11 Reviews for Sensibly Chic Events

Decor (1)
Linens (1)
11 Sensibly Chic Events Reviews

4.1

The final results was beautiful! The only thing I would complain about she her missing our final walk through of the venue. other then that she did a excellent job executing my vision.

Profile Picture User6852640, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Decor, Linens

I found Sensibly Chic through Wedding Wire and I'm so glad I did! Erica was so kind and professional, so attentive, so creative. I told her exactly what I wanted and she delivered beyond my expectations! I expressed to her that I had a budget and she provided several options to fit that budget, and here's the kicker.... MY VENUE DIDNT LOOK ANYTHING LESS THAN MAGICAL. Quite pleased!

Profile Picture Monique, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
3.6

I found Sensibly Chic Events at a bridal show in Atlanta. I decided to go with this company because of the price and the excellent display at the bridal show. We used the company for day or coordination as well as decorating. The decorations at our wedding/reception was beautiful. The team did a wonderful job transitioning the decorations used in the ceremony to the reception room. The table clothes and chair sashes were beautiful. We have gotten many compliments on the decorations. However, I would not recommend the company for day of coordination. She seemed to have lots of clients, which made her sound scattered brain when she spoke to us about specific details about our wedding. She seemed to get details confused. In addition, I was not impressed with the way our rehearsal was conducted. I was a tad bit disappointed when I also realized that items we paid for were not present at our reception. In addition, after our wedding we attempted to call and email to discuss certain concerns pertaining to our wedding and the company has yet to return our call or respond to our email. So, overall I would recommend the company for decorations services only.

Profile Picture Heather , 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
4.7

My husband and I were looking to keep to a tight (small) budget for our wedding linens. We stumbled upon Sensibly Chic online by chance and it could not have been more perfect! It just happened to be one exit form our wedding venue. We called, panicked at 8 am in the morning they responded to us very quickly. We set up an appointment for that morning. We were so scattered when we arrived, as far as what our exact needs were. We were our own wedding planners and Erica helped us to define what we needed. They were patient, flexible and the prices were great! They were able to refer us to other vendors for anything that they did not rent (chairs). They REALLY worked with us and didn't charge us a penalty fee when, due to unforeseen circumstances, we returned or linens two days late. I would recommend this company to everyone getting married who has champagne taste on a beer budget, like myself.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

everything was so easy working with sensibly chic events . she know what i need and everything .

Profile Picture cristy, 3/7/15, 5 Reviews
4.2

Met vendor at a wedding show. Worked very well with me and made our wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Treasure, 2/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I will definitely use Sensibly Chic Events for my daughter's Sweet 16 in 2015. This company is extremely professional and talented!

Profile Picture Kimberlee, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

The Gibsons are a great team. They helped make my day beautiful!

Profile Picture User4445465, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ericka did a fantastic job with our wedding. She was very patient as I pondered over deciding which linens to choose, met with me several times and obtained samples as requested. She was flexible, delivered as promised and has good quality linens with good pricing. I found I could save money in wedding decorations by doing less with floral table arrangements and renting linens. The venue looked beautiful. I'd strongly recommend Sensibly Chic Events for their linen service.

Profile Picture Diane, 6/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

It was such a pleasure. Very professional and prompt service. Would definitely use again.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I truly enjoyed working with you. I appreciate your team and team spirit.

Profile Picture Dee, 3/22/14, 1 Review