Seleccto DJ Reviews

Seleccto DJ 7
  • Brielle

Brielle 路 Married on 09/21/2019

Great DJ and MC!

So happy with them!!! The best hire of the wedding by far! The brought LOVE letter sign that lights up, DJ booth and lights, and cold fireworks. Before starting he confirmed everything with me. His MC and DJ team are highly skilled. He is easy going, funny, and knows how to keep the party going. HIGHLY recommended his services!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Samantha Taylor 路 Married on 07/27/2019

Daughter wedding

Fantastic evening had by all.. Dj played exactly what we wanted.. The lighting. Dance floor. Love letters... Perfect 馃憣 馃憣 I can't recommend them enough

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Seleccto DJ 13
  • Megan

Megan Parsons 路 Married on 10/24/2018

Danced the night away!

We had a small destination wedding in Mexico (we鈥檙e from Toronto Canada), and we weren鈥檛 planning on having a DJ or even dancing based on the older demographic of our guests. I heard about Eduardo from Seleccto DJ through a Facebook group I joined for other brides planning their destination wedding in Mexico. He came highly recommended and his prices were unbeatable, so I decided to book. Man, am I ever glad I did! Eduardo replies to emails instantly, no matter how many ridiculous questions I asked him, he was always friendly, patient, professional and responsive. In our very affordable package came the LOVE letters which provided some additional lighting, and made for a great spot for guests to take photos (pictures attached). He made the entire process painless, and even had ALL our guests dancing all night long! I鈥檝e never seen some of these people dance before, it was incredible!
    If you鈥檙e in the market for a DJ, look no further. Seleccto DJ will have your party pumping all night long!
    10/10 recommend!

Seleccto DJ 20
    Seleccto DJ 21
    Seleccto DJ 22

Chelsea 路 Married on 07/13/2018

Look no further for a DJ. Super impressed with how responsive Eduardo was. He kept me calm and assured everything would go smoothly and it did. He killed it when they arrived. Played great music, kept the party going and their prices are fantastic compared to the rest. So happy I booked them for our wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Ana 路 Married on 05/28/2018

After reading reviews on WeddingWire, we decided to use Seleccto DJ for our wedding at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya in May 2018. I organized my wedding from California and it turned out to be a smooth process. Eduardo and his team were professional and attentive to our wants. Eduardo was great in keeping my timeline as planned. They went above and beyond our expectations. They even provided a limbo stick and everyone had a blast! We danced all night long. The sound, dance floor, LOVE letters (great for pictures), and lights were great! Would highly recommend this professional DJ and MC. Thank you Seleccto DJ... Our best to you all

Sent on 06/08/2018
    Seleccto DJ 23

Crystal 路 Married on 11/04/2017

We have booked Seleccto DJ for our Wedding in Cancun Mexico November 4, 2017. ?? I am beyond excited to work with Eduardo and his team. They have been nothing but amazing with the planning, responses and definitely the most fairly priced for what they offer. His energy and excitement for us and our special day truly means the world to us and from seeing his previous work and his amazing set up - I know our special day will be that much more memoriable with his services and team. ? Thank you so much Eduardo. 222 Days!! Xo

Sent on 03/27/2017

Suzy 路 Married on 07/01/2017

Eduardo and his team were amazing! They kept everyone on the dancefloor at our on the beach wedding all night! Coming from the NYC hospitality and entertainment industry one can only wish to have such great vendors to work with. Eduardo you guys rock!
    Suzan and Sukru Gurbuz

Sent on 09/12/2017

Brenden 路 Married on 04/24/2017

Eduardo, Jerry and the team at Seleccto DJ were amazing for our destination wedding. Our group was traveling from the U.S. and they had all of our favorite songs. They were able to take some of our suggestions on song choices and figure out what we liked. They kept the party going all night. Eduardo was a great MC and handled all the announcements perfectly! They were flexible with our last minute changes as things don't always go according to plan. Their pricing was amazing when considering the full service we received. They did a photo slideshow. They by far have the coolest DJ stand and lights and equipment. I highly recommend them for any event, especially a destination wedding!!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Don 路 Married on 02/04/2017

I plan meetings and social events for all kinds of different groups in all kinds of places and have used Seleccto Dj's services on more than one occasion and will continue to do so! They are excellent. Really good communication, fair pricing and they worked hard to make sure my customers were satisfied. Very pleased!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • User7196889 路 2+ years ago

The DJ set with its lights, illuminated dance floor and sound system was the heart and soul of our wedding reception and created a wonderful atmosphere. My guests were half European and half Mexican. DJ Seleccto was able to catch the vibe and everyone was on their feet dancing all night. Another highlight were the jellow shots his team brought and the photos with fun accessories everyone could keep. Couldn't have picked a better DJ.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Ardeshir 路 Married on 04/13/2018

I hired Eduardo and his team for our wedding Party in Riu Palace Mexico Playa Del Carmen! responsiveness and professionalism was fantastic! I sent lots of songs which were not mainstream to DJ. He did fantastic job mixing them and set up was also great! MC was also lively and great to work with accommodating some of last minute requests and change in schedule!

only reason I'm not giving perfect score is our LED dance floor stopped working in middle of party and didn't really come fully on for rest of night. Also, there was a mix up with our photos and the playing order on projector Otherwise definitely recommended.

Sent on 04/19/2018

EMMANUEL 路 Married on 05/15/2017

The level of reponse of this Dj Company is amazing, They knew I was really bussy, so whenever i contacted them they answered me almost inmediately. That makes a lot easier to me to organizce everything about their service, whicj by the way was great, i guigly recommend them.

Sent on 03/03/2017

Kalia 路 Married on 06/02/2018

We had Seleccto DJ at our wedding reception at the Royalton Riviera Cancun on Saturday and they were AMAZING! They kept the party going until the very end. They played all the songs we had requested and they kept the night in order. Couldn't have asked for a better evening and they were a huge reason why :)

Sent on 06/06/2018

Candelaria 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Gracias Seleccto DJ! Nos divertimos mucho!

Sent on 09/21/2016