Serenity Weddings Reviews

50 | Cincinnati, OH

50 Reviews for Serenity Weddings

• mayers216

Meagan · Married on 10/12/2014

Emily was great. She answered immediately, booked us only weeks before the wedding, and did everything just as we asked. She was great at keeping my ADD friends alert and paying attention at the rehearsal. There was even a glitch between the djs' speakers and her mic during the ceremony but she kept going like a professional. Would absolutely recommend her!!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Julie · Married on 09/27/2014

ABSOLUTELY LOVED EMILY! Emily at serenity weddings was the best! She is down to earth and friendly, had a great positive attitude and kept everything running smoothly. She has so many wording options that I felt like our whole ceremony was completely customized without us having to come up with every word. She responded to every email and inquiry quickly and professionally. She made the day run so smoothly! Would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Emily did an amazing job officiating our wedding!! She was very helpful throughout the whole planning process, and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Everything was great. Also they helped me in a time of need, when I lost the original person who was going to marry us. I had to find someone last minute with less than a week before our big day. :-)

Sent on 08/14/2014

Melinda · Married on 08/09/2014

Emily agreed to perform our ceremony with two days notice - she came to our house arrived on time and everything was lovely.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Katrina · Married on 06/21/2014

We loves Emily! She was always fast to respond when we had questions and she did a great job at making us feel comfortable, she went above and beyond her duties, she has many options for what you would like said during the ceremony so you get to personalize it a bit which is nice. I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Erika · Married on 06/08/2014

I have worked with Emily for several years. She is professional, prompt and her ceremonies are a breeze to photograph. She communicates well with the other vendors and is easy to work with. Looking forward to photographing many more of her weddings:)

Sent on 06/10/2014

Tracy · Married on 05/17/2014

Emily is truly an exceptional officiant. She responded promptly to all of our communications, was very easy to work with and punctual to all of our meetings/events. She made creating our ceremony easy with various selections to pick from which also made the ceremony customizable. She led our rehearsal and made it easy for everyone to understand what to do and where to go. She was also wonderful with our 6 year old flower girl and 3 year old ring bearer. We got many compliments afterwards about how meaningful our ceremony was and how our family members truly enjoyed it. I was a little hesitant randomly picking someone off the internet to marry us but am extremely pleased with my luck in picking Emily. Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 05/28/2014

Brenna · Married on 05/03/2014

She was awesome. very professional and flexible. I would recommend her to anyone of my friends and family.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2014

Emily was absolutely wonderful!! She got to wedding site & my groom was running late for rehearsal & I was an absolute basket case & emotional as ever!!! But she stayed calm & very professional!!! And she did an amazing job at ceremony holding my husband & my self together at our most nervous moment in our lives!!! We couldn't have asked for anyone else better to marry us!! She also did everything we asked for from helping us stay calm to our story and ceremony wording!!! Our story was the most important part that we asked for & she put it together perfect!!! Thank you so very much from the McKnight family!!!!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Alycia · Married on 01/01/2014

Emily was warm, friendly, and very helpful. She had wonderful suggestions for customizing our ceremony, and was open to everything we suggested.

Sent on 01/10/2014

Gini · Married on 12/21/2013

Rev. Mefford, was a true blessing for us. The ceremony was just perfect. You showed up exactly when you said you would, and said blessings and kindness for us all. With out you all would have been for not. You stepped right in when our scheduled minister canceled on us, at a very, very affordable, and reasonable price that I was so grateful for. ANY ONE WHO READS THIS ' Don't even think of scheduling another minster, you will not find a kinder, happier officiant than this. This woman went well out her way to make my Winter Solstice wedding perfect.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2013

Emily was amazing! Our original officiant fell through, was unprofessional and was inconsistent with pricing so we were in a HUGE bind to find someone with just one day until our event. I contacted Emily via email, she answered within an hour and was available to officiate our elopement ceremony with less than 24 hours notice. She was very flexible, reliable and quick to answer any questions we had. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

I am so glad that I could help making your wedding day a reality! Everything just worked in our favor from the weather to the baby holding out a little bit longer. :) I will never forget the woman who sat quietly near us dabbing the tears from her eyes. Her act of kindness by picking a beautiful rose bud and presenting you with it after the ceremony was very sweet. I think you are the first bride that was literally shaking because she could not wait to hear the words, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your day. Best wishes always!

Very nice alternative to the courthouse! Quick, affordable, and quiet. Emily made us feel comfortable the moment we arrived. I liked that we could get married on a Thursday & Halloween!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I had a blast with you both! I'm glad I could make your day comfortable, stress free and fun! I wish you both the best

My fiance and I decided to get married on very short notice. We contacted several Officiants online. Several responded and I chose Emily due to her other online reviews. They were 100% accurate. She was on time, well dressed and extremely professional. I highly recommend her to anybody else looking for a Wedding Officiant. Sincerely, Craig C.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Thank You! I enjoyed being a part of your day! It was the first time I have ever had a couple's pastor stand up with the couple. I'm glad he approved! Your kids are a lot of fun and helped out so much! I wish you all the best!

Gail · Married on 10/16/2013

Great Job...very helpful...made our wedding fun for us

Sent on 10/22/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

I'm so glad you enjoyed your day! Ceremonies should be fun and enjoyable. I'm glad I could accomplish this for you. The park was beautiful and I hope your trip to TN was just as fun! I believe you will hold the record of the couple who has been together the longest for a long time. 20 plus years will be hard to beat! I hope you didn't get into too much trouble when you got home and changed your Facebook status. At least you had great pictures to share. I wish you both the best!

Robyn · Married on 10/05/2013

Emily was amazing. She was so professional, and was very helpful.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Thank you Robyn! It is not everyday I get to marry a life long friend's daughter. I'm so glad you asked me! I had a great time and really enjoyed your wonderful family! Your little family will accomplish a lot with such a great support system

Brett · Married on 09/28/2013

Fabulous wedding officiant! Emily did everything we asked for, including throwing in a few lines from "The Princess Bride" just to make the audience laugh. She brought music & a battery-powered sound system as well so we did not have to worry about running power for our outdoor ceremony. She was there ahead of time for both the rehearsal dinner and the ceremony, and made sure everything ran smooth. Thank You Emily!!!!

Serenity Weddings's reply:

I was so nervous about adding the lines from the princess bride! For weeks I practiced in my car everywhere I went. I can imagine the passing traffic thought I was crazy. Getting that voice right was top priority. It made it all worth it when your guests laughed hysterically at the theatrics! I hope you heard as many good responses as I did to your wedding. The ceremony left them wondering what was in store for the reception. You guys were a lot of fun to work with and I enjoyed every minute of it! Best wishes always!

Lorraine · Married on 09/28/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for remembering me a year later and requesting my services. The highest compliment is having someone who has seen me perform another wedding and hire me! It was great working with you all! I wish you the best always!

Great! Very professional and affordable, I would would definitely recommend Serenity weddings!

Thank you so much!

Emily was amazing! Even though I was Sooo late (45minutes) to our wedding she took great care of us. She was extremely professional even when the donkey decided to chime in during vowels! Haha! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Your guests kept me highly entertained! I knew you wouldn't miss it for the world. I enjoyed every minute from the little boy falling down the aisle to the donkeys. They were just giving their seal of approval. Just remember your groom was early. :) I wish you both the best!

Adam · Married on 09/21/2013

Emily was wonderful!! She really took care of us and went the extra mile to make our wedding special. I would not hesitate in booking her and cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Thank You! I had a really great time! I wish you both the best!

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2013

Emily was our officiant for our Labor Day wedding and I couldn't have been more satisfied with how everything turned out. We were able to customize our vowels and decide exactly how we wanted our ceremony to go. She was a pleasure to work with and helped make our day go smoothly. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

Your family was so welcoming! The kids were entertaining and your flower girl looked like an angel! I had a great time at your wedding. You definitely have the decorating touch. The barn was amazing! Every aspect of your wedding had so many special touches that attracted your attention, You did a wonderful job! I wish you the best!

Nina · Married on 08/31/2013

Emily u made it so easy you made me feel less stressed and like ive know u forever thanks for making my day special :-)

Sent on 09/01/2013

Serenity Weddings's reply:

From the first time we talked on the phone I felt like I knew you forever! I couldn't wait to meet you in person! I absolutely love the fact that you hid in the closet for a half hour before the wedding so no one would see you! Every time someone would ask where you were I would point at the closet and get a strange look! It was so much fun. Thank you so much for including me in your day! Best wishes!

Tamara · Married on 08/31/2013

Rev. Emily was very personable and fun!! She made my husband and I both feel relaxed and comfortable after being very stressed out from all the planning!! We had to postpone our date and got married 14 months later, she was very understanding!! We cannot thank her enough for all the trouble she went thru for us, we loved her!! We hope that everyone has the great experience that we did on our wedding day!! Love her and her daughter for helping us out!! Best wishes to her and her family!!

Sent on 09/07/2013