SF Events and Flowers Reviews

42 | Dublin, CA

42 Reviews for SF Events and Flowers

Alan · Married on 11/11/2017

Dear Farah,

We had wonderful reception dinner that well managed by you. Even there were delay from our side you kept things as scheduled and kept things going well. We are really appreciate for all efforts you did for our son ceremony. Everyone gave us great feedback on all details you put together and did manage.

We keep in touch and pass very positive feedback to anyone need help with their parties and ceremonies.

With Best,

Arezou · Married on 05/28/2017

Of all the vendors I worked with for our wedding in the Carmel Valley, Farah and SF Events and Flowers was by far the most kind and professional of them all. She was our day-of coordinator and set up the most exquisite sofreh. Beyond fulfilling our vision, she is as overall joy to work with. A really calming force, particularly in the weeks leading up to the event, which is inevitably stressful. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner. I would have had her plan my whole wedding had I known about her when we first started planning our big day. If she's available to do anything for your wedding, don't think twice. Book her and let her work her magic.

Jenn · Married on 07/01/2016

Farah is an amazing wedding planner. She handled my wedding planning, designing and floral arrangements and I was so pleased with how my wedding day turned out. I was recently married at the Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate in Southern California. She handled all the tough logistics involved with that location and was very transparent with the costs it would add it to my budget as it was a venue only type of place. It was so nice to have an all in one shop with her as I didn't have to consult with a separate wedding designer/florist as she can handle it all. She was always very attentive throughout the planning process, and was very flexible with the last week of wedding changes/plans I threw at her. She's super organized and I would def. recommend reaching out to her if you are planning a wedding in California!
    My wedding day of turned out amazingly by the way. The table arrangements/flowers were incredible and I even received compliments from guys on how great our decor looked! She was great about seeing everything was packed up and returned back to each vendor at the end of the night and was even great about storing some stuff for us while we were out on her honeymoon. So thankful I found Farah for my incredible wedding!

SHABNAM · Married on 06/11/2016

Our wedding was on june 11 2016 and i started planning everything a year ago with farzaneh joon.
    She was my wedding planner and also she designed our ceremony ( Sofreh ) and flowers.
    She was amazing and made sure that everything was they way that we requested.
    Her team was really professional and everything went great on our wedding.
    We were so happy to work with you and thank you for making our special day beautiful.
    Shabnam & Eba.

laleh · Married on 12/26/2015

Farah is a ROCKSTAR. I'm being completely honest when I say if it wasn't for her - my whole wedding day would have turned into the most horrible day of my life. she has done so many intercultural weddings, she is very knowledgable about all the difficulties that comes with it.Farah works with you and your guests in a way that everything would simply work in the best way possible. She has also an amazing taste and delivers something BEYOND your expectations on the day of your wedding. only 2 months before the wedding she took care of everything by herself. Her Venue visit saved me around $3000! She even wrote me a check 3 WEEKS before the wedding returning the cost for 2 canceled tables. NOBODY in the bay area would do that for you. She even put down her own credit card when the limo driver asked for one in case of incidentals and none of us had any cards handy. She has so many great ideas to make your wedding a memorable day for you and your family. We had couple of incidents on the day of the wedding and she handles them all perfectly without letting either of us feel stressful for even one second. Farah turned our wedding day from being a complete mess into a GORGEOUS- FLAWLESS -MOST AMAZING DAY EVER! she did an incredible job and without her, the whole money spent on the day of the wedding would have gone straight into the garbage.
    She pulled off the wedding of our dreams and went above and beyond to make it happen. If you are thinking of having a wedding planner and a tasteful designer who is knowledgeable, trustworthy, easy to work with , and above all, if you are looking for a professional who really CARES about the kind of service she provides, PLEASE make sure that you consider SF events and flowers - they are worth every penny.

Cheli · Married on 11/13/2015

Farah is awesome!!! Ok so I was not the bride but I was the MOH. I attended all the meetings with my besty and I got to say I was truly impressed with Farah and her talent and patience during the whole process. If you have planned a wedding or big event before you know your mind can get a bit crazy and you can be all over the place when it comes to ideas and final decisions, Farah is so understanding and such a calming personality.

The day of the wedding she went above and beyond what we were expecting, her work was fabulous!!

I only wish we were aware she was also a wedding planner because having her handle all aspects of the wedding would have made things run smoother on the day of! She is the best HIRE HER for your events!!

• User5632094 · 2+ years ago

I seriously cannot say enough about how great Farah is. Trust me when I say that I'm not one to hand out compliments easily either...

I decided to get married in Napa at a venue that had an available date...only 7 weeks away. I went ahead and booked it AND booked it for the next day as well since I wanted to have one traditional Persian ceremony (agh) on one day, then a traditional western wedding the following day. The next thing I know, I ended up deciding to have 6 different events (cocktail parties, costume party - you name it!) for 200 people in only 7 weeks' time.

I can honestly say that none of it could have happened without Farah. She took time to listen to me and my mom about what we both wanted. She even played the role of intermediary and referee when necessary so that we both ended up getting what we wanted.

Farah's understanding and interpretation of my taste was spot on, and I loved that her pricing didn't go up because I had a decent budget. All of her floral pricing is based upon size so it made me feel like it was fair. Alternately, I feel like the minute I mentioned the word "wedding" to some of my other vendors, their pricing mysteriously doubled or tripled; that was not the case with Farah.

The only element I couldn't decide upon was the centerpieces. I wanted something tall and dramatic, but didn't like any of the photos on pinterest. Farah took it upon herself to create a custom design based upon the things I had mentioned to her. The end result was stunning and exactly what I had wanted.

She took time out of her weekend to go visit the venue with me and my family (over 6 hours in total). In all, we spent a great deal of time with her and she was always pleasant and made us feel like she was just as excited about our wedding as we were. Do yourself a favor and hire her NOW!

Hiring SF Events and Flowers (Farah) was one of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding!:-)
    She was recommended to me by my officiator and boy was it the best recommendation!

I met with a few florists before making a decision to move forward with Farah and it felt like she got my vision (even the ones I didn't know I had:-)) Needless to say I am a BEYOND Satisfied customer!!!
    The flowers at my wedding were bigger and more beautiful than I could have imagined, especially my bouquet!

SF Events and Flowers is a one stop shop for many things. Farah does invitations, flowers, decorations, and event planning. She has a show room on the second floor of her building so for folks that are visual like me, she is able to bring you up to the show room to demonstrate some of the available options.

Here are a few of the items I utilized her for:
    -Bilingual invitations,
    -Ceremony and reception flowers
    -Ceremony and reception drapery/decorations

One of the things I noticed throughout the planning process is that not all vendors will tell you the total cost of their services unless you know how to speak vendor lingo. Farah does none of that! She is clear about the costs and works with your budget to implement your vision. She is very approachable, friendly, knowledgeable, talented, and most importantly up front!

I'm so grateful that I had her on my corner in helping me make my wedding memorable and BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you Farah!!
    PS: this is for the event that took place on the evening of 9/19/15 in Campbell, CA

Megan · Married on 09/19/2015

Farah did a wonderful job of creating a custom sofreh aghd for our wedding ceremony. She was a consummate professional, listened carefully to what we asked for, and everything went off perfectly!

All I can say is thank god we went with Farah! I didn't realize how stressful planning an entire wedding with just my fiancé would be. Farah helped take care of so many of the details. She is truly a one stop shop, which is so helpful! Her demeanor is so positive and warm, I just felt in such good hands with her. The day of our wedding at Ruby Hill Golf Club, I was just in awe of how beautiful everything turned out and how professional it was executed. I have been married for about two weeks now, and I am still hearing compliments on how beautiful our decor, flowers, and sofreh aghd turned out! What I enjoyed is that we created a vision together. It was never her trying to dominate an idea on us. What a beautiful collaboration. I really can't thank you enough!

The flower wall behind the head table was beautiful and the manzanita and crystal centerpieces added a wonderful touch. Would definitely recommend them for another event.

riza · Married on 05/02/2015

This is my very first yelp review and I never even had a yelp account but I had to make one for this review. Sf Events and Flowers did an amazing job at our wedding. Everything was gorgeous and we still get compliments til this day. Farah did everything we talked about and more! If you want a florist/decorator hire them because she is talented at what she does. She understood my vision and re-created everything I wanted. When I walked in to our wedding ceremony my jaw dropped at how beautiful the drape, chandelier and 3,000 rose petals all over our aisle was. It was beyond beautiful! The reception was unbelievable with a flower wall behind our sweetheart table. Everyone said they have never been to such an extravagant wedding like ours before. Im so glad I met Farah I couldnt imagine having anyone else design our wedding. She is also extremely kind and very patient with me and my indecisiveness. Thank you again SF Events and Flowers for making my Kardashian wedding dream come true!

Emily · Married on 04/25/2015

Farzaneh was such a pleasure to work with. We used SF events and Flowers for our Sofreh Aghd at our Persian-American wedding. She was so wonderful! I knew very little about the Persian wedding ceremony and she explained everything very clearly without judging me for not knowing anything :) I gave her little guidance about the table other than showing her a few pictures of what my decorations would look like and telling her what colors I prefer - I left the rest to Farah. It came out gorgeous!!! I was so happy to see it on the day of and even better, my father and mother in law were so pleased with it! I highly recommend SF events and flowers.

lo · Married on 02/14/2015

Yes, it was my daughter's wedding on February 14 in Napa! Farah has prepared all the flowers and decorations, it was the most beautiful wedding! Farah did even better than I expected! She has a very good taste and a great experience! Working with her is a pleasure! Thanks Farah !! Well done! I highly recommend her to anyone !!

Farah is THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS. We hired her for our wedding to provide and design both our sofreh and the florals for the reception hall. She is truly an artist and a experienced professional at her craft.

She has the best pricing of anyone we spoke to and certainly offers the best value. What impressed me the most is that she was in the emergency room the night before our weddinf for an eye injury and she not only didnt say anything to us to not stress us out on our day but she delivered to the fullest.

Oh and we found our flower center piece designs on pinterest that were way out of our budget but she managed to create ones that looked practically identical and well under the price of the ones we found on pinterest. I'm absolutely convinced that there is nothing she can't create.

I cannot say enough about this woman. She is truly the best at what she does. Anyone that doesnt give her a shot is seriously overpaying or selling themself short.

Thank you again Farah Khanom for everything that you did for us.

shayda · Married on 08/31/2014

We used Farah as our day of coordinator, for our sofreh aghd, as our florist, and for our invitations. She did an amazing job. Our invitations were done in English with some arabic. They were so beautiful. The flowers and decor for our reception was beyond what we expected. The reception venue looked like it was from a magazine. We had a traditional Persian sofreh aghd for the ceremony. She did an amazing job. The table was so gorgeous and she was able to fit it into a smaller space than expected.

Overall our entire experience with Farah and her team was great. She never got stressed and was always there to help and make last minute changes or additions with a smile on her face. She made planning the wedding so easy we highly recommend her and her team. She is very professional and it shows in her work.

Corina · Married on 08/24/2014

SF Events & Flowers made my wedding a day to remember I literally had the best day of my life. Farah had been with me since the beginning over a year and I wouldn’t have been able to do this without her. She offered her expertise and your knowledge to make my dream wedding come true. She put up with my constant changes , indecisiveness and numerous calls and emails with such grace and patience .. Farrah and her husband Graeme make a great team (he was my photographer ) I loved how everything went off without a hitch and on time, so when she asks you for a time line sheet and vendor list that's why so your day goes as smooth as mine did = ) I highly recommend Farah @ SF Events & Flowers..
    Your Friends,
    Corina and Jose

Farah designed the Sofreh Aghd for our wedding. She met with us in person, by phone and email to make sure the design would compliment our style and wedding. In addition she partnered with our florist so that our floral arrangement on the Sofreh Aged matched our ceremony perfectly. The Sofreh Aghd was one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.
    Also, my husband requested that we keep the Sofreg Aghd set-up during the entire wedding reception so that all of our guests, and especially his family and non-Persian friends could see the detail as this was the first time many of them were seeing a Sofreh Aghd. This meant that Farah's team would set up the Aghd for our ceremony, leave and then come back close to midnight to tear it down. She offered to do that to accommodate our needs.
    Finally, my Persian family and friends all agreed that the detail in our Aghd made it one of the best they had seen.
    I would highly recommend hiring Farah to create the Sofreh Aghd for your wedding!

• Z

Zahra · Married on 07/26/2014

SF Events and Flowers are wonderful to work with. They are on top of everything, will get back to you in a timely manner and they understand the need for urgency. They helped me so much with bundling everything in one, with such a large party for my wedding, 350+ people. They help me budget and didn't make me rent or purchase things that were unnecessary and they definitely were very patient. For example, my invitation situation was a nightmare and Farah called the manufacturing company for me and placed an entire new order. I was able to call, text and email them for the most part and were responsive right away. They are very professional, will do whatever it is that there customers needs are. Farah is always smiling and happy and regardless of how many weddings she is planning, she still carries her work and herself with grace and I think you don't find that with too many vendors. It's human to stress out and get easily overwhelmed or forget order from your customers, but with Farah, she was on top of it and I think we made a good team and she knew I am was particular about certain colors and set up and paid close attention to that. She, of course had great ideas and suggestions and that made my planning a lot easier.

I would highly recommend them to anyone. My sister recommended me to her and I am so happy I accepted my sister's recommendation and glad I was given the opportunity to work with SF Events and Flowers.

Sanaz · Married on 07/11/2014

First of all we are so happy that we found SF Events & Flowers in the Persian yellow pages! After meeting with Farah and seeing her showroom we fell in love with her displays and what she had to offer! Farah left a lasting impression on us, which is why we signed the contract that very same day! I know what we will be using her in the future and she will be the first and last person that we would recommend for any occasion! Farah went out of her way to assist us in every possible way that she could. Most importantly, she pays attention to every detail, provides outstanding design and gives you the highest quality! Farah made our wedding day perfect and simply left us speechless! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!

Naghmeh · Married on 05/24/2014

She is very professional, responsible,flexible and easy to work with. She did a great job at our event and we were so happy to work with such a kind lady.
    If you want a professional Job with a reasonable price contact her ...

Alex & Minoo · Married on 04/19/2014

We are from east coast (New Jersey) and we had a wedding for our son in sacremento ca we were so worried about having a perfect and high class Persian ceremony and my sister recommend SF Events and Flowers . All we did was a phone call !!! Oh my god what a Frindly , professional ,caering and punctual staff . We had a Persian and Indian wedding every body were amazed with our sofreh aghd . And finally we meet the owner mrs farah yassini and her family at the ceremony , what a nice and lovely person we could not thanks her enough for what she did for us. All our friends and family looking foreword to use her service in feutuer and we highly recommend SF Events and Flowers .

Mike · Married on 03/29/2014

Thank you so much for your work on pour wedding, we were extremely pleased with your work and everybody love it. It was very beautiful and we were so happy with everything. I highly recommend SF events and flowers to anyone, you will be happy and pleased with their as much as us. Thank you again.

nasreen · Married on 11/28/2013

Farah jan, Thank you for the beautiful flowers! they looked amazing. You did a great job!

I will definitely recommend you to all my friends.

Thanks again!

Bita · Married on 10/27/2013

I never thought it would be that easy!

I didnt meet Farzaneh in person, I heard of her work and I sent her a couple of pictures asking to do simiar to what I sent.

I spoke to her over phone, email and facebook, obviously I was nervious to not seeing her work in person but her professionalism made me to trust what she is saying.

Being super anxious on my wedding day, one of my bridsmaid went to pick up the bouquets! She was late and Farzaneh so graciously waited for her till she got there!

I saw my flowers and I was super happy, they were exactly same as my photos if not better!

I am so thankful for the nice for that she has done, it was a very easy and pleasent work and I surely will go to her for my future events.

I highly recommend her. GREAT JOB!