32 Reviews for Secret Window

Specialty Wine (1)
Barware (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

We had the most wonderful wedding day at Secret Window! Anthony and Rhoda were the absolute nicest and easiest people to work with. They were very helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process and also gave us excellent suggestions for other vendors, who were equally amazing! In addition, the art gallery was such a beautiful way to keep our guests busy while we took pictures and the outdoor space was lovely and perfect for the reception and dancing! Rhoda also did an incredible job with all of our flowers and worked closely with me to ensure my budget was kept in check. I honestly had zero stress going into the big day! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Joann, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Rhoda was excellent to work with. We went in with a general idea of what we wanted but nothing specific. She gave us great ideas that helped make this a perfect day.

Profile Picture Pa, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We originally decided to have our wedding at Secret Window because planning a wedding there in Colorado from our home in Alaska seemed stressful and their all-inclusive package sounded perfect forlong-distance planning. I am overjoyed that we made that decision! Not only did having the all-inclusive package make everything so much easier, but the vendors they chose were all fantastic!! I was so thrilled by everyone.

I was afraid that my wedding might be boring, since I'm not a decorative/planning sort of person, but Rhoda listened to what I wanted and somehow turned it into something magical! I felt like I gave her a pumpkin and she showed up with the beautiful white carriage in its place. The flowers were just beyond amazing and the decorations were perfect. The whole event went spectacularly - everything happened as it should, everyone was so, so kind, and I didn't worry about a thing all night.

Profile Picture Erinne, 6/13/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding here march 22,2015
I would recommend it to any couple looking to to have the most amazing wedding! Rhoda and Anthony meet all my needs plus more and made my Wedding day so speciall!! I could not have asked for more!
I just want to thank you guys again and I will defiantly recommend the secret window for events And weddings!
Thanks
Tiana & John Campbell

Profile Picture Tiana, 3/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

I ADORE Secret Window Floral and Rhoda! Their work is gorgeous and they are so wonderful to work with! Attentive and truly caring of their brides. Great communication, I received an updated receipt EVERYTIME a payment was made. They deliver right on site, to wherever you need. LOVE the Secret Window!

Profile Picture Anna, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I selected Rhoda to provide all floral for our daughters wedding. Rhoda was kind, considerate, creative, flexible and very thoughtful. She was so patient with me as we worked through ideas and discussed many options. She had great suggestions based on her talent and experience. Our expectations were far exceeded; and when our daughter "tiered up" upon seeing her bouquet - we were thrilled. All decorations, the bouquets, and flowers for family we simply perfect.

Profile Picture Sherry, 10/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rhoda is an absolute pleasure to work with!! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but Rhoda took the time to walk me through all the different options. She even emailed me sample pictures of bouquets and centerpieces, and then followed up with emails. We did a destination wedding in Colorado Springs, so our flower conversations had to be over the phone and via email. She was very thorough and responsive. The flowers and centerpieces looked stunning!! I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Shriya, 8/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you are still looking for flowers, this is the place! Secret Window is a family owned business where you will work with just one person to get your flowers. Rhoda takes care of everything, and does the most perfect job! I really didn't know what I wanted for flowers except for the colors when I went to meet with her. Rhoda asked me about likes and dislikes, showed me many ideas and very easily came up with beautiful and unique ideas for our wedding. I have never seen such gorgeous bridal bouquets or arrangements; Rhoda is an amazing artist and designer! There really is no comparison to Secret Window with the personal care, and high quality of flowers that you can get! Go into Secret Window and make getting your flowers an easy part of planning your big day! :)

Profile Picture Mary, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Working with Rhoda was great. I gave her an idea of what I was thinking and she picked up the slack for me with her design ideas. The flowers were fresh and wonderful!

Profile Picture corey, 6/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

We had a wedding ceremony and reception at Secret Window in Monument, CO with 53 of our family and friends. It was a memorable event from the time we first walked in. Anthony and Rhoda were very flexible and accomodating. They truly listened to what we wanted the day to be and did everything to make that happen. The flowers were just what we hoped for, the venue looked beautiful, the hosted bar was a hit, we danced under the stars, we got fantastic pictures both inside the gallery and in the courtyard. We couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/17/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

The flowers for my daughter's wedding were just FANTASTIC! Beautifully done and exactly what the bride wanted. Rhoda is just a pleasure to work with. The flowers all arrived at the right time, to the right places, and looked incredible.

Profile Picture Kim, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rhoda is such a pleasure to work with and she listens to everything you want.

I had always been a fan of her flowers ever since I saw a delivery of her bouquets to my old employer for birthdays and anniversaries. She has such a fantastic variety of flowers and even helped with "decor" plants for the venue and church.

My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were not only gorgeous, they smelled fantastic! The church even asked if we could leave one behind because it smelled so lovely :)

Pictures barely do justice to how amazing the flowers are - make an appointment and go see her!
I will happily work with Rhoda and Secret Window for every event moving forward. Heck, I might even invent events just to have an excuse for more of her flower arrangements.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/3/14, 1 Review
4.1

I was very pleased with the overall quality and look of the flowers. Rhoda was wonderful at answering all of my questions and working with me in an honest and professional manner to help me do everything we could with my budget. She was a joy to work with and everyone was floored by the flowers and bouquets.

Profile Picture User3649344, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rhoda at the secret window was absolutely wonderful!!!! I really had no idea of the specific flowers I wanted in my bouquet, but I had an idea of what I wanted the over all look to be. Rhoda did such a great job of getting in my head and making my vision perfect! She even ordered fresh cotton- it couldn't of turned out better! I had such an incredible experience and would recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rhoda was so helpful and very flexible with us. The flowers were amazing!!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/20/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am still absolutely enchanted by the way our wedding turned out with the services of Anthony, Rhoda and the rest of The Secret Window staff. My husband and I purchased the all inclusive package which included many featured wedding vendors in the area, who took very great care of us. It all came together so perfectly. Anthony and Rhoda were extremely flexible, very easy to contact, and they shared our enthusiasm for a beautiful wedding.

I would recommend this venue to anyone; I wish I could re-live it all again!!
Thank you both!!

Stephen and Holly Ford

Profile Picture Holly, 9/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Rhoda, you were great! You were able to make beautiful arrangements for me on short notice. You also went above and beyond by helping me find a wedding planner. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rhoda was very helpful with picking the perfect flowers for my outdoor morning wedding, she made the whole process easy and was able to accomodate the early morning deliver time to the venue. She helped with the set up and was a key part in making the day perfect!

Profile Picture chenine, 8/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

I could not have been happier with my flowers from Secret Window! Rhoda was very quick in responding to my inquiries and turned my vision into reality for our wedding day! She hand-delivered the flowers on our wedding day which made everything very worry-free. She added several personal touches and an extra boutonniere!! The flowers were gorgeous and stayed fresh all night long!! 5 stars all around!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We loved working with the Secret Window Floral Studio for our daughter’s wedding and reception. The flowers were beautiful and elegant. The set-up was flawless. They are truly professionals. When we arrived at the wedding and reception venues everything was set up perfectly. Just as we had envisioned they would look. Actually better. We received so many compliments on the flowers. What a joy! We wouldn’t have changed a thing. We highly recommend Rhoda and the Secret Window.
Denise

Profile Picture denise, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

Rhoda did something for us that I think many others would not do.
The bride wanted to pick up vintage vases, tea cups and assorted other containers for the table decorations. I think we used in the neighborhood of 50 containers. The flowers were selected and were all individually arranged with flowers that matched the design of the vase or teacup. There was so much care and detail taken to make these beautiful and they were. The flowers were beyond what we expected. She also created an arch with curly willow, hydrangeas and beads (which the bride provided ). Beautiful & she had the idea of what the bride wanted from a picture.
The bride and groom were both living out of town, so as the mother of the groom, I was working with Rhoda, while she was also in contact with the bride out of town. It was such a pleasure working with Rhoda and Anthony. We all thank you so much and would highly recommend Secret Window. We had so many compliments.

Profile Picture Linda, 7/13/13, 1 Review

Rhoda,

Thank you so much. My flowers were exactly what I imagined. You did a wonderful job!

Lori Bayne

Profile Picture Lori, 7/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Rhoda & team were perfect! I didn't stress about flowers for a minute on my wedding day and everything was gorgeous and fresh!!!

Profile Picture User2396451, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

My husband I got married in June at Arrowhead Golf Club in Littleton, Colorado. Words cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am to have found Rhoda at Secret Window. When my husband I first met with Rhoda, we arrived at the studio with a big binder in tow with a plethora of floral ideas. I was pretty overwhelmed with all the ideas and flowers I had seen (thank you, Pinterest), but Rhoda took her time with us and helped us to pick out the perfect palette. She is so knowledgeable and had most of the flowers in stock so that we could see samples of how the bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces would look together. Being a very visual and detail-oriented bride, this made all the difference! We felt so comfortable with Rhoda that we let her do her thing when it came to our ceremony arrangements. We had a general idea of what we wanted, but decided to let the expert design the perfect arrangement for us based upon the other flowers we had already chosen…needless to say, they turned out amazing! They took my breath away as soon as I saw them. Every single bouquet and floral arrangement at our wedding was absolutely stunning. Rhoda puts so much time and effort into her flowers and it really shows. We received so many compliments from our guests AND vendors on how beautiful the flowers were. We could not have chosen a better florist and we consistently recommend her to everyone we know. Rhoda, Thank you! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!
Brittany & Matthew

Profile Picture Brittany , 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Rhoda is amazing to work with and will do whatever she can to make your vision come alive! My flowers were gorgeous and everyone was fighting over who would take the centerpieces home! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture User3304351, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews