Selkirk Media Reviews

Selkirk Media 5
Selkirk Media 6
Selkirk Media 7

James · Married on 06/29/2019

Chad and his assistant were top notch!!!!

Chad and is assistant were fun to work with. Chad has a great eye and captures the moments naturally. I can’t wait to work with him again.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Selkirk Media's reply:

Thank you James! We enjoyed shooting the engagement session and are looking forward to filming the wedding day.

Ajulu · Married on 04/28/2018

This video made us feel like celebrities

This was one of our favorite things from the wedding. They are able to capture moments that you don’t realize are there. To sit back and watch this was so amazing it made my wife cry in the opening scene with how well they put the video together. They do great background music and the order they put it in was perfect. I would highly recommend Selkirk Media to anyone wanting to cherish the memory of the best day of your life. They put it on a blu Ray for us and we have watched it so many times. These are the things that make weddings spectacular don’t cut yourself short of these moments. Also they made me look like I could dance so it’s worth every penny.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Selkirk Media's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Andy and Ajulu! It was my pleasure to meet and work with you guys. My best wishes :)

Robyn Fischer · Married on 03/10/2018

Amazing! So thankful for them!

Selkirk photographed and videoed my wedding last March and I am so glad they did! The photos turned out beautiful and the video captured the love and fun of the day perfectly. I couldn’t recommend them enough! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Selkirk Media 12
    Selkirk Media 13
    Selkirk Media 14

Selkirk Media's reply:

Thank you Robyn for letting us be a part of your special day. Your ceremony was wonderful and the reception was a blast. My best wishes!