Serge Gree Photography and Videography Reviews

63 | Union City, NJ

63 Reviews for Serge Gree Photography and Videography

• Adriana

Adriana · Married on 11/17/2013

I just rewatched my wedding video and I am in love! It's almost as if my wedding was yesterday. Serge and his partner did such an amazing job capturing the day and all of our special moments. Rewatching it makes me all teary eyed (but in a good way!) I'm so happy I get to hear my grandfather's toast again.
    Serge did a fabulous job with the photos too - everyone who sees them is impressed by them. They really do look like they came out of a magazine!
    Everything turned out better than I could've imagined. Serge really listened to what my husband and I wanted in the video and in the photos. We couldn't be happier with the end results. We were extremely lucky finding such a talented photographer and videographer.
    Thank you so much!!
    Adriana

Sent on 01/04/2016

John · Married on 10/05/2013

Serge truly have a gift for photography. His photographs captured our special day and more. He is very flexible and completely understand last minute changes. Future brides definitely consider doing an engagement session. We are so happy with our wedding photos and video!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Our wedding venue was on a private yacht in NYC. Serge captured all of the emotion, the heartfelt moments on our special day. Serge's work is absolutely incredible. We are so pleased with his work and will definitely hire him again for any of our upcoming events.
    Everyone is saying that our photos look as though they have come straight out of a magazine. We highly recommend Serge to anyone that is looking for a professional photographer !!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sara · Married on 09/01/2013

Serge did an amazing job. I cannot believe how affordable he is as the quality of our photos was absolutely amazing. Everything was captured for us. Looking back at the photos helped us relive every moment of the wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2013
  • W

Wei · Married on 06/22/2013

Preparing a wedding means that you would have to interact with lots of people. Out of all the vendors I've dealt with, Serge is one of the very best. Although his studio is in NYC, he agreed to come to our wedding in Rockport, MA with only a nominal surcharge. Bear in mind that that is a solid 4-hour driving from NYC. On the wedding day itself, Serge came much earlier than the stated time, getting himself familiar with the venue. The photos that he took are gorgeous. I love them and will treasure them, and our family and friends have nothing but great things to say. I feel extremely blessed to have found someone as passionate, talented as Serge! Thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2013

V · Married on 06/15/2013

Serge provided wonderful photography for our wedding. All of the important moments were captured in a fresh and artistic manner. In addition to the wonderful photographs he provided, the price was very affordable. Serge was professional and straight to the point with all information. He is very easy to work with and would certainly recommend his services to others. We have a very well rounded set of photographs to create wonderful gifts and books for ourselves. I am considering booking Serge for other photography needs going forward as we were all so pleased with his work. You will not be disappointed in booking Serge for you photography needs.

Sent on 07/30/2013

Snigdha · Married on 06/09/2013

Serge takes beautiful photos at a great value. My husband and I prefer artistic shots without cheesy filters and effects. Many of the wedding photographers we found online did not fit our taste and/or budget. Serge's portfolio online showed that he was who we were looking for to photograph our wedding. We did an engagement photo session with him (highly recommended, so you can get a sense for how to pose and a preview on how your photos might look). During the wedding, Serge and his partner handled our 180 guest bustling, multi-part Indian wedding well. They weaved through the crowd and took photos of the wedding party and the guests in addition to us (bride and groom). We even got in a giant multifamily photo in the end. Serge even stayed a few extra minutes to make sure we got all our shots, since there were some timing hitches before that. We were extremely happy with our photos. They are artistic, vibrant, colorful, and the lighting is perfect. I highly recommend Serge!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Serge Gree photography was excellent, i loved all the pictures that he took, he was on time the day of the wedding and was so easy to reach at any time. The price was excellent and he really puts a lot of effort to please the customer. I would recommend Serge to anybody having a special event where they want to have beautiful and professional pictures taken.

Thanks a lot Serge

Sent on 06/26/2013

Tris · Married on 05/05/2013

We couldn’t be happier with Serge and his work! We were looking for an affordable wedding photographer with an excellent portfolio. Serge was a perfect match. He was very prompt with communications before the wedding and was very patient, gave good tips and helped calm nerves on the big day. After the formal photos were taken and the reception got underway he captured all of the best moments in true photojournalistic style. And of course, the photos are awesome!
    I would recommend Serge to anyone. He’s great to work with, the value of his photography packages can’t be beat and the photos are perfect!

Sent on 06/12/2013
  • O

O&V · Married on 04/20/2013

Serge is fantastic! When we had seen his amazing work so right away we knew hi is our photographer. He was always to any questions we had. One of the best decisions my husband and I made during the wedding planning process was choosing Serge to capture our special day.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Pj · Married on 10/20/2012

My husband and I could not be happier with Serge's photography; his skill in capturing breathtaking moments is paired with professionalism and efficiency.

Our wedding was held on a dinner cruise ship at sunset, but prior to that he spent the day taking shots of the pre-event preparation. He was able to work in a variety of locations, smoothly transitioning between many different lighting and environmental conditions, without missing a beat or an opportunity for an amazing picture.

We recommend him unconditionally for anyone needing a skilled photographer.

Sent on 01/20/2013

M. · Married on 09/29/2012

Serge was excellent at our wedding. Even prior to the wedding he was very accommodating with setting up meetings to discuss what we were expecting for our wedding day. He literally spent all day with us from the day the morning at the salon, to both locations where bride and groom were getting ready, church, outdoor park for photos, and of course the venue. He even stayed the whole night up until the very end. The best part is that he took thousands of photos and let us keep all of them! He is extremely flexible and I would work with him again. He is very open to hearing your suggestions. And last thing... best price in the area when compared to other Wedding Photographers.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Veronica · Married on 09/22/2012

Calling all Brides to be! I found Serge on the web last October, when my wife and I became engaged and was a little leary at first about hiring anyone, but these reviews kept poking at me and so glad they did. Serge photographed our engagement photos in April and the results were FABULOUS!!! I knew then that we picked the right photographer to capture our special day. Serge only had a photo of us to go by and found us, sitting in the park wiating for him when my cell phone did not work. His turnaround of photos and easy access to get prints are great! Serge, I cannot thank you enough for your service and am recommending to everyone! Mazel Tov!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Serge provides great photos at a great value- we had a small wedding and needed someone to document the moment without making too big of an event out of the photographs themselves- Serge hit the mark. Professional photos, all made available online and in high-resolution format...exactly what we were looking for. He is also very responsive, quick to respond to questions and emails, and even was able to adjust for a last minute schedule change. Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2012

My wife and I chose Serge based on a recommendation from our minister. Our photos are beautiful and we really appreciated all the time he spent with us. We traveled to NYC from Florida to get married and we wanted pictures at several places. He met us at our hotel and took photos there, rode in a rickshaw to Central Park for the ceremony and took photos on the way and during the ceremony, and then walked with us from Shakespeare Garden to the Central Park Boathouse and took photos along the way and at the restaurant. We very much appreciated his responsiveness, flexibility, and ultimately the quality of our wedding photos.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Tom · Married on 07/07/2012

Serge did a terrific job with our wedding photos. We were on a tight budget and Serge's prices were incredibly reasonable. I feel like the quality of our pictures rivals anything we would have gotten from other photographers that charge twice as much. He showed up on time and was responsive with all communication. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 01/02/2013

Elena · Married on 05/27/2012

Serge was absolutely fantastic! We just received our photos from him and couldn't be happier. They are crisp, beautiful, thoughtful and fun and not encumbered by silly special effects that other wedding photographers always seem to add to their photographs. Serge was also extremely responsive. If I recall correctly, he responded within 15 minutes to the first email I sent to him inquiring about his services. You really also cannot beat Serge's pricing! As we have been sharing the link to our photographs with family and friends, the complements keep on rolling in about how great the photographs are. He truly captured the spirit and beauty of the day, and we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Serge was great, not only did he handle our wedding photography but also our engagement photos. We traveled from Richmond, VA to NYC for both. He was patient and helped push us out of our comfort zone a bit. I can't wait to get back to NYC and have him take photos of us with our now 2 year old son!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Marissa · Married on 05/02/2012

We can't say enough about how great Serge is. The pictures are incredible and so is Serge. He helped make this an incredible wedding and we would recommend him for any event. Thank you so much!!

Angelo & Marissa

Sent on 05/21/2012

Serge was great! He took pictures at two of our wedding events and was extremely professional and pleasant.

Our pictures look great and we are so happy we chose Serge to take our pictures.

Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/05/2012
  • Q

Eddie · Married on 04/16/2012

Serge Gree is an excellent choice for anyone that is looking for Wedding Photography. I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and was able to contact Serge for engagement photos when I was home on leave and Serge was very proffesional and fast in responding to my questions and requests. He is an excellent photographer and I definetly would recommend him to friends.

Sent on 05/01/2012

Monica · Married on 12/19/2011

He was very professional as well as patient. I call Serge last minute because I wasnt satisfied with my first photographer and it was worth every penny. I would use him again for any occasion, not to mention everyone loves my wedding pictures

Sent on 02/09/2012

Katherine · Married on 12/10/2011

My fiance and I were so pleased with our engagement photos. Serge did a fantastic job and really captured us as a couple. He was affordable and we retained him a the last minute - we couldn't be more satisfied. Our friends and family keep raving about the photos!

Sent on 01/09/2012
  • Karin&Mark

Karin&Mark · Married on 09/25/2011

We were blessed to be married on September 25th 2011 on Long Island. We searched numerous photographers websites till we came across Serge Gree. We knew he was the photographer for us. Serge is a true artist. What an eye for capturing moments. He has a gift for candid work. We felt comfortable with Serge and he was open to ideas. We liked how he shot with two cameras during the ceremony. He was able to shoot wide and close up shots without changing lenses. We would "absolutely" recommend him as a photographer.
    Karin&Mark

Sent on 11/11/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2011

Serge did a beautiful job with our engagement and wedding photos! He was on time, professional, quick to respond, and most of all creative. Our photos came out great and we received them very quickly. We found it very helpful to have done engagement photos with him so that we could get used to being photographed and get to know his personality and style. Serge gave specific instructions and had many creative ideas for photos. It is clear Serge is passionate about taking great photos!

Sent on 10/01/2011