SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Reviews

21 | Swannanoa, NC

21 Reviews for SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop

21 SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop Reviews

Tejal · Married on 10/28/2017

Terry was wonderful! She spent a lot of one on one time with me going over all the details of our big day. She was very thoughtful and responsive to all of my needs. She consistently made every effort to capture my vision for both our wedding ceremony and reception. I appreciate all of her very hard work in making our wedding celebration beautiful, special, and memorable! Thank you Terry for everything!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much Tejel! It was a pleasure to work with you. It was such a beautiful wedding and you were a breathtaking bride. Please keep in touch. Sending much love and happiness to you.

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Terry provided beautiful flowers for my wedding and was there super early for set up. Everything was ready to go, on time and stunning quality. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2017

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and make your wedding florals exactly what you wanted. Terry
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 09/30/2017

Terry and her team did a beautiful job with our floral arrangements for the wedding! She easily captured my vision for a fall wedding. She was a pleasure to work with an went above and beyond with my requests. I can not thank SFS Weddings and Events enough for helping make my big day so beautiful!

Sent on 10/10/2017

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much! It is a joy to design for my brides. I always want their vision to come through. I'm so happy you were pleased. I wish you many happy years of marriage! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your special day!.. Much love to you!

Alexandria · Married on 05/27/2017

The price and quality of the flowers was phenomenal. She let me choose the flowers I wanted even though I had not a single clue about where to start with flowers. She suggested and put together all of the flowers needed for the wedding and stayed well below my budget. She was also very understanding and patient! I would definitely choose her again and again.

Sent on 06/29/2017

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best in your new life!

Hannah · Married on 06/04/2016

Very affordable and provided exactly what I wanted!

Laura · Married on 12/28/2015

We had an anniversary event on a budget. They provided lovely arrangements at an affordable cost. I think I got an amazing value!! Thank you so much!!

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

Terry was very flexible with me and worked with me to get everything I wanted at a price I could afford. My wedding flower were beautiful, we rented an arbor and she decorated it beautifully. All the center pieces and everything looked great!

Sent on 01/06/2016

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much, I love working with my brides to give them what they want in their budgets.

Cheri · Married on 11/23/2013

Swannanoa Flower Shop did 2 of my children's weddings and I can't say enough how Terry puts love and kindness in every arrangement, bouquet. Her creativity is amazing if you can dream it she will do all in her power to make it happen. The last wedding she did for me in November the bouquets traveled 10 hours to Florida and looked beautiful.

Sent on 03/23/2014

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Cheri! It was an honor to do both weddings.
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 09/15/2012

We chose A Floral Affair by Swannanoa Flowers to provide the ceremony and reception flowers for our wedding because we have seen their fantastic arrangements at previous weddings we have attended. I met with Terry early on and told her my visions, they were a little out of the box for sure, but Terry was able to make my requests come to life. A few days before the wedding she called me to tell me that the bows that were attached to the tiny baskets had been crushed! Now what? I told Terry to cut them off and just make use of what was salvageable from the remaining ribbon and that I thought the existing ones were too big and slightly ugly already, Terry sounded so relieved when I stated this because she too agreed, but didn't want to say anything because she thought I had made them, when in fact a family friend had done them months ago! When I peeked out the window the day of my wedding I was so excited to see that her Isle flowers far exceeded my expectations. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day. Amber and Preston

Jacqui · Married on 05/29/2010

My flowers were absolutely beautiful and perfect! Terry did a wonderful job and she's the only person I would have trusted to do my flowers on one of the most important days of my life!

Thomas · Married on 10/17/2009

I have used Terry for all of our floral needs for more than nine years. She always provides beautiful arrangements and is very prompt and courteous. She is great to work with if you have a budget to deal with. She makes suggestions on what arrangements work best for the event and always delivers in a timely manner. She has a great eye for detail and is fantastic at decorating. I never have to stress over the decorating, as I know Terry will take care of everything. I highly recommend Swannanoa Flower Shop for any floral needs one might have.

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 1
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 2
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 3
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 4
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 5
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 6
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 7

Destiny · Married on 08/16/2008

Swannanoa Flower Shop did a wonderful job on a friends wedding arrangements. I would recommend them to everyone.

Meg · Married on 05/24/2008

The flowers were beautiful and were exactly what I wanted

Deborah · event on: 06/01/2013

For every occasion that I have requested flowers, Swannanoa Flower Shop has been able to fill the bill. From calling and describing what is needed or walking in and picking something up, the customer service is A-one! Swannanoa Flower Shop is the ONLY shop I will use or recommend for any occasion!

Brooke · Married on 05/27/2018

We used Terry at Swannanoa Flower Shop for my son's wedding and the flowers were so beautiful. Everyone at the wedding had something to say about the incredible flowers. Terry listened to the bride and caught on to her vision and asked us to trust her. Best decision ever. She understood what we were looking for and shopped her wholesalers for the best prices to make our vision come to life. We even had flowers in the bride's bouquet that we never imagined having.
    Too expensive and going out of season, but Terry was able to procure them. Terry helped us find economical ways to keep the cost down, but still maintain the elegant look we were going for. Communication is key and we thank you Terry for stepping up the game and making this wedding a most beautiful event and cherished memory.

Sent on 05/30/2018
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 8
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 9
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 10
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 11

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful, kind words. I do apologize for not responding as quickly as you and I would've liked. Holidays and you know the other reason. was honored to have been your florist, and honored you trusted me to make the arrangements you had in your vision.

Cara · Married on 10/14/2017

Terry has such an amazing eye for beauty. I was so worried our reception wouldn't look like a real wedding (we were going the rustic route) but after speaking with Terry I felt so much better and the flowers made all the decorative difference! She had good ideas for bringing in different flowers to compliment our color scheme and for how to display flowers in our reception space. Our bouquets were stunning. I loved my bouquet so much I had my husband take pictures of me with it the next day. :D She can definitely find you beautiful and unique arrangements!

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 12
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 13

Moni · Married on 09/15/2017

My wedding was September 15, 2017 in Asheville, and Terry did a fabulous job. We were in contact for about 14 months, long distance. She was very accommodating to budget changes and all of my different ideas--and she made my vision a reality! On the day of the wedding, Terry personally delivered my bouquet. Everybody raved about how beautifully arranged and fresh the flowers were. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2017
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 14
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 15
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 16
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 17
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 18
    SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop 19

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you Moni, it was an honor to be your florist.

Kathy · event on: 11/25/2015

I just want to say that Swannanoa Flower Shop is a community oriented business. They held a contest about Thanksgiving memories, and it made me think about special memories and brought me a lot of happiness, just thinking about past Thanksgivings. I would say that if you want a personal touch and beautiful flowers, please be sure to use the best, Swannanoa Flower Shop.

Sent on 11/25/2015

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your review, I'm sorry we didn't rate a 5* with you. We strive to be a 5* florist. If there is anything we can do to make your review a 5* please let us know. I'm happy you won the FREE Thanksgiving Centerpiece. How is FREE not a good value????

JENNY · Married on 05/12/2018

3.8
      3.5
      3.0
      3.0

Terry was sweet and helpful from the get go! I knew I'd love her as soon as her cat greeted me upon walking into her shop :) I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted, and she was great with helping me figure out my best options while working with my limited budget. We had to stretch it a bit to get everything I wanted, but that's completely understandable considering flower prices were more expensive as it was Mother's Day weekend. Terry's prices were much less compared to other vendors in the area! Overall, there were a few snafus (responsiveness and a few wilted flowers/bouts), but it was a great value considering all that we got. My bouquet was my favorite part - it was gorgeous and looked great in pics! Thank you for everything, Terry!

Sent on 05/22/2018

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

Hi Jenny, thank you for the kind words, I am sorry that you did not receive the responsiveness you needed from us. I am concerned about the wilted flowers, Everything was beautiful when we left them at the hotel and the venue. Emore was so wonderful to work with and this is the first I heard of wilted flowers. The bouts were eucalyptus and baby's breath with billy balls... I am trying to understand how they wilted? But I am thrilled your bouquet was gorgeous. Thank you again. I am still thinking about the wiled flowers, do you have pictures of the wilted flowers? As far as the responsiveness, You did hand the details over to a wedding coordinator, when that happens, we communicate through them and they report back to you. At the hotel, on Mother's Day... We waited for over an hour for someone to meet us in the lobby to retrieve the bouquets from my assistant. I worked with Emore countless hours on the phone readjusting your quote over and over. There is so much time (unpaid time) that goes into wedding floral planning. I am sorry that we could not obtain a better rating from you, but believe me, going through all the major holidays with planning your wedding flowers was a huge task and nothing was slighted or over looked. Dozens of extra stems of flowers were left at the ceremony site for anything that Emore needed or use where she thought it might be needed at no additional charge to you. I just felt you should know what all went into your planning. Thank you for the opportunity to do your flowers.

1.5
      2.5
      2.0

I didn't have a good experience with them. What we order was not what we received.
    The flowers didn't look that great. I would not used them again if I would have to do it again.
    The florist was nice but I was not satisfy with the end result.

Sent on 02/12/2013

SFS Weddings & Events, LLC, Swannanoa Flower Shop's reply:

I had NO weddings on the date in question, so I am reaching out to you a SEVENTH TIME trying to find out who you are, and what was wrong with the order. IF YOU can TRASH me PLEASE have the COURTESY to tell me who you are. I did not have any weddings on the date of this review or the few weeks leading up to it. I can only imagine this is from another florist. Without having a name, order entry number, etc... I have no other way of knowing what it is you are upset with. Please reach out to me and let me make things right with you. I find it shady how you publicly criticize, while hiding behind an anonymous persona. Be an adult, and admit who you are. Thank you!