Sentimental Rentals Reviews

12 | Los Angeles, CA

12 Reviews for Sentimental Rentals

Jan · Married on 11/30/2013

Their chiavari chairs are priced so well, and the chairs are beautiful! They make such a huge difference in the look of the venue. They also provided such great service, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The chairs were delivered on time, and there were no issues.

Andy · Married on 08/17/2013

My wife wanted chiavari chairs for our wedding, and her friend recommended this company to her. Overall a great company to do business with! The prices were fair, the customer service was great. They arrived very early before our ceremony started to set things up, and everything looked great. 5 stars for sure! I would recommend Sentimental Rentals to anyone.

Elaine · Married on 05/25/2013

We rented our Chiavari chairs from them at our wedding. Cuong gave me the best price, the chairs looked perfect, not old, not scratched, they delivered 220 chairs to our wedding.
    I would highly recommend them to anyone who is interested of making your event wonderful!

Daric · Married on 09/30/2012

Sentimental Rentals has an amazing quality of service. We worked directly with the owner Cuong who was very flexible, professional, prompt and gave us a great deal on our rentals. We are extremely happy that we chose to work with them. If you're looking for a vendor that offers their services, look no further - give them a call now.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/30/2012

We found sentimental rentals on the hotel's vendor list. Their price is very reasonable, but don't think it means bad quality or service. The chiavari chairs are very nice and neat! Great service as well! It was really a hassle-free experience! Thank you sentimental rentals for making my wedding day more special!

Alicia · Married on 09/07/2012

Thank you for providing exceptional service. The chairs looked clean and new. We really appreciate you being prompt & professional with your service.Amazing prices too!

Susan · Married on 09/01/2012

Sentimental Rentals gave us outstanding service for our wedding and the chiavari chairs they provided us with were in excellent condition. Their prices were the best I found on the Internet. Everyone at the company was prompt in returning my phone calls and so easy to deal with. They helped to make the event a real success.

Karina · Married on 08/11/2012

WOW! That was my first reaction when I saw the chiavari chairs decorated around each table at my wedding reception. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the elegan look these chairs had created! You guys, DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS!! If you have a meaningful event and you want 100% satisfaction, this is the vendor for you; John and Kelley really do go above and beyond! Planning a wedding brings so much stress and when I had a last minute cancellation with my chair rental vendor a week before my wedding, I almost broke down. I was thrilled I found Sentimental Rentals when i did. Their chairs are in excellent condition, they make sure they deliver and pick up at the time they say they do, and their prices are very reasonable. I will definitelly recommend to my close friends and family!

Thanks John and Kelley for helping make our wedding day a success!!!!

Tricia · Married on 07/20/2012

Beautiful chairs in perfect condition. Great deal. Impeccable services that you can trust. They're going to be hard to beat. Thanks again for my beatiful chiavari chairs and friendly services to boot! I couldn't be happier.
    Tricia + Simon
    Wedding date: July 20, 2012

• I

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2012

Cuong was amazing to work with! The chairs were great quality and it was the best deal out there on the web, setup and delivery were included in the price quote! The communication was great, I never waited more then a few hours for a response to an email. If I needed chairs again Sentimental Rentals would be the first people I would call.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 05/05/2012

Sentimental Rentals was so easy to work with. They were very responsive and made my husband and I feel very confident that we did not have to worry about a thing. They contact the venue and setup everything. I would highly recommend Sentimental Rentals.

sabina · Married on 01/21/2012

John was extremely helpful and professional. Not only did he respond to my emails in a timely manner, but he was more than willing to work with my budget and meet with me at my convenience.

I would recommend Sentimental Rentals to anyone who is looking for quality work and professionalism.