Seed to Fruit, ltd. Beacon, NY Reviews

28 | Beacon, NY

28 Reviews for Seed to Fruit, ltd. Beacon, NY

Nicole could not have interpreted my daughter's vision more perfectly. The table arrangements, bouquets, tall vases, all of it, could not have been more perfect. She provided great ideas and is very easy to work with. A big thanks!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Erin · Married on 10/05/2013

All I needed for my wedding was bouquets and boutonnieres. When I would tell florists this they turned down the business for a larger group. Luckily, Nicole at Seed to Fruit did not. I shared with her flowers I was looking for and a budget and she made it happen. When I received the final product I was ecstatic that my vision came to life. The garden roses were huge, pink and stunning. The succulents in the boutonniers were the perfect size and sat nicely in hte jacket lapels. They weren't top heavy so they didn't fall over which was a huge plus. Definitely visit Nicole for your wedding needs!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Katie · Married on 08/31/2013

Nicole perfectly captured the wedding I imagined. I wanted something simple that showcased the natural beauty of garden flowers and wildflowers, with lovely pops of blues, purples, and whites among a foundation of pretty greens. Everything was elegantly and artistically executed, and the quality of each arrangement was truly exceptional. 5 stars!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Daniela · Married on 08/10/2013

Our guests are still raving about how beautiful the florals and decor was. We were beyond thrilled with Nicole's work. She made our day perfect. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was super helpful and flexible in making our vision come to life. We emailed throughout the process and she was always willing to make tweaks or additions as my ideas evolved. She met with us one day to show us samples before the wedding and really went out of her way to make us confident and comfortable that she knew exactly what we wanted. She actually cared and that is what is so awesome about Nicole. She is a truly talented artist and we hope one day in the future we will be able to work with her again.

Sent on 08/22/2013

Marissa · Married on 05/26/2013

We wanted to keep our wedding planning as simple and as easy as possible and Nicole was incredibly helpful in suggesting flowers that worked for our style and wants, and she worked eaily with us and other vendors to deliver exactly what we wanted and on time! We loved the flowers!

Sent on 06/26/2013

tremendously easy to work with. nicole was receptive to working through multiple iterations of ideas as i was trying to figure out what arrangements, and we had a bit of attachment-heavy email correspondence as well as a massive call to go through the possibilities. she was also tremendously professional and accommodating as our thinking for the centerpieces changed, turned off, came back on, whirled around, etc, and was great at dealing with our last minute requests. and, of course, the flowers turned out to be beautiful, across the board.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Alanna · Married on 12/08/2012

Nicole at Seed to Fruit did the flowers for my bridal party and helped with the set up of the centerpieces for my wedding this past weekend. I was definitely someone who went back and forth on what they wanted for the wedding and Nicole couldn't have been more accommodating. She was always cheerful and encouraging with all of my ideas while also making sure I was informed on the choices I was making and how they would look. Her knowledge of flowers is amazing, I don't think there was one picture I showed her where she couldn't identify all of the pieces in the arrangement. The flowers she delivered on the day of the wedding exceeded my expectations, I was literally obsessed with my bouquet. I would highly recommend working with Seed to Fruit as it was really a wonderful experience.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Chris · Married on 10/20/2012

Nicole at Seed to Fruit was amazing! She took our very few suggested ideas and turned them into exactly what we envisioned. From the bouquet to the alter arrangement to the table arrangements, everything fit so well with the fall setting and wedding theme. It was perfect! And from beginning to end, she was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Seed to Fruit! Thank you Nicole!! Chris and Christine Brennan...

Sent on 11/13/2012

Carolina · Married on 09/21/2012

The first thing that attracted us to Nicole was that she worked only with locally grown seasonal flowers. That was the concept for our entire wedding. And we loved the fact that her store was right across from our venue! The second we met her, we knew she was the one. She was incredibly professional, personable and flexible! She worked with our ideas and multiple revisions until we had achieved our perfect vision. She had us over to her store a few times for sample table settings and to discuss our options, and each time we left feeling even better about what we knew would be a beautiful decor. The flowers were fresh, fragrant and absolutely lovely; and my bouquet was exquisite! We had ranunculus, white garden roses, hydrangeas, and so many other gorgeous local Hudson Valley flowers with pops of yellow and green...it was so elegant. The table setting execution was exactly what we had discussed...from the different textures and heights of the floral and candle containers to the gracious glow of the pillar candles. She worked hard to acquire the elements we wanted...moss, milk glass, metal buckets. All so that each table had a special feel to it. She also created the perfect cake topper for our gorgeous cake! We also had an element in our ceremony where we incorporated a "unity tree". Nicole helped us find a gorgeous house plant that served beautifully during the ceremony, and that we will hopefully have for many years to remind us of that beautiful moment. We would highly recommend Seed to Fruit! Thank you, Nicole, for making our wedding so beautiful and elegant!

Sent on 10/18/2012

Mary Ellen · Married on 09/14/2012

Nicole from Seed to Fruit gave us her full attention and provided beautiful arrangements for our rehearsal dinner. We're not from the area so we really needed to feel like we were in great hands. We Were!!!!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2012

Nicole was absolutely amazing! Not only were the flowers more gorgeous than I imagined, but she is wonderful to work with. We didn't want cookie-cutter wedding flowers and she spent so much time with us, helping us pick out interesting flowers for our special day. I would recommend Seed to Fruit highly especially to people who want a really personalized experience with a very creative and talented floral designer.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Nicole at Seed to Fruit is incredibly gracious and knowledgeable and created weddding flowers beyond my dreams. Our flowers were naturally arranged (overflowing, draping, not globular or architectural) in the natural vibrant colors of summer (corals, peaches, yellows, baby green) using garden roses, daisies, spray roses, and natural vines. She has infallible knowledge on local flowers and seasonal availability and never once made a suggestion I wasn't happy with. I highly suggest deferring to her if she makes a suggestion in your best interest should a flower you dreamed of wasn't available or in season. Her taste and knowledge were impeccable. I provided specific direction and color palettes and she really delivered! When I added flower types, changes in style, or additional accents, she handled them patiently and she always responded to my inquiries within a day or two. Her rates were very reasonable and I would use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

Seed to Fruit was wonderful! Nicole was pleasant and easy to work with, and the flowers were gorgeous. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Christina · Married on 05/26/2012

Absolutely loved all my flowers for our wedding. They were just what we wanted: simple yet absolutely beautiful! We really couldn't have asked for more! :]

Sent on 05/31/2012

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2012

Loved working with Nicole, she was easy going and worked with some last minute additions and changes. Loved my bouquet!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Sara · Married on 09/10/2011

Nicole was a delight to work with.
    She is super talented.
    She knows every flower... What's in season. What's local. Etc. Etc.
    She is a flower expert.
    She is super low key. And a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/06/2011

Angela · Married on 09/09/2011

Nicole from Seed to Fruit was great! Besides her amazing flowers and ability to hold my vision and create it perfectly, she also was very very responsive to every little question or concern I had. My flowers were the most important element in my wedding and Nicole struck the mark perfectly in every way! Thank you Nicole!

Sent on 02/12/2012

Adrienne · Married on 08/13/2011

I burst into tears of joy when Nicole arrived with the wedding bouquets. They were just perfect. And so were the centerpieces. I only had to send her pictures of what I liked. We never even met, just talked on the phone, but she totally nailed my vision for the wedding. Put your trust in her!

Sent on 10/05/2011

Nikki · Married on 07/16/2011

Nicole is so sweet and was such a pleasure to work with! She did such a great job bringing our vision to life even when we made several large changes over the course of working with her. She did flowers for our huge bbq rehearsal dinner in addition to centerpieces, personal flowers, and several other arrangements for both the ceremony and reception location, and everything was beautiful! She also hung all the lanterns in our tent and that came out great as well :)

Sent on 08/15/2011

Katie · Married on 06/11/2011

I highly recommend Seed to Fruit! The owner, Nicole, is one of the nicest people I've ever worked with. She is extremely creative, talented, and capable of doing beutiful things with any budget. IF you are looking for a florist who really cares about their customers and their work, check out Seed to Fruit in Beacon, NY!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Ari · Married on 06/05/2011

We were referred to Nicole by a friend who had recently used her as the florist at her own wedding, and we could not be more thrilled with her beautiful work, attention to detail, and how easy she made selecting our floral designs. My husband and I don't know much about flowers, so I sent Nicole a few pictures of what we were hoping to recreate and she ran with it. The final products were stunning. She was also incredibly patient with me when I added a chuppah design to our contract last minute, and assured me she would take care of everything. Hiring Nicole to design for your event will be the smartest decision you make. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Pamela · Married on 04/23/2011

I searched for a florist in Beacon who could provide me with superior service for my wedding day. I had something specific in mind for my spring wedding and Seed to Fruit exceeded my expectations. Nicole took the time with me & my then fiancée to get to know us, the ceremony & reception needs. She nailed it! The flowers were fresh, gorgeous & within my budget. When I found out that my wedding day was forecasted with showers all day I asked Nicole to prepare a "mini" bouquet & boutonnière for my impromptu photo shoot the day before the wedding. She quickly & happily granted my last minute request with ease. Nicole's professionalism, courtesy and service were amazing. She decorated our wedding cake, reception and provided the wedding party and parents with fresh flowers. She even recommended a pomander ball for my flower girl, something I was impressed with. I would highly recommend Nicole of Seed To Fruit.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Lauren · Married on 06/14/2014

I worked with Nicole from Seed to Fruit on my flowers for my wedding this past June at the Roundhouse. Nicole is very knowledgeable, professional, and a joy to work with. I felt as if she understood my vision from the very beginning and worked with me to refine the details until it was exactly what I wanted. The flower arrangements she created for my ceremony (including a chuppah) and reception exceeded my expectations. Nicole really listened to the details that were important to me. She was always available to answer questions and met with me a few times throughout the planning process. If I could do it all again, I would undoubtedly work with Nicole.

Sent on 09/02/2014

I can't say enough positive things about our experience with Nicole and Seed to Fruit -- I would highly recommend her for any event! She was laid back, but responsible and completely understood our vision for an understated centerpiece and bouquet. On the day of, I was overwhelmed by how perfect, but not stilted, each arrangement was.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Nicole did the flowers for our wedding. She did such an amazing job and was able to create bouquets and center pieces that matched exactly to what I had envisioned for our big day. What made it even better was that she was so easy to work with and was able to help me with all of my questions and concerns. I told her our budget and she respected it (which can be tough to find with anything that has the label of "wedding" attached to it).

Sent on 10/10/2012