8 Reviews for Sensational Travel

Honeymoons (1)
Luxury Trips (1)
Emergency Assist. (1)
7 Sensational Travel Reviews

Marisa Cole assisted us with our destination wedding in Aruba. She was super knowledgeable and able to fully answer our questions. She was professional throughout and responsive to our guests. She had information for us initially when we were making out decision about which destination we were going to travel to as well as previous experience with the resorts of interest. Throughout the process she has been easily reached. We communicated mostly by email but is also available by telephone. We also met once to discuss options. We would absolutely use her again and recommend her services to out friends and family!!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Marisa helped me just book my honeymoon for later this year! Very responsive and helpful with all the options out there.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Travel Insurance

Trip to Bora Bora - Awesome experience!

By: Michael M.

Reviewed on: 24 May 2016

If it wasn't for Marisa at Sensational Travel, we would have never gone on this trip, I just didn't have the time to coordinate all the airline and hotel accommodations. We ended up visiting several islands and she handled everything from the flights, to the hotels, and the transportation to/from the airports. It was as seamless as anyone could ever make it. Ended up being an amazing trip, I would highly recommend the destination to anyone, and even more so to have Marisa plan it for you!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Luxury Trips, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

Marisa was great! Very knowledgeable about our honeymoon destination and made the process of traveling very easy. Marisa went above and beyond the call of duty even helping us resolve an issue upon return.

Profile Picture User2981139, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Marissa was amazing to work with! She was able to figure out the perfect location for our honeymoon and schedule some fun trips and made great suggestions for our room location within the resort. I would not hesitate to have her help with the my next vacation. I actually would like to start planning it now!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/23/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We met with Marisa to discuss our ideal honeymoon and she was quick to give us several options. She researched and provided us with pricing and resort options that fit exactly what we had described. The process was very easy and was one less item we had to worry about while planning our wedding. She is responsive and knows her vacation spots!

Profile Picture Stacey, 6/23/12, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Marisa is exceptional to work with, she planned our honeymoon as well as many other vacations following. Right now she is planning our 5 year anniversary!! She made everything special & easy!!!

Profile Picture stacy, 7/25/08, 1 Review