Seven Summits Lodge in Tehaleh Reviews

1 | Bonney Lake, WA

1 Reviews for Seven Summits Lodge in Tehaleh

Ashley · Married on 09/08/2018

Seven Summits Lodge is an amazing place to have your wedding and reception! The venue and area is gorgeous! They are in a newer development in Bonney Lake and have amazing landscaping and views for awesome pictures. The reception area is where the pool is, so it's kind of hard to visualize when you tour the place, but I was lucky enough to tour the morning of a wedding, so it was all set up and beautiful! The pricing is very reasonable and includes a TON of stuff. This was great for me because I dont like planning out all the details and having to call a bunch of vendors to price out things. It relieved a lot of stress! Also, Elizabeth, is the wedding planner and she is amazing! She is so sweet and very personable and professional. She is very quick at getting back with you and responds well via email. So, any time I had a quick thought or question, I just sent it in an email and it was answered quickly! The staff the day of the wedding were so kind and attentive! They do all the set up and take down and if I needed something changed a bit, they had no problem doing it. My wedding a reception was so amazing and I couldn't have asked for any thing better! Oh and the food, which is included, was delicious! They have an on site chef and you can pick your 2 appetizers and meal and it was great! Our guests loved the food and did not leave feeling hungry at all! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding and reception. From start to finish this place is the BEST. I highly recommend it!

Sent on 10/02/2018