Selena Huan Bridal Reviews

Selena Huan Bridal 6
Selena Huan Bridal 7

rosalinda · Married on 09/04/2016

Selena Huan Beaded Lace Long Sleeve Illusion V-Neck Sheath Gown

My wedding is coming and I have no time to scan local wedding stores so I decided to go online to save time and money too but still get outstanding quality from it. After few hours of browsing, Selena Huan Bridal caught my attention, their bridal gowns are unique among other gowns in the web. I loved the revealing and intriguing style of this gown which is the reason why I purchased it. Now, I’m no longer in the rush and everything is fixed for my wedding. The gown arrived on time and deliver as it promised, the quality and all the wonders on it! Selena Huan is truly an excellent wedding gown supplier!

paula · Married on 08/28/2016

When I first saw its picture, I already knew that it will be my gown on my wedding day. I ordered immediately and I was even more impressed when the package arrived. The gown is packed with quality and care. It fits me great and the real thing is better than the picture. All the details are fixed on its place and perfectly embroidered. My fiance saw it and said that he is excited for our wedding day next month! My dream of becoming a lovely bride with a mermaid inspired gown will soon come true! So happy to found Selena Huan Bridal!!!

Hao · Married on 08/09/2016

I never see such beautiful wedding dresses with the best price and the highest quality!Selena's design is amazing, it makes me feel I am the one and only!

Sent on 08/23/2016

camillia · Married on 07/10/2016

My flower girls looked like cute and elegant little angels in my church wedding 2 weeks ago. The cotton linings are really soft which brought no discomfort on our flower girls! Superb material and delicate-looking design! The details and quality are outstanding! Overall, we are very pleased with the service of Selena Huan!
    The product is:
    3D floral water- soluble lace hem dress

Sent on 08/14/2016

bonny · Married on 06/29/2016

Selena Huan Strapless Beaded Corded Lace A-line Gown with Mermaid inner Dress

I bought this gown because of its heart-shape motif that truly signifies the love between my husband and me. It is also simply elegant which is great for my general motif. All the guests in my wedding was left astounded as they saw me walk down the aisle. Happiness was all over the place and overflowed from my heart. My groom looked at me with mesmerized eyes and that day became our start to forever journey together. This gown reflected the love that I have for my husband. Thank you Selena Huan for designing a quality-made and uniquely elegant wedding gown like this!

Sent on 08/13/2016

I HIGHLY recommend the Selena Huan Bridal Shop in Sunnyvale! Judy and Selena did an amazing job with my daughter Jenny ’s dress. They customized the design so that it was exactly the princess dress Jenny wanted. They worked with Jenny to adjust the design so the fit was not too loose, not too tight, but “just right”, by coming up with a gorgeous “corset” back. While this involved two trips for the dress back to China, Judy managed everything beautifully, kept us informed, arranged for rapid transit as needed. She communicated with us professionally and often so that we did not need to worry about whether the dress would arrive in time. She guided us through our many questions (where is the strap for holding up the train? how do you tie the corset so that it is tight enough?). And she provided a custom-made beautiful size 8 flower girl dress that made Jenny’s niece feel like a princess too!
    Judy made the “experience” for this mother-of-the-bride and bride feel very special. (We had visited several other bridal shops in the area), welcoming us warmly, and helping us with every step along the way, including shipping various items from California to Maryland, where the wedding took place (in December 2017).

Sent on 03/15/2018
  • Emma

Emma · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Dress

Selena, Judy, and her staff were super friendly and very helpful throughout the whole process. We ran into a few hiccups with making the dress and also shipping back and forth, but everything turned out wonderfully in the end. The final product was beautiful. There were a few issues while wearing the dress the night of, but nothing too crazy!

Everyone complimented on how beautiful and unique the dress Selena designed for me. I could not have chosen a more professional or accommodating designer to work with. The colors of my dress, the layers, and the lace were all so very beautiful and elegant. I loved how the dress looked on me while trying it on after the final alterations all the way up to the end of the wedding night. The train was my favorite part. I cannot wait for our wedding photos to be sent to us so I can see how amazing everything will look.

Thank you again for all your support, communication, and hard work. It truly paid off. I absolutely love my dress!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Brenly · Married on 05/19/2018

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

I had a great experience with Selena Huan bridal! Some of my requests were initially misunderstood, which caused some stress because the first dress they made was not what I wanted. However, they were quick to fix the mistakes. Very affordable also.

Sent on 06/01/2018