Select Event Group Reviews

9 | Laurel, MD

9 Reviews for Select Event Group

• ToBeMrsJBSoon

Jewellee · Married on 08/29/2015

We ordered our chairs and linens from Select Event Rentals, and couldn't be happier with their process and service! We won't hesitate to use them again for all our functions. Truly top notch!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Cara · Married on 05/09/2015

Very helpful and professional! I kept changing my mind and they were very accomodating. The linens were beautiful and delivered (and picked up) quickly! The staff is very friendly and patient and helped me stay within my budget.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Alberta · Married on 12/13/2014

I love Susan at Select Event Rentals!! I was having a really hard time finding table linens that I liked for my wedding. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted, but couldn't find those linens in anything except "rounds". I was having all square and rectangular tables at my reception and wanted to cover the tables to the floor. I was only a couple months away from the wedding when I decided to call Select. Susan met me at their store in Baltimore. I explained the look I was after..... then like a magician, she gathered up all these different cloths and combined them to look beautiful. I was amazed - it was not what I had in my mind - it was better!! Then she suggested using different cloths on the squares, different ones on the rectangles & different ones on the sweetheart & cake tables. It was the best day of my life before my wedding! Finally, I had table linens I loved!!! ...... and my guests thought my table were simply beautiful. Mission accomplished!!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Ali · Married on 07/06/2013

Susan was extremely helpful and patient!! The last minute flexibility was greatly appreciated and the entire team truly professional.

Sent on 07/10/2013

I've used Select Rentals for several events I've planned at various venues...never for my own personal event. I was impressed with the professionalism and accuracy of our order. Great value!!! Thanks.

Sent on 08/14/2013
  • rebecca

rebecca · Married on 11/24/2012

Susan at Select Rentals was fantastic to work with. She coordinated all of our chair and linen rentals for our wedding at the Hunt Valley Golf Club and everything couldn't have run smoother. She was so kind and professional and didn't seem to mind that me, my mom and my dad called with multiple times to make changes, ask questions, etc. Thank you, Susan!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Kirsten · Married on 09/11/2010

Susie is fantastic! I needed to rent some chairs for our wedding ceremony and also some tables, linens, etc. for our wedding reception. Our caterer works with Select so I decided to make it easy, we'd order other wedding items from them. Even in comparison to local rental company's Select offered GREAT deals and fees for delivery! I met with Susie at their Show Room and we created a beautiful table setting. She was VERY helpful with ideas and made the experience FUN! Susie gave excellent email and phone communications with any questions I had. On the day of the wedding, the delivery was on time and pick up as well. I HIGHLY recommend renting anything from them!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Gwen · Married on 06/05/2010

3.5

We got a pretty good deal with Select Event Rentals and my husband and I both love Ramona. She's the best! All linens, chinas, chairs and table arrives and time and set up on time. We got many compliments for their chavari natural wood chairs from family and friends. However, toward the end, their field people pickup and missed a good number of linens which were left right out on the screen porch and their HQ charged me over $800, but we brought them in to Ramona and she got most of the refund back. Things happened but just thought I want to mention...for improvements. Ask for Ramona!

Sent on 06/24/2010

steph · Married on 06/12/2010

0.0

I had this company provide everything. They sent me an broken generator, linens that didn't fit the tables, the new linen didn't match at all some white, some ivory some patterned. The "luxury restroom trailer" had a three feet jump up to it. There were so many problems with this company I had to cancel my hair/make up appointment, my limo and my hotel room for that night. I spent the day of my wedding on the phone with this company from 9am to 4 pm. The wedding was at 5pm. When I canceled the balance check the owner ( I think) told me that was "uncool". I have no pictures of me and my bridesmaids getting ready because 5 girls had to get ready for my wedding in 20 minutes. After an hour of deliberation they wouldn't even take the half off.

Sent on 07/03/2010