Secret Fire Media Reviews

56 | Wappingers Falls, NY

56 Reviews for Secret Fire Media

Robert Fernandez · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing Video

We hired secret fire media for our wedding last September. We hardly noticed Matthew and Barry throughout the day, they blended well and captured what we wanted. The Video turned out Amazing and brought tears to our when I first saw it online. Highly Reccommended!

Sent on 06/04/2020
  • User3191345 · 2+ years ago

Matthew was very professional and took beautiful pictures. Some of the pictures he took were very fun! He even worked with us to have some great ones with our puppy! We appreciated the value in the packages he offered as well. At the last minute we requested a videographer and he provided us with one. Thank you to Matthew and Secret Fire Media for a terrific experience!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Eric · Married on 06/07/2014

4.2
      3.5

Was on time took a great deal of pictures, great pricing and flexibility.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2017

We hired SFM for videography only; we had a 30 minute call with him prior to hiring him and he was very amiable while answering all of our questions. The video quality is very good for the value we paid and he captured key moments very well. (Our wedding was on the smaller side, about 110 people). Our wedding was in November and we received the finished products in February, which is pretty good timing. The DVDs we were sent had a nice menu screen to go through each "scene" and we loved our highlights video. I would recommend SFM if you have the budget to add in videography.

Sent on 03/24/2018

2.6
      2.0
      0.5
      1.0

We hired Secret Fire Media for our wedding in 2015. The original plan was to just hire a photographer but since we liked Matt during our first meeting we decided to include a videographer. The wedding went off without a hitch and the pictures came out great. However, two months after the wedding Matt contacted us and told us that footage from our wedding was destroyed when a water pipe broke in his office and none of the files are salvageable and it was not saved in the cloud. I'm so devastated about it. He refunded us the video cost but the whole situation was so disappointing. I didn't want to leave a rating less than 5 for Matt since he was great but losing the video of our wedding that I was looking forward to watching for many years is heartbreaking.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/23/2017

2.2
      3.0
      2.0

I had a pleasure to work with Mathew he was great, was on time and took amazing photos. The reason I’m not given him a higher rate is that we are still waiting for our photo album it’s going to be 7 months that we got married and still nothing. I emailed him around the end of November and he told me that the album will take up to 3-4 weeks to get to our house. We are entering February and still nothing, he hasn’t emailed us back after emailing him a few times already

Sent on 01/31/2018