Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue Reviews

4 | Spring Lake, MI

4 Reviews for Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue

Lauren · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I were married a month ago in Grand Haven, Michigan, and we had our reception at Seven Steps Up. Gary and Jessica, and the rest of the staff at Seven Steps Up were SO accomodating and SO helpful and were able to help me turn my conceptions for the reception into a reality. If you are looking for an inexpensive reception venue that has a urban/vintage sort of look, and is flexible in terms of catering and having a cash or open bar, this is your place. Right in the heart of Spring Lake, easy to find and get to, and looking to make their customers so happy! Thanks Seven Steps Up!

Sent on 07/20/2015

This venue is unique and beautiful. Jessica and her staff (Chaz especially) were fantastic to work with. I cannot say enough good things about them. From start to finish they helped in every way they could as I set up for this wedding. I literally could not have done it without them as we were crunched for time because ceremony had been moved inside due to rain. Right down to every last second they helped and went above and beyond to make it a beautiful memorable event for the bride and her family and friends. Hands down, I would recommend this venue and Jessica to everyone.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Dawn · Married on 05/26/2012

Gary is great to work with and always has alot of good ideas. He made our day very special!! As did the bartender whose name is escaping me right now..

Sent on 01/02/2013

Seven Steps Up Live Music & Event Venue's reply:

Bartender is the fabulous and professional: Jessica ! Thanks for the kind comments.

Amber · Married on 09/07/2013

One of the owners, Gary was easy to work with. He was either available to answer questions, or returned a call or email quickly. He worked with us on our decor choices and made the whole process run smoothly.
    The sound system sounds great! We brought in our own iPod to play music and had a few snags here and there, but overall things went well.
    The bar manager, Jessica Rae, was awesome and a real pleasure to work with!
    We fell in love with this location early on in our planning and choosing Seven Steps Up helped us choose a ceremony location nearby (on the beach in Grand Haven) and a gorgeous house to rent as well!
    Overall, a great experience and we'd recommend them and even plan another event there if we could find a reason to do so!

Sent on 10/05/2013