Dared Photo Booths Reviews

Dared Photo Booths 6
Dared Photo Booths 7

Cherryl Ting · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

I'm do glad this option exists. The vintage style was adorable it fit perfect with my theme I loved it and my geusts loved it too! Charles was probably my most reliable vendor he was very clear professional and responsive every step of the way. Choose his services you will be glad you did!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Brae

Brianna · Married on 09/21/2019

Best Photobooth Ever!

Charles was awesome! The setup was so beautiful, it doubled as decor. Highly recommend! Everyone had such a blast taking photos, but he kept the line moving. If your wedding has a vintage feel, the antique camera is an amazing addition. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Pam

Pam Luna · Married on 07/07/2019

Luna Bella Ranch was the venue, he did a wonderful job at the event!!

Thanks for doing such a great job for our couple! Everyone had a lot of fun!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Dared Photo Booths 8

Chelsea Dougherty · Married on 06/26/2019

Dared Photo Booth for Wedding

Dared Photo Booth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Charles was really responsive and an absolute pleasure to work with. He really catered the photo booth to fit our venue and our wedding theme. Dared Photo Booth is a must for your event!

Sent on 06/26/2019
    Dared Photo Booths 9
    Dared Photo Booths 10
    Dared Photo Booths 11
    Dared Photo Booths 12
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/19/2019

Amazing open photo booth

Charles was great to work with! Quick response time, TONS of layout options, huge space, fun props, great price!!

Sent on 06/02/2019

Sarina · Married on 06/23/2018

They did an amazing and awesome job! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Monica · Married on 03/17/2018

SetApart4Christ was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding to capture all my guests! Their photobooth was a hit and looking back at photos from the photobooth is such a great memory for a bride to see your guests having a great time and capturing them. These are photos I can look back 20 years from now and put a smile on my face I'm so thankful to have captured those memories with SetApart4Christ Photobooth. This is one of the best decisions you can make for your event and guests!!! A very happy bride :) :)

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Dared Photo Booths 13
    Dared Photo Booths 14
    Dared Photo Booths 15

Kelly · Married on 03/03/2018

Charles was absolutely incredible at my 3/3/18 wedding in Temecula! Even more amazing is that we received an email with ALL of our guests photos in the photo booth while we were on our Honeymoon! The photos are beautiful and the setup was perfect for our special day! Worth every penny! If you’re searching for a photo booth for your event... look no further!

Sent on 03/27/2018

Jennifer · Married on 06/24/2017

You can stop looking for your photobooth vendor now. SetApart4Christ is hands down the way to go if you want a unique, fun, and smooth experience for your guests! My husband and I just got married 6.24.17 and I had to write a review immediately!!! Our guests LOVED the vintage photobooth, it was so different than your average photobooth and it left such a great impression with everyone! Our vendor constantly was following up with me and working with me to make sure I loved the layouts for the wedding! I also really recommend the 4x6 layouts, they look fantastic! So just do yourself a favor and just book them already! Happy celebrations!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Brian · Married on 05/13/2017

Unbelievable service at a great price! Charles and the rest of the team went above and beyond to give us the perfect experience. I highly recommend using SetApart4Christ - they are a phenomenal company and you will be glad you used them!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Harry · Married on 05/06/2017

Charles was very professional, prompt to respond to any questions, and a pleasure to work with. Great value and such an amazing Photo Booth they offer. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/04/2017

rob · event on 12/16/2016

Quality and Quality. Great people!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Linda · event on 12/10/2016

We enjoy our night celebrating our little sister's 15th birthday! Overall satisfied with the photobooth services. Only one teensy thing with time but I'm pretty sure fixable. Would recommend to anyone. Pleasure meeting Charles! Definitely consider booking in future events.

Sent on 02/09/2017
  • User7260653 · event on 09/23/2016

Very professional and great service. My Navy command has used their services many times and it's been nothing but great service. Thank you Charles.

Sent on 09/29/2016

SetApart4Christ Photobooth was a great decision. All my guests from young and old enjoyed it immensely! Fun props big enough for large groups and friendly workers!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Karen · Married on 06/11/2016

Best photobooth company in southern CA!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2016

We used SetApart4Christ photo booths for our wedding May 28th, 2016 and we were 100% happy with the choice we made. Charles and his staff were so professional, fun & friendly. The setup was amazing with tons of props, signs and gave our guest the option to post to media. I would highly recommend SetApart4Christ photo booths.

Melissa & Steven Munoz

Sent on 06/08/2016

Tesa · Married on 05/21/2016

Charles, the owner was quick to respond and great to work with! My party loved the props, and the amount of photo strips everyone in their party received! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Jenna · Married on 04/02/2016

You should absolutely choose SetApart4Christ Photo Booth for your wedding! They are professional, prompt, affordable, and the have the most amazing props! Their hats, glasses, signs, etc. keep you coming back because there are so many to choose from. The print quality of the photos is optimal! Charles gives you so many photo strip templates to choose from and there is something for every wedding and theme! You can tell that they love what they do, and love being a part of weddings and events. Our family and friends could not say enough about how much they loved their photo booth, and it shows in our guest book photos! Thank you, Charles!!!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Tiff · Married on 03/05/2016

IF IN DOUPT BOOK HIM NOW! YOU WILL SAVE SO MUCH MONEY AND HAVE A BETTER PRODUCT THEN OTHER PHOTO BOOTHS! This is a great company, courteous, prompt, accommodating and to top it all off they have an excellent product. I am very impressed with the services, even a few of our wedding guest said this was the best photo both they have ever used! Charles offers an affordable package that includes high resolution photos that can be emailed or sent to social media immediately. There was a plethora of props hats and all sorts of goodies to play with. The back ground and photo print outs were included in the package as well. He did not try to up sell us or buy other packages. The very next day I received a link that allowed me to download and save all of my guest photos.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/02/2016

Charles and his ssistant were very professional and accomodating! I chose to add a photobooth to our wedding at the last minute and I am very glad we did! It was one of thebhighlights of the reception!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/31/2015

Charles was fantastic to work with! They had a ton of props and the Photo Booth was open so you could squeeze a lot of friends in. After our wedding, we received a link with all the pictures from the night which was a blast to look through. I'd highly recommend using them for your wedding or event.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Leah · Married on 11/22/2015

Love this photobooth, lots of props and enough space to fit a bunch of people and not like those small box ones

Sent on 11/29/2015

Chris · event on 10/30/2015

What an amazing addition the photo booth was to our church's Harvest Party! People lined up to have their photos taken, and got hard copies to take home as well as an email of them. Charles and his crew were easy to work with, and warmly efficient to our families. We look forward to having him back many, many times!

Sent on 11/03/2015

diann · Married on 10/23/2015

The quality and variety of prop options were amazing!! The open photo booth allowed for couples and large groups… we managed to get in 20 people! They designed our photo strip background and tag. They also coordinated the back drop to match our wedding colors. Our guests loved that they could get a copy of their strip, as well as have them emailed them to themselves too! I would absolutely recommend using SetApart4Christ for any event!

Sent on 10/26/2015