Seltzer Films Reviews

59 | Ocoee, FL

59 Reviews for Seltzer Films

Ece · Married on 03/06/2016

Dustin is awesome! He is prompt and his work was very professional. He captured the essence of our special day and thanks to him we have a magical video to keep forever.

Sent on 03/11/2016

Kasey · Married on 02/27/2016

Dustin + his team were the perfect choice for videography services for our wedding day. They knew exactly what they were doing from the moment they arrived, were extremely professional and made us feel at east throughout the course of our wedding. Dustin had an incredible sense of everything going on at any time to ensure he captured all of the most memorable moments of our wedding. We could not believe how quickly he turned around both our teaser and short length video for us to enjoy just days after our wedding! If you're looking for a videography service for your upcoming wedding, look no further. Seriously.

Sent on 03/06/2016
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/16/2016

We love love love the video footage of our wedding that Seltzer Films captured. They put together a beautiful memento of our wedding. The whole wedding went so fast, and they captured details that we did not even get to see. Their turnaround time for the final product was so fast, and it was such a wonderful way for us to remember all the fun and all the details. My parents were on the fence about hiring a videographer in addition to the photographer, but after seeing the final products, they agreed that it was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Also, Dustin and Korbin were an excellent addition to the wedding festivities! They were professional and fun.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Maria · Married on 12/11/2015

I want to start of by saying my husband and I were extremely picky with finding a videographer.. There are hundreds of wedding videographers but MOST of them are not that good at what they do. I majored in film/tv production so for me, the wedding video was one of the most important parts of our special day. It is the only way you could relive the entire day over and over again for the rest of your life! With that being said, we are so incredible happy we found Seltzer films!! They are definitely one of the best out there. They were very nice, very professional, and we had so much fun with them they day of our wedding. They did an amazing job with our video, it brings our special day back to life every time we watch it! They did an incredible job at capturing the entire day, capturing the emotion, the happiness, the silliness, etc. Even though its already been almost a month since our wedding, we still can't stop watching the video lol. And our friends and family can't stop talking about it! I would most definitely recommend Seltzer films, they are the best!!

Sent on 01/09/2016
  • Iceerhi

Rhina · Married on 11/15/2015

Dustin was awesome .. His work definitely reflects the loving and kind person he is .. Thank you so much for everything !!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2015

Dustin and his team were amazing!! I debated whether or not to hire a videographer, but after seeing what Dustin put together for us, it could not have been more worth it!! If you are on the fence: DO IT! They all arrived on time, got right to work filming details, and adapted to changes in our schedule (i.e., groom not being ready) by using the time to film something else important. The finished product was AMAZING!! It was awesome getting a little sneak peak instagram post the day after our wedding while still on a wedding high and it's incredible how fast they work! We had our 4 minute preview within days and our full feature film before we had even returned from our honeymoon! Dustin and his team not only produced great work for an amazing value, but they were a pleasure to work with and have around on such a big day. To be honest, they should charge so much more than they do for their incredible services! I would highly recommend Seltzer Films for your event!! :)

Sent on 10/28/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2015

Dustin and his wife were absolutely wonderful! They were so kind and professional and the video was back to us in less than a week-we were still on our honeymoon! I can't tell you how many rave reviews we have gotten from the wedding trailor you created. My mom who initally did not understand the need for video said "I hope they submit this to some wonderful blogs-it's incredible. I am so glad you have video of your day"- ha! The editing and style is a work of art and easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Videography is so important to see how your day unfolded and moments you would never see. Thank you for making our vision come to life- We cannot thank you enough!!

K. DiVico

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cheryl · Married on 04/25/2015

Dustin and Casey did our videography services for our wedding at Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, they did an AMAZING job capturing our special event and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who is looking for a very talented and organized videographer. They were extremely prompt and professional with any questions we had and worked with us to create the video we wanted for our event. We certainly plan on using them for future services. There are not enough good things we can say about them. We cannot wait to share our video with family and friends!

Sent on 05/04/2015

carmen · Married on 04/05/2015

Dustin and Casey are an awesome couple that took care of me and my now husband during the entire wedding afternoon/evening. They were the first ones to arrive and the last ones to leave. They treat you with such sweetness and make you feel comfortable all the time. I can't say enough good things about them. Dustin sent me the first clip just 2 days after the wedding( sort of a teasing :-) that lasted a few seconds. Then right after our honeymoon we received some more highlights from that night that made me cry at the airport!. Such a wonderful job. Dustin is very, very talented and can't wait to receive my copy of the video. I absolutely recommend Seltzer Films.

Sent on 04/23/2015

Vanessa · Married on 03/14/2015

Dustin and Casey were a dream to work with. We planned our wedding at Casa Feliz from out of state and Dustin was very accommodating communicating through phone calls and emails. The video produced by Seltzer Films brought tears to not only us but also our friends and family. We cannot thank you enough for capturing our most special day and turning it into a work of art. If you're contemplating a videographer, just do it! We highly recommend Seltzer Films.

Sent on 03/24/2015

Seltzer Films recently filmed our wedding at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel in Orlando, FL. Dustin and his wife Casey were very professional and great to work with throughout the process. They truly made the experience wonderful, and we are so thankful they captured the special moments from our special day. We met Dustin and Casey months before our wedding, where they got to know us as a couple and develop a profile to help conceptualize our big day. Seltzer Films was veryreasonably priced for the service they provided throughout the day. To boot, Seltzer films also puts together a feature length presentation summarizing the wedding and events. We would wholeheartedly recommend Seltzer Films for any occasion. - Patrick and Rachael

Sent on 03/09/2015

Richard · Married on 02/28/2015

Dustin and Casey were absolutely amazing to work with! We first met with them a year prior to my daughter's wedding. From the first time we met, they were so easy to work with and paid attention to every little detail needed to truly capture the essence of this most amazing day! As far as all involved are concerned, this was videography at its finest!!!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Sabrina · Married on 02/07/2015

Simply fantastic!!! We are so glad to have had Seltzer Films capture our wedding day! We will be able to relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives thanks to them. I cant wait to show our grandchildren our wedding film in the future. :) I highly recommend them for any event that you may have. Dustin and Casey are amazing! An aspect that really WOW'ed us was how quickly they edited our films as well as how our films were delivered to us. We received our films in a personalized keepsake wooden box! Seltzer Films is definitely a top notch videographer.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Lindsey · Married on 12/28/2014

I am over the moon thrilled that I chose Seltzer Films as our videographer for our wedding day. From beginning to end they were incredible. When looking at our initial wedding budget, a videographer was something I was up in the air about, definitely an additional expense but after hearing how many of my friends say they wished that had a videographer for their wedding, I bit the bullet and contracted with Seltzer Films and wow am I sure glad I did!

We had our initial meeting with Dustin and his wife Casey in July and they could not have been any sweeter and helpful in going over what we wanted for our wedding videos. Oh, and they sent the CUTEST pre-wedding gift to us. I won't tell you what it is but it was one of those touches that made us go "wow!" - Talk about going above and beyond.

On the day of the wedding both Dustin and Casey were there filming. Every exciting moment that was happening, they were there. I was so excited knowing they were capturing the best day of our lives.

Then, only 10 days after our wedding I received an email with the link to our highlight video. When I say I was blown away, I am not exaggerating. The video was INCREDIBLE. Beautiful, memorable, so special and even more than I ever could have imagined.. and no unflattering shots! I have honestly watched it at least 50 times (I hope thats normal). The highlight video truly captured everything about our wedding day in a 4 and half minute video. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I am writing this review having not even seen our ceremony video or first look video but I am 110% confident that those will be beyond perfect as well. Hiring Seltzer Films was honestly one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. Worth every single penny and then some. You will not be disappointed with the professionalism, quality and service you receive when you hire Seltzer Films for your wedding.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Ranjit · Married on 12/27/2014

Seltzer Films did an amazing job capturing our wedding weekend! They are so personable and friendly and really went the extra mile to help make our event so special. We absolutely love their work and would highly recommend them as they are exceptionally talented in their cinematography skills and provided us with the videos in such an efficient manner. We loved working with them. Thank you Seltzer Films for all your hard work and for help making our wedding weekend perfect.

Sent on 01/19/2015

Kristen · Married on 12/20/2014

Dustin and Casey were beyond amazing to work with for our wedding day! We had our teaser video super quick and the full length features weren't far behind! I was completely blown away with that aspect of their work! The day of the wedding, they were super easy to work with, and just really relaxed and fun! It was important to me that I could feel comfortable with my photo and video team being with me the entire day - and I wouldn't have wanted to share my wedding with anyone else but them! I highly recommend them to all of MY brides (I'm also a wedding photographer) because I know they'll be thrilled with them from start to end!

Sent on 01/23/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/06/2014

We just got our wedding videos, and EEK! They are MARVELOUS! Tears everywhere...

Dustin and Casey were recommended to us by our planner, and we are so happy to have found them! I met with them about 9 months before our wedding, and they were just wonderful to work with! After our meeting, they were great about keeping in contact with me and our planner to make sure that we had all of our questions answered and needs met. They are happy, positive people and you can tell that they really enjoy the work that they do (a blessing to find such a team in the wedding industry). They worked closely with our planner and delivered an awesome product. The day of the wedding, Dustin was with the guys while they were getting ready, and Casey was with us girls as we got ready. They worked together during our ceremony and reception, and the videos are phenomenal. Every single time I watch them they bring tears to my eyes.

If you are considering NOT having a videographer at your wedding, I would highly recommend you rethink that choice. The top three things I am grateful we had are videographer, planner, and photographer. Seltzer Films offers quite a few options as far as price, and it is absolutely worth every penny to have them present on your big day.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jaclyn · Married on 11/30/2014

Seltzer Films did an absolutely fabulous job capturing our special day on film! Everything was flawless from the first contact about packages and pricing to receiving our beautiful finished product. Dustin went out of his way to get to know us and what we wanted in our video beforehand. He and his wife make a great team! We would recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer to capture special moments!

Sent on 01/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/28/2014

Dustin was fantastic to work with! We decided a few months out from our wedding to hire a videographer to capture our ceremony. Our Wedding Planner/Designer had worked with Dustin on an event and recommended his work. After checking out his portfolio, we knew he would do a great job! His rate was realistic for what we were looking to have done and couldn't have been happier with the services he provided.

Dustin was very professional with easy means of payment and communication. Day of he introduced himself and did a fantastic job of capturing all the key aspects of our full Catholic ceremony without being intrusive at all. In fact, you never even knew he was there!

Best part though is the quality of his work and how quickly he turned around our online gallery . . . we had an email from him within four (4) days and watched our wedding video while still on our honeymoon! Amazing to be able to see those moments we missed so close to the day and excitement!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Dustin was fantastic to work! My husband and I both feel that hiring Dustin was one of the best purchases we made for our wedding! The video was better than we could have imagined!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Katie · Married on 09/13/2014

We could't have asked for a better videographer than Seltzer Films! Dustin and Casey were super helpful in making my husband and I's wants come true! Dustin even went out of his way to help us film a private session to each other in a beautiful park days before our wedding. They were on time and stayed throughout the night! Best of all, they sent us our "highlight video" the second day of our honeymoon so we could relive the day!! I would STRONGLY suggest them for your event! Not only are they awesome people, but their work is outstanding!!!

Sent on 10/06/2014

lydia · Married on 06/28/2014

Dustin and Casey of Selzter Films did a fantastic job on the videography for our recent wedding. I contacted Dustin after doing some research on local videographers and was impressed with his website, work portfolio, and quick responses. Both Dustin and Casey were wonderful on the day of the wedding and captured it beautifully. The highlight video was fantastic (and we can't wait to see the full-length feature!). We would highly recommend Seltzer Films to anyone looking for an artistically filmed and produced wedding video. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Allison · Married on 05/17/2014

I contacted Seltzer Films on a Friday afternoon about possibly filming the father/daughter dance for my future sister-in-law the very next day. Her father is in hospice care, and I wanted to make the day as special as possible, especially given that it is such a hard time for her whole family. Dustin handled the entire situation with such sensitive, caring professionalism and went out of his way to ensure the bride and her father were the most important people that day. He is so personable and put everyone at ease- an incredible feat given how on-edge we all were that day. In regards to the final product itself, it is completely a work of art. His personal style and editing are phenomenal, and he has a knack for catching people's expressions right as their eyes say all before putting everything together to tell a beautiful, cohesive story. I do not have enough positive adjectives in my vocabulary to describe how highly I think of Seltzer Films. I only hope that there is an opportunity in the future for me to use them again!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Stephanie · event on: 05/17/2014

Dustin and Casey have blown us away. We couldn't be any happier with the family video they created for us! Dustin picked the perfect location, managed to get our twin toddlers to cooperate, and captured so many amazing moments.

We started off the morning at home, business as usual, then moved on to a beautiful park and playground. We had a fantastic time hanging out together, Dustin was very understanding of our needs with small children and quick to respond or make suggestions to keep everyone happy.

The end result was even better than I imagined, I love everything about it, the titles, the music, the fast turn around, everything! My only regret is that they weren't around when my husband and I got married! The professionalism of Seltzer Films is outstanding, I can't recommend Dustin and Casey enough.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Brenna · event on: 04/07/2014

My fiancé and I had the pleasure of working with Dustin and Casey of Seltzer films for our engagement photo shoot. We met out at Lake Catherine Blueberry farms and doubled our session with our photographer. We didn't even really notice Dustin and Casey there as we were so wrapped up in the fun. They caught beautiful film of our simple blissful moments. I would highly recommend them to any others. Such a sweet couple!

Sent on 04/21/2014