Secret Fire Media Reviews

56 | Wappingers Falls, NY

56 Reviews for Secret Fire Media

Meredith · Married on 09/27/2014

Matthew was so great. He was quiet and out of the way, and so thorough at catching the important moments. Our highlight video is awesome! I literally can watch it over and over. I love it so much. The highlight video is so worth it already! I highly recommend him and cannot wait to see the final product - I know it will be awesome. Amazing price and value for what you get!!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Elaine · Married on 08/16/2014

Secret Fire media was a life saver for us. After unexpectedly finding ourselves without a photographer only two weeks before the wedding, not only was Matthew able to accommodate us, he did a fantastic job photographing our daughter's wedding this past August. He was very professional, efficient, responded promptly to all our questions and concerns and was very easy to work with. His rates are extremely affordable and his work is exceptional. He spent ten hours with us on the wedding day right through the end of the reception and was able to capture every special moment while being hardly noticeable during the festivities! We will always treasure the pictures - they are beautiful! We are so glad to have found Secret Fire Media. I do not hesitate to recommend their professional photography and videography services to friends and family.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Rebecca · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I decided last minute that we really needed a videographer for our wedding... This was June, such a busy time in wedding season! Matt somehow made time to meet with us and was always quick to respond to emails and any questions we had. He said he'd be like "a fly on the wall" for our wedding day - just what I wanted - and he really was. We never had cameras in our faces and I think it made people dance just a little bit harder on the dance floor when the light hit them! I can't wait to see the finished product. He was easy to work with, very professional, and has beyond reasonable packages to choose from. Thank you so much, Matt!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Krystle · Married on 07/03/2014

My husband and I chose Secret Fire Media as our videographers for our special day on July 3rd, and we could not be any happier with our decision. From the first day we met Matt, he has been super flexible, accommodating, and professional. He answered all our emails and addressed any questions we had very quickly. On our wedding day, we had Matt and Tyler. They both were very kind, professional, and inconspicuous. Not once did we have to think twice about what they were doing. As far as the video itself, AMAZING. The quality was fantastic, and they were able to catch all of our special moments, the grand ones and the subtle once. Absolutely loved having the two videographers because they were able to capture so many different perspectives throughout the entire day. Highly recommend having the two because they blended everything so nicely. The highlight video was perfect too, really showing the essence of the entire day. We show the video to our family all the time, and we've receive so many compliments of how wonderful it is. Endless thanks to Matt and Secret Fire Media!!

-Krystle & Christopher

Sent on 11/17/2014

My husband and I hired Matthew for videography for our April Wedding on Long Island. I am in the wedding business and my husband does videography services as a side gig so we were very picky when it came to who we hired from the start. From day one of meeting and working with Matthew, we were so pleased with everything he had to offer. Our wedding day came and we were completely blown away with Matthew and his assistant. They were professional, efficient, timely, punctual, diligent and detail oriented. They were everything we could have asked for and more! Not to mention that the overall value was beyond worth the experience. Matthew's costs are extremely fair and worth every single penny! They offer affordable packages with outstanding quality! Thank you to Matthew and his team for making our wedding memories even more outstanding. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Meir · Married on 04/06/2014

We loved Matt's work. He was great at the ceremony and reception, in that he wasn't intrusive at all, and did a very nice job editing the footage and assembling a great mini-vid and full videos, with great looking footage.

He could probably charge double what he does and it would still be a good deal, although it looks like he is getting really busy! Thank you Matt.

Sent on 06/29/2014
  • Leanna

Leanna · Married on 03/30/2014

Matt was amazing! I was so pleased with the dvd. I am so glad I decided to go with secret fire media. I will always have an amazing video to relive one of the most important days of my life. Honestly I never really knew he was filming, unless I looked for him, which was great :-) He was so nice to work with !

He is the videographer I refer all my clients and friends too!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Matt is outstanding!! Not only was he affordable but his work was GREAT. If I had the chance to redo my wedding I would definitely hire Matt again for the video!

Sent on 06/17/2014

Kc · Married on 11/02/2013

Matthew shot my wedding in Cape May. The DVD and photos that I got are priceless. On the day of the wedding he was the epitome of professionalism. It was like he wasn't even there! I highly recommend Secret Fire Media to everyone!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Robert & Cheryl · Married on 09/07/2013

Matthew and his assistant did a great job with our beach wedding photos. We were very pleased with their services.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Great value, very responsible and punctual, just what we were looking for. The final video was delivered to us in very nice packaging and will help us remember our big day for years to come. We would definitely recommend Matthew.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Rachael · Married on 08/31/2013

Matthew with Secret Fire Media was an absolutely pleasure to work with. Matthew is professional and responds via email/phone promptly. I was impressed with his website and with the work he has done. My husband and I were looking for a videographer that would be able to capture all of the special moments but not be like the paparazzi. Matthew listened to our requests and implemented them into his work the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding, Matthew blended well into the ceremony and reception. I haven't seen my video yet but I can't wait. I was very impressed with Matthew's customer service and HIGHLY recommend Secret Fire Media.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Carrie · Married on 08/09/2013

We hired Secret Fire Media for our Wedding Video this past August. We found them on craigslist and were originally wary hiring a company online. (Their prices are great, but it made us a little nervous too!)

We met with them for a consultation, and they were helpful, polite and answered all our pestering questions.

The day of our wedding they were professional and followed our wishes as we wanted the videographer to be as discreet with shooting as possible.

There was a issue when they mailed us our wedding DVD, (there was a spelling typo), but they were prompt and helpful in mailing us a replacement DVD.

I've heard plenty of bridal horror stories with finding vendors online, but we highly reccomend Secret Fire Media, the video was beautiful!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/26/2013

We had a small intimate wedding with just close family and a couple of friends but still wanted some great pictures to remember the day. Matthew was able to provide us with such beautiful pictures at such an amazing rate, and on short notice! He was easy to contact and work with. When the time comes that we need/want a professional photographer or videographer again I will definitely be contacting Matthew at Secret Fire Media.

Sent on 09/26/2013

Satya · event on: 03/09/2013

We have contracted our daughter's first birthday videography to Matthew Thela of Secret Fire Media. He came on time, provided his services with great professionalism. The DVD of the event and the editing was really good. We will definitely contact him in future if we have any events to be photographed or videographed.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Nusrat · Married on 08/26/2017

My husband and I hired Matthew for photography and videography for our wedding in Aug' 17 in Lagrangeville, NY. From day one of meeting and working with Matthew, we were so pleased with everything he had to offer. Our wedding day came and we were completely blown away with Matthew and his assistant. They were professional, efficient, timely, punctual, diligent and detail oriented. I received all my pictures and just love them. They offer affordable packages with outstanding quality! Thank you to Matthew and his team for making our wedding memories even more outstanding. We couldn't be happier! :)

Sent on 10/29/2017

Kayley · Married on 09/05/2015

We were very pleased with the services Matthew from Secret Fire Media provided us. Before the wedding, he was flexible and responsive in planning. The night before the wedding, after we had drawn out a plan for the wedding day, he suggested that he should photograph the men an hour earlier than previously arranged so that he could have more time with the women, and he did not charge us for this extra hour.

During the ceremony and reception, he was unobtrusive and very professional, taking candid shots and not interrupting the flow of events. He put a lot of thought into the angle and lighting of the photos, we thought, and he was always conscious of the potential for good photos around him; during dinner, for example, he stopped eating to take photos of the flower girls on the dance floor. During the photo shoot, he was courteous and very patient, and great with the kids. He showed us some of the photos he had taken on his camera, and we were delighted by the shots we saw; his attention to detail and motivation to take excellent shots were apparent. We can't wait to see the finished product in a few weeks!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!!

Matthew had a family emergency at last minute the day before our wedding. Rightfully so, we were freaking out! He's resolution was to send his associate, Jeff. Jeff was amazing!! He was out of everyone's way; you hardly knew he was there. He was extremely down to earth, went with the flow, and dealt with many bumps that occurred during the day, calmly and professionally. Matthew did right by us and we would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for photography/videography services!!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Grace · Married on 01/30/2016

Wow Matt did an amazing professional Job absolutely loved him. He dressed professionally and was awesome! Couldn't have asked for anyone better!!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Alexis · Married on 12/20/2015

Wow, completely blown away by Matt and Angela's work! My wedding was in December, and he was so professional! I was quite a picky bride, because I take photos myself, and he blew me away. I have him some ideas I have seen beforehand and he added a unique spin to them! The pictures are gorgeous, and he was more than willing to meet my fiancé and I in Albany (where we live) for our engagement shoot! Amazing photographer, you won't regret it!

Sent on 03/24/2016

mike · Married on 06/14/2015

Secret Fire Media was awesome! We shopped around for a videographer. We were on a budget and he was the best value in the area. We wanted someone to capture all of special moments throughout the day, yet also work well together with our videographer. Our friends had a wedding where the photographer and videographer were fighting and arguing throughout the day. Matt worked seamlessly with our photographer and we barely noticed he was there in the background. He was super nice and went above and beyond meeting us from beginning to end throughout the process and he worked around our busy schedules. The time it took for us to receive our wedding video was what we expected. I feel that the money that was spent on our videographer was probably the best money that we spent on our wedding except for our honeymoon of course! This priceless movie captured moments that either went by so fast on our wedding day or that we missed entirely because our attention was focused elsewhere. I believe that this time capsule will only become more precious to us in the years to come. We can't wait to watch it again on our one year wedding anniversary! Matt helped to make our dreams come true.

Sent on 01/03/2016

I was first attracted to Secret Fire Media because they offer such affordable photography packages, but we also got great quality photos. Matthew was professional throughout the whole process and really easy to work with. My fiance and I were really happy with the results!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Araceli · Married on 09/16/2013

We found Secret Fire Media online 2 weeks before our wedding. Mathew was attentive and courteous. He arrived even before my husband and I arrived. The photographs are beautiful. The images are very crisp and clear. Mathew was able to capture the small things we had not noticed. Great work!

Sent on 04/18/2014

linda · Married on 07/06/2013

Matthew did an outstanding job and gave us the best wedding gift ever. The pictures that he took on the wedding day show how much into the moment he was and how dedicated he was to meet our expectations. I am so very happy and so thankful that we had used Secret Fire Media for our wedding pbotos. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Job well done.
    Linda and marc

Sent on 08/23/2013

3.5

Secret Fire Media did a wonderful job photographing my wedding. I am very pleased with the pictures I received. Even though my wedding was so far away, Secret Fire Media was willing to make the trip just for my wedding.

Sent on 08/23/2013