31 Reviews for Sensational Images Photography

User Photos
todo alt text

I have worked with both Roger and Daniel for 6 years now, from senior pictures, to engagement and wedding pictures! They are both amazing and their work in phenomenal! Would recommend them 100%

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.1

Daniel performed our engagement pictures and Roger performed our wedding pictures. All the photos turned out great and they were both great to work with. Only complaint was that at times we had a hard time getting a phone or email response to questions.

Profile Picture KAITLYN, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had the opportunity to work with both Daniel and Roger. Daniel did our engagement pictures. He was easy to work and traveled to accommodate us. As great as Daniel was, I enjoyed working with Roger for the day of my
Wedding even more ! He was very laid back he hung out with me and my girls while we got ready ! I am so happy with our experience and o can't wait to get out pictures back. All my guests made the comment about how wonderful
Roger was at the reception! I am so happy with my choice of Sensational Images!

Profile Picture Emily , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can’t say enough good things about Roger and Daniel! They did our engagement photos and Roger did our wedding photos after Daniel had an emergency to deal with and we couldn’t be more pleased! They captured our special day and we can’t thank them enough!

Profile Picture Nichole, 6/18/17, 1 Review

Amazing photos! I met Daniel at a bridal show and knew I had to have him for my wedding. Our engagement photos were wonderful. He even came to my house to photograph my Dog with us. At our wedding he helped my sister and friend with my dress when they didn't know how to button it up. He helped untangle my bracelet when we got it stuck. Our photos were amazing. Well worth the want see them.

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/5/16, 11 Reviews
4.7

Our photographer, Daniel, from Sensational Images was awesome. He is very, very experienced. Not only did he do a great job with our photography, but he helped keep us organized and sane. He took the shots we requested, but wasn't afraid to throw in suggestions. He wasn't pushy, but he didn't let a memory get missed.

Pros:
His attitude and disposition were great
He is experienced
He didn't need to take dozens of the same shot
He handled people extremely well
He knew his way around a wedding

Cons:
No one reached out to us for the final payment. We ended up calling and making sure everything was still scheduled. (It was, and we were pleased with their quick response).

Profile Picture User6327898, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Dan is in unbelievable! I mean he was by our side the whole time and I wasn't feeling so good, so it came is handy that he has the softest nicest personality. There was one person who stood out to my Husband and I and it was him. Don't look anywhere else!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sensational Images is absolutely amazing!! They are very professional, very courteous, and very talented! Daniel and Roger worked with us from the very beginning, through all of my "bridezilla" questions and concerns and never once made me feel like it was a bother! I am VERY impressed with the way our pictures turned out, and would gladly recommend them to everyone in the future!!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 10/1/16, 1 Review

If you are looking for photographers that are creative and make your special day fun..go with Sensational Images!! Its a big day, and you want the least amount of stress possible. You do not have to worry about anything with these photographers, they are on top of everything.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/24/16, 1 Review

They do such a great job explaining exactly how they handle your needs. They are also so flexible for whatever you need. They came early to the church for us to do pre-ceremony pictures and were there the whole day to capture every moment! And our engagement pictures were included in the cost of our wedding photos. Daniel is so much fun to work with too! Everyone at my wedding commented on how funny and personable he was throughout the day. :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 9/17/16, 1 Review

Dan and his team were phenomenal from beginning to end!!!!! I searched high and low for a photographer that was good an whose prices were reasonable. Dan was giving a special at the time we booked, so the price for two photographers, two videographers, and a complimentary engagement session was out of this world amazing. Dan is so very sweet and even calmed me down when I was having a serious meltdown after my husband ruined the "first look". Our engagement pictures were awesome, so I know our wedding pictures will be just as great. I will say, you'll probably want to go in for a consultation because the website doesn't do their work justice, in my opinion. I HIGHLY recommend Sensational Images, you wont be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 6/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Beautiful photos! My husband and I worked with Sensational Images for our engagement and wedding photos and they are stunning. Daniel was very creative with various shots and worked well with everyone in our wedding party and our parents. He was fun and very easy to work with. He listened to what our needs were, had great ideas of his own for photos, and had a steady hand. Sensational Images offers various packages all at a reasonable price. We got our photos back less than two months after the wedding and they are gorgeous. We highly recommend Sensational Images to anyone looking for stunning photographs!

Profile Picture Carene, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I CANNOT BEGIN to express how beautiful our engagement pictures turned out... Daniel and Roger were so amazing that day. We made them trop through a cow pastor on a 4 wheeler to get the perfect engagement pictures (which turned out amazing) I would give them 10+ stars if I could. I have to say that we did not have one bad picture out of the group. They were so patient especially with our crazy dogs we have, I cannot wait until our wedding day to see what they have in store for us!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiance and I had our engagement photo shoot this past weekend and could not have asked for a better experience. Roger was so patient and kind with us. He had so many wonderful ideas for poses and made us feel at ease during the whole process.

Profile Picture Tasha, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My fiancé and I just had engagement photos done with Sensational Images. We could not of asked for a better turn out!! Everything from A to Z was so easy with them, right from the beginning! I felt so comfortable and had a blast with these two! They let us show our goofy sides and took their skills to make unforgettable memories. I'm so excited to see what they are capable of capturing on our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend and I have full confidence in saying, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Chayna, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When searching for a photographer, I told my husband I needed someone who was going to do the job correctly. Never in my dreams did I imagine that Sensational Images could meet my standards above and beyond. There were times I was sitting at home and had questions but I knew it would be to late to get a response but I messaged anyhow. Very quickly after, I had a response. They answered me almost every time very promptly. As far as the pictures, there were sessions on top of the engagement and wedding ( a little something for my husband) that they made so easy and comfortable. The quality of the pictures were incredible as well. They are plastered all over my house!! Thank you guys for doing anything and everything you could to make my day unforgettable!! I know you guys gave us a "sensational" experience ;) Thank you!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Chayna, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I found Daniel and the Sensational Images team by chance at a mall vendor show. The pricing for their package was so good that we signed them on the spot as our first vendor. The amount of content and ownership we received in our photo/video package was significantly better than any other photographer we looked at. Being able to have unlimited access to the photos of our very special day was extremely important to us. Daniel and his team were extremely professional throughout the entire process. We got the Diamond package which included everything from an engagement shoot, to unlimited hours on the big day, and our very own wedding blu-Ray. All for a fraction of a cost of many other vendors. Despite many things going on in his own life, Daniel was always quickly responsive to any questions and or concerns my wife or I had during the entire process. On the big day Daniel and his team made things as stress free as possible and kept things fun and light hearted to ensure my wife and I had the amazing day we wanted! We can't thank Daniel and the Sensational Images team enough for their superior work and professionalism during our entire wedding process. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
4.7

Daniel did amazing. Our pictures turned out wonderful. I wish some of the background would have been photoshopped as I asked for. I wish we had more time to take more pictures in different areas as well. Overall they did a good job.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4616100, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not have found a better photographer for our wedding! Daniel was amazing! He blended well with everyone and our pictures are stunning! We have already referred some of our friends!! I would recommend sensational images to anyone looking for outstanding quality!!

Profile Picture Angie, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't thank Roger enough for making our wedding day that much more special. Not only was he professional, but he did anything we needed to make our day go smoothly. We highly recommend Roger and sensational images for any of your photography needs and thanks again Roger!
Mr. & Mrs. Valdivieso

Profile Picture Alex, 4/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We thought that taking wedding pictures between our ceremony and reception would be inpersonal and rushed, but with Sensational Images and our photographer Roger, our pictures were amazing and we had a wonderful time taking them as well! While trying to decide on a photography vendor, Sensational Images helped us to narrow down what we wanted for our wedding and also gave us suggestions as to other aspects that we hadn't thought of, all before we were their customers. You really couldn't ask for nicer people to work with because finding gems like Roger and Daniel are impossible to replace when it comes to wedding vendors.
Before our wedding, we were concerned that we wouldn't have enough hours in our package, but Sensational Images offered us extra hours at a very reasonable cost which we could even add hours to during our big day if things ran late, which made us feel even more secure in our decision to choose them as our vendor. We had very few ideas for our pictures and Roger came very well prepared with ideas and even props! During the pictures, my MOH had trouble with my bustle and with the wind my veil was being temperamental to say the least and Roger stepped in to help even though that was not in his job description. Roger got to know our bridal party personally which helped to make our pictures look more natural and got the entire bridal party to loosen up, which made the entire day more enjoyable for all involved.
Our minister had concerns about the photography being distracting during the ceremony, so we gave Roger guidelines on where he could move during the service and our pictures still came out amazing. All in all, our day would not have been the same without Roger and Sensational Images, and thanks to them we will always be able to look back and see our wedding as beautifully as it was the day we pledged our lives to each other. Thanks so much Roger, Dan and Sensational Images!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I was very impressed with the photographers, they were very professional and quality of service was excellent. The outcome of the wedding was very nice. I enjoyed watching are wedding video that has brought a wonderful lifetime memory and a unforgettable experience.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was working with Dan at Sensational Images. He made us feel so comfortable and at ease both for our engagement photos and wedding photos. My husband is not a fan of getting pictures taken and even he was having a great time. They made us feel special and helped us to relax. Our pictures and video turned out amazing and I'm so happy I chose them to help us commemorate our special day.

Profile Picture Jane, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Videography

Sensational Images was just that-Sensational! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer to capture those moments of our special day. Daniel was amazing! He was even able to get my nieces (almost 4 and almost 1) to cooperate in pictures-that really is a task in itself. I had some issues with rescheduling of our Wedding due to venue conflicts with WVU Football (LET'S GO...), yet we were able to work everything out, which was lucky for me considering I booked the Photo Booth and Photographer package for a great deal! Couldn't have been any more pleased with the work that was done!

Great, Great experience!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't have been more pleased with the great work & professionalism from Sensational Images. They were so much fun, easy & great to work with. Would refer them to anyone & everyone.

Profile Picture User4575113, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews