Dared Photo Booths Reviews

Dared Photo Booths 2
Dared Photo Booths 3
Dared Photo Booths 4
Dared Photo Booths 5

By far the best photobooth i've seen and used!! I began planning my wedding and was looking for a photobooth that was in my budget, provided props and instant prints. When I found setapart4christ they were very responsive and I was able to reserve my wedding date. They created a custom frame to match my wedding colors. The best part was that part of my deposit was donated to a non-profit! As if this isn't good enough, when I saw their setup at my venue I was surprised. They had signage a nice line formed, props hanging from a stand and beautiful background. They had two people manning the booth and provided excellent service. All my guest really enjoyed it and I received all of their pictures in just a few days after my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend this company for your next photobooth. I honestly think the value they provide exceeds the price you pay, and you don't find that too often.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/26/2015

Such an Amazing Experience!

Charles with Dared Photobooth is absolutely amazing to work with! He made the planning for it so easy! As a wedding planner myself, I rarely get to hear the full extent of the planning with other vendors my from clients. But as a bride myself this time, I was able to really experience the booking process from Dared Photobooth. There were a ton of layouts to choose from and they were easily customizable too! He was on time, provided everything needed for the photobooth and most importantly gave an exceptional experience to all my wedding guests! I would highly recommend Dared Photobooth to any brides looking for a photobooth!! The best of the best!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Dared Photo Booths's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Kelsey! It was an absolute joy to be part of your wedding team, and what a beautiful wedding it was! I truly hope that the photo booth photos bring you joy for years to come as you look back on your wedding day!

Chelsey · Married on 08/28/2015

THE BEST DEAL YOU WILL EVER FIND IN SAN DIEGO!! The photo booth was a HIT at my wedding! Charles took time out of his day to meet with us before the wedding to discuss his setup, how the photo booth works, the prices, and his experience. He let us customize our own background layout for the prints. Also, we had booked SA4C from 7:30pm-10:30pm, but my coordinator requested he comes in before then to setup because it was not going to work if he had to setup during dinner. SA4C did not charge us for having to setup early and come back when the photo booth opened. They worked with us on every level and I couldn't have been happier to hire Charles and his crew at my wedding! You seriously will not find a more AFFORDABLE and amazing photo booth company. Thank you for being the highlight of my wedding!!! AMAZING!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Ed · Married on 08/23/2015

My daughters wedding was a wonderful day!! SetApart4Christ Photo Booth was a perfect addition. They are very professional and thoughtful and the pictures are GREAT!!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Brigitte · Married on 08/23/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Charles and his company. They MADE my whole wedding fantastic. The feedback we got from guests was just incredible and throughout the who process he was professional and courteous. The props and backgrounds were such high quality I am still blown away by the price and the VERY high level of service and product we received. Best photobooth company by far in San Diego county and i searched through a ton

Sent on 11/24/2015

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

They are so great!!! Simple background and open so you can do whatever you want and fit more than your average people in the pics with you! Great props, big and small! Fun people and great service!!!! I'll be using them in the future for sure!

Sent on 08/28/2015
  • Micah

Micah E · Married on 12/15/2018

Fantastic!

Charles has always been a pleasure to work with. My wife and I had him do our Photo Booth at our wedding and he is very professional and on time. He makes your day special and very flexible. When we requested him to stay an additional hour, he did not fuss or anything, he said absolutely.

A great man, who owns a great Photo Booth Company! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Margarette · Married on 03/04/2017

SetApart4Christ was amazing! Their services were exactly what we wanted for our wedding and their package deals were affordable and reasonable. We wanted to customize our photo strips and they gladly did that for us! We couldn't be happier with the service they provided. The attendants were helpful and friendly and we especially liked that they helped out the older folk who didn't know what to do. We thoroughly recommend them to any couple looking for an excellent photobooth company.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Justin Carmona · Married on 03/08/2019

3.8
      3.0
      2.0

Customer feedback

The overall experience with the photo booth went well! The props, backdrops, and layouts were amazing! The guests loved using the photo booth. One consistent feedback from many of our guests was that the photo booth attendant was not friendly and not approachable and that made some hesitant to take advantage of the photo booth.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Dared Photo Booths's reply:

Hello Justin,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry we didn’t live up to your expectations, as it is always my goal to exceed my clients expectations. If you don’t mind, I’ll be sending you an email as I would love some more feedback from you about how you think we can do better at future events. I appreciate your time and for choosing Dared Photo Booths for your wedding reception.

-Charles