The flowers didn't look that great. I would not used them again if I would have to do it again.
The florist was nice but I was not satisfy with the end result.

Profile Picture User3062255, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews