Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta Reviews

2 | Puerto Vallarta, MX

2 Reviews for Secrets Vallarta Bay Puerto Vallarta

Danielle Bailey · Married on 10/11/2019

Beautiful wedding

When my fiancé and I got engaged we knew we wanted a destination wedding but planning one was intimidating. Our wedding coordinator at Secrets Vallarta Bay was Krizia. She was so professional, very knowledgeable and everything went perfectly! The resort itself was gorgeous, our guests were very impressed and I think the pricing was very reasonable! I would definitely recommend having a wedding at La Vista Terrace! Thank you all so much for everything!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Tara

Tara Gerber · Married on 05/04/2019

3.6
      2.0
      3.0

Would Not Recommend For Destination Wedding

I planned my wedding from the States with about 7 months notice, restricting most of the communication to emails and several phone calls. The venue is all-inclusive, but the packages supply the basics and require additional planning. My assigned coordinator took six weeks to email after the contract was signed because she had taken down the wrong email address. The benefit of a coordinator was that I did not have to contact any other vendor with the exception of their DJ and photographer. The downside was that some responses took days, if not weeks. Communication remained very poor until the last month, some of my requests were forgotten and I had to remind the coordinator of the same concern or ask repeated questions. We did not have a timeline up until the week before and ended up having to create our own, the officiant on day of ceremony called me the name wrong name and left our part of our vows, and I was informed only two days prior that some of the flowers I had requested were not in season. The location is beautiful and the staff is nice, but unless you can visit more than once and stay on top of the planning and follow-through I highly recommend choosing another venue. If you are not worried about details and are planning a simple event then this may be a good fit since it is all-inclusive and the decor and food are great.

Sent on 05/09/2019