Selfie Shack Reviews

4 | Babylon, NY

4 Reviews for Selfie Shack

Lauren Weiss · Getting married on 06/06/2020

Excellent! Five stars!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! I hired Selfie Shack to do my best friends bridal shower in November. Everything was perfect, end to end! The communication from the owners, the professionalism of our attendant Amy, the photobook that we gifted to the bride, the price, and we loved being able to upload to social media! I can't say enough good things about the owners too. They were so accommodating and super responsive. They made sure the process was easy and we were satisfied every step of the way. I will be sure to use them again and I highly recommend to all brides!

Sent on 12/28/2018

vanessa · Married on 08/31/2017

They are they best!!

We used selfie shack for our wedding at The Riviera this past August and I am so glad we did! I was on the fence about getting a photo booth for our wedding, but I am SO GLAD WE DID!!! It was soo fun and our guests had so much fun with it. We have so many amazing pictures from the photo booth of us and our guests that we wouldn’t have had from just our photographer. The owners Kate & Rob were so sweet, accomodating, and they were really helpful in figuring out timing, placement, etc. I can’t recommend them enough!!!! The whole experience was a 10/10 and selfie shack was my favorite vendor we used for the wedding!

Sent on 12/23/2018

Selfie Shack's reply:

Hi Vanessa! Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to write us this nice review. We're grateful that you decided to have us, and so happy to hear it made all the difference in your guests experience. We look forward to working with you again!

Kate · Married on 11/05/2016

Wonderful! Will certainly be using again in the future

The owners of Selfie Shack were so professional, courteous. and always available to answer my questions and concerns. They were there to make sure everything ran smoothly all evening. I received many compliments about this photo booth at my wedding with all the props we ended up with so many wonderful and fun pictures and even better, lots of memories.

Sent on 01/23/2019

Jennifer Guerreva · Married on 09/06/2014

So easy to work with! A+++++

We had selfie shack at our wedding on 9/6/14. We’re so glad we chose them because everything was perfect. They were so prompt and professional in all our dealings with them. We had trouble with our WiFi (this was a backyard wedding and our guests were eating up the bandwidth) but the owners pulled through immediately with a plan B, and we didn’t miss a beat! Our attendant Lauren was so much fun, and our guests took so many pictures. The online gallery was so nice to have afterward. Thank you for the great memories selfie Shack! Can’t wait to use you for our anniversary party next year !

Sent on 12/28/2018