Seven Seas Reviews

45 | Hartland, WI

45 Reviews for Seven Seas

April Jasinski · Getting married on 05/08/2020

Loved everything about this place

We loved everything about this place. Their food is amazing. The view and scenery is breathtaking. The service is great and can’t say enough about this place. Amanda walked me/ us through everything and answered every question we ever had. Believe me she was very patient with my 1001 questions. She really was the one that made me confident in everything down to fixing my veil and necklace and reminding me to breath right before walking down the aisle. Truly amazing place and ppl.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Seven Seas's reply:

You are too sweet! You made my job very easy to do and btw you didn't come close to 1001 :) So happy for you and Craig and I'm glad we could be a part of it!

Cheyenne · Married on 10/07/2017

The morning of my wedding it was raining, and we were having an outside ceremony, I was not worried at all due to the accommodations that are provided, the overhang and the extra tenting that is included in the rental fee made planning something outdoors so much less stressful. We had so many compliments on this beautiful venue and the food was outstanding. I worked with Amanda, and she was so flexible, quick in responding, and such a pleasure to work with! We couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Kim · Married on 09/30/2017

We recently had our wedding here this past weekend and all I can say is Wow!! Everything was spectacular. The venue was amazing and Amanda was so great to work with. She was so accommodating to everything we asked and was just a joy to work with. The view was amazing and all of our guests were saying how beautiful it was. The food was phenomenal... I'm probably being biased because it was my own wedding but the food was one of the best wedding meals I have ever had! We had the chicken with ham and cheese and the filet. So delicious. Our day at the Seven Seas was so perfect and I couldn't have asked for it to be any better. The venue let us in early for the girls to get ready, and they even accommodated us to leave our boat on one of their docks. If I had to go back and change anything honestly there would be nothing to change because the experience we had was just wonderful. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Jayne · Married on 08/13/2016

EVERYTHING WITH OUR REHEARSAL DINNER WAS EXCEPTIONAL. I WOULD RECOMMEND 7 SEAS TO EVERYONE.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Claire · Married on 04/23/2016

We had our wedding reception at the Seven Seas! It was absolutely amazing!! Amanda was so great to work with, she's very responsive and helpful with wedding planning. Our guests had a wonderful time and really enjoyed Nagawicka Lake! The food was so delicious and the service was wonderful. We've had guests tell us how much they loved the location and the food. I would absolutely recommend having your wedding here! We're so glad we did!

Sent on 04/25/2016
  • User5205667 · event on 10/04/2015

We are planning a baby shower and are excited to have it on 10/04/2015 at the Seven Seas. My daughter was married there 6 years ago and is very excited to return for this event, I have been impressed with staff I have met to plan this and especially Amanda who is planning this with us!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

Absolutely beautiful location for a ceremony and we loved working with the staff on site. They were very helpful and responsive throughout the whole process and really left nothing to worry about the day of! Thank you!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Everyone loved the food said it tasted good and portions were great! Amanda is amazing she does it all very good to work with. The venue outside and in was perfect for us. Thanks again

Sent on 10/04/2015

Amanda was wonderful and fun to work with. We went into this without a clue and realized there were a lot of details that we had not considered. She was very considerate with us and always gave us advice that worked for the betterment of the ceremony/reception. Amanda coached us through each step and process. In addition, she provided us with great resources. Even when we needed to add guests to the list week of, it wasn't a problem at all. On the wedding day we had a few snags with guests who did not RSVP show up, and Amanda quickly directed our guests to some additional seating and ensured there were enough meals to go around. We had an open bar at our reception that we were a bit unsure of, Amanda kept us informed of the tab throughout so we would not go over our budget we discussed with her. With regards to the food, all of the guests spoke so highly of it and we enjoyed our special meals as well. The service staff also did spectacularly. In all, Seven Seas did a fantastic job ensuring our special day was exceptional.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Hailey · Married on 09/12/2015

During the planning process Amanda was very helpful I am from out of state and she was very flexible to get me in for meeting when I was in town. Amanda always answered questions in a timely manner. after we made our food and beverage choices we sent a spreadsheet with prices and Amanda sent it back fixed with prices lower then we thought. Over all we are very pleased with how everything turned out. Our wedding was perfect in every way.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Working with Amanda, Director of Sales & Event Coordination, has been wonderful! We are doing a Destination Wedding in Mexico, but we are getting legally married in the US and wanted to host a small dinner for immediate family. Amanda was extremely helpful and responsive to help us find the best space for about 15-17 guests. There are so many options when looking into restaurants and venues, I would recommend this place to anyone for an event or just a romantic dinner! It is clear that Amanda takes a lot of pride in her job and operates with a customer focused approach!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Seven Seas's reply:

Thank you!!!!!!

Shari · Married on 09/04/2015

We were so impressed with the service received at Seven Seas from scheduling the event to the evening itself. The food and service was excellent. We would highly recommend the Seven Seas.

Sent on 09/10/2015

They surpassed my expectations in almost every area. Amanda was great to work with and very responsive. The staff was attentive throughout and extremely helpful on the day of the event, doing things for us that were beyond their responsibilities to us. People loved the view of and access to the lake that this unique venue provides. The food all came hot and fresh out of the oven (as opposed to warmers) and I received many comments from guests that they had been served the best wedding food that they had ever had. Someone even said it was the best filet they had ever had. I highly recommend the Seven Seas to anyone looking for great food and a good experience.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Tress · Married on 08/02/2015

Amanda was wonderful to work with! All of the Seven Seas staff went out of their way to make our wedding special! Amanda was always quick to respond to any questions & provided creative suggestions! It has been almost two months since our wedding and our friends & family still rave about the venue, ceremony, and the overall day! Thanks Amanda!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jo Ann · event on 07/27/2015

Beautiful room for my baby shower. Great service.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Angela · Married on 06/13/2015

This was one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process. We had our cocktail hour on the covered outdoor terrace that overlooks the lake which was beautiful. We had our reception upstairs in the ballroom and also rented out the tower room (a small round room that is attached to the ballroom and is very pretty; it was nice to have the extra space). As the bride, you also get your own private bathroom with a key which is nice to have for a place to put things. Amanda was wonderful to work with. She's very responsive and makes great suggestions. You can tell she has been doing this a while, she really knows what she is talking about! She was there the whole night helping with things I did not even know that she was going to be helping with (i.e. maintaining and filling our popcorn bar, putting out our baskets of flip flops before the dancing started). Amanda just rocks at her job. Guests are still raving about how good the food was (we had the Herb and Butter Salmon and the Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Chicken). Also the beverage plan is really customizable to fit any budget which was great! Only slight downside to this place is the outdated curtains and carpet upstairs, but guests don't notice as the lake is so beautiful!

Sent on 07/01/2015
  • User5250674 · event on 05/11/2015

The seven seas is a beautiful venue for your next corporate event. Amanda was great and very helpful in all the little details. Would recommend them for any size event you may have.

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kathleen · event on 04/24/2015

Amazing service and great staff

Sent on 07/05/2015

Angie · Married on 10/10/2014

Staff was great and willing to help! Beautiful location and great food. Amanda was wonderful to work with

Sent on 12/29/2014

Katie · Married on 10/04/2014

I had my reception at Seven Seas and it was just perfect. They allowed brides, grooms and any other family members to come to a tasting prior to their wedding! This was so fun to do and it allowed us to see the presentation of the food before we chose it! EVERYTHING the day of went so smoothly, except for the weather. Seven Seas is definitely the most perfect location to have your ceremony or wedding reception! You cant beat a wedding by the lake!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • I

ivy · Married on 08/16/2014

I just have to say WOW! We picked seven seas because of so many reasons:location, food and options. You have an amazing lake view for everyone to enjoy. The food was just amazing! We had so many compliment. The appetizers, dinner and late night food were delicious. All well worth the money. We did a bonfire at night that ended up being a huge hit with our guests. I wanted to drink mojitos all night and our bartended ran around to keep finding more mint. The service was amazing. Amanda was so flexible and helpful to us every step of the way. Katie was there the morning of to answer any of my crazy questions. If you are looking for quality with amazing food and views this is the place to share you special day.

Sent on 08/19/2014

Katie was awesome! Very helpful and organized. Gorgeous venue!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Angelina · Married on 10/26/2013

The upstairs hall was absolutely beautiful for our reception. The wall of Windows looked amazing at sunset. Amanda was very helpful during the planning process!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Jackie · Married on 09/14/2013

Seven Seas made our wedding day perfect. They had three weddings that day, and you couldn't even notice, it felt like it was all about us. You can't ask for a better looking venue nor scenery right on the lake. The wedding coordinator was extremely helpful and flexible with all our needs. Thank you Seven Seas for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/20/2013

Seven Seas was the absolute perfect place to hold our wedding reception. We started with a cocktail hour on the outdoor patio, overlooking Lake Nagawicka, and needless to say, our guests could not stop talking about what a beautiful location and view it was. After that we moved to the upstairs ballroom for the rest of the night, which is full of windows overlooking the lake, and the space was just so perfect to make a large wedding feel small and personal. There was plenty of room for our 250 guests, not to mention the candy and cupcake tables, gift table, name tent table, guestbook table, and photobooth! Further, working with Amanda was more than I could have hoped for. As our main contact, she was so responsive to the many, many questions we sent her, and so flexible to make everything work that we wanted to do. She was an absolute pleasure and I attribute our night going absolutely perfectly directly to all of her hard work! I would 100% recommend Seven Seas to everyone as their wedding and/or reception venue.

Sent on 08/18/2013