10 Reviews for Seeds of Celebration Creative Event Planning

Event Design (1)
Partial Planning (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Religious (1)

Darby is a wonderful, amazing wedding planner. She had just a little over four months to help us plan and coordinate our wedding. My daughter was out of town in an intense school program for almost all of that time, and Darby managed to develop relationships with her and her fiance, with me and my husband, which were so important to planning the wedding. Our wedding went so beautifully, smoothly, and was such fun, largely due to Darby's efforts and attention to detail. Her composure, experience and the loveliness of who she is made her a joy to work with.

Profile Picture Ruth, 12/31/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

How many good things can I say about Darby? I had never heard of a ‘day-of’ wedding coordinator until I got into the planning process. It became readily apparent that I was naïve in thinking that choosing your venue, caterer, florist. Photographer, and DJ meant you had done the bulk of the work. As we got closer to the wedding, the tasks that needed to be done seemed to keep multiplying. As a day of coordinator she did much more than coordinate things that day. She got involved several weeks beforehand coordinating communication between the vendors (Will the officiant have a microphone? Who provides that? Did anyone call the DJ to see? Does the florist know how the officiant is going to set things up? Where did I want the table cards? Which tables would people sit at and does not only the caterer know this but ALSO the photographer who will be tasked with finding groups of people we arranged to be photographed? Also when is each vendor arriving and when should they arrive? Who needs to coordinate with who? ) And this was only the beginning. Who would make sure the day itself ran smoothly? I did not want to burden my family or wedding party who would not have been taken away from the event itself to coordinate these things. Plus, how would they have coordinated with each other? And WE ALSO wanted to enjoy the wedding. We had put so much time and effort into it. From the moment we met Darby we felt confident that she would help us handle all of these things. She’s super organized while also being calm and easygoing. She coordinated with everyone needed for the rehearsal and ran it. On the day of the wedding, I literally arrived at the venue and let her run the show. I felt completely at ease. Everyone who interacted with Darby thought she was wonderful. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

Darby and her team was (and is) AMAZING!! They were there for us every step of the way. I couldn't have done it without them. We were able to enjoy our day without any worries! Can't say enough good thing.

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Darby and her team are incredible! She played a pivotal role in every significant decision we made during the year leading up to the event. In addition to her foresight and experience, she also worked as mediator and therapist between the bride, her folks, and that squirrelly groom. Sanity prevailed, Event was Flawless and even better than we had hoped. Score one for Seeds of Celebration!

Profile Picture Lawto, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Darby. She was incredibly friendly, positive, organized, and professional. From the first time we spoke with her, I could tell that she was listening intently and getting to know us as individuals. This is not a pre-packaged service by ANY means. Darby will alleviate any worry and leave you feeling in good hands. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. You MUST have Darby for your wedding. We could not have done it without her (seriously). Thank you Darby!!!!!

Profile Picture User6076231, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Darby was a huge help in planning our wedding weekend! It was an event that is obviously unforgettable and she made it runs smoothly taking care of any over sights or potential difficulties! She is a wonderful human being and very good at what she does!! Hands down recommend her expertise!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Darby is fabulous - she knows the business and how to make things run smoothly. She knows the vendors, caterers, etc. She helped with both my rehearsal dinner and wedding, and I can't imagine how the events would have happened without her help. She is also more reasonably priced than other event planners in the area - but I felt the service was top tier. Highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Darby was fabulous - we used her for our wedding in October 2015. We decided we only needed "day of" coordination, but Darby started helping us about a month before. She communicated with our vendors and reviewed our contracts prior to our wedding day, to make sure we were getting what we were supposed to on the actual day. She was extremely helpful in making sure we had everything at the venue on the day of, she even picked things up from our house. She made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be on the wedding day, including family members and bridal party. Mostly importantly, she coordinated the whole timeline with the photographer, so that everyone would be on time and prepared. She was on top of it! Darby was professional, super sweet, friendly, and kept the mood light! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture carly, 10/31/15, 1 Review