11 Reviews for Semm-Faber Photography

Multi. Locations (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

After photographer hunting for literal months, Mandy was the one person we knew we were in good hands with. The photographer is in charge of the one thing you get to keep from your wedding that has any real importance. When glancing through her past weddings we saw just what we had been looking for.
Mandy captured those moments that are now great memories of our wedding day. It is hard to put into writing how we feel about the job they did. The whole experience was comfortable and easy going. Our venue also commented on how great our photographer was to work with.
Thank you Mandy for helping make our day go wonderfully.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We have just done our engagement pictures so far, but after the amazing experience I know Mandy will photograph our wedding wonderfully as well. She has such a fun, engaging personality and is a dream to work with. She was willing to work with us on time and place of our engagement pictures, and make my fiance and me feel immediately comfortable in her presence. Her turnaround time with pictures was very quick, and the quality is stunning. Highly, highly recommend her, and cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding!

Profile Picture Sara Beth, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

I am so happy we found you guys at the wedding expo! You made everything so easy for us and knew the perfect pictures to take and what poses looked the best for us, you really made us feel so special leading up to our wedding day and on the day itself! I would recommend you to anyone and everyone that you guys were the best and you can really tell how much you love your job! Thanks again!

Profile Picture chelsea, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums

Mandy from Semm-Faber Photography was just amazing! Just about 3 days before our wedding, the photographer we had scheduled canceled on us. Mandy stepped in at the last minute to cover our wedding and i wouldn't have had it any other way. She was professional and fun! She made taking pictures easy and she was very creative! She went above and beyond on the day of the wedding. She was a great help to have around as well. My sisters had a little difficulty putting up the train of my dress and Mandy stepped in and got it done. Our pictures came out wonderful and we are definitely going to be reaching put to Semm-Faber Photography for our future special events!

Profile Picture User6008130, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

They were awesome. They had a wonderful sense of humor that kept the bridal party at ease and made the day more enjoyable during pictures. They were also flexible with what we wanted. In addition, they took my suggestions for pictures and also added in their own creative ideas. Photos turned out really well and guests loved them! Would definitely hire again!

Profile Picture Maria, 10/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

She was very friendly and cheerful

Profile Picture User5630639, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Upon our first consultation we knew that we gained both an awesome photographer and a friend with Mandy. She is too much fun to work with and had my bridal party looking beautiful and laughing despite the heat at our beach wedding. She captured many beautiful and silly moments for us and really focused on us as a couple. We absolutely loved spending our engagement session and wedding with her and cannot wait to have her photograph more memorable moments for us!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Semm Faber Photography is an awesome company. Mandy did a good job getting to know my husband and I. We won a free engagement photo session at a bridal show and it was the best thing that happened to us because we ended up with a photographer that cared about us and our love story. I would definitely hire her again.

Profile Picture Centia, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful! Kind, flexible, and very relatable. She has a great personality and works with you to make sure you're happy.

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Mandy was an absolute dream to work with! She was helpful every step of the way, answering questions and giving advice. From the moment we met her, I knew that she would make us feel comfortable on our big day - and I was absolutely right! My entire family raved about how much fun she was to have with us as we were getting ready and throughout our wedding. On top of all that, the pictures are amazing!!!!!! I am so glad that we were lucky enough to find her as our wedding photographer, and would highly recommend her to anyone!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/27/14, 7 Reviews