Secondhand Exposure Photography Reviews

4 | Palm Harbor, FL

4 Reviews for Secondhand Exposure Photography

Nicole · Married on 12/13/2014

I will highly recommend this photographer!!! She did an amazing job at capturing all of the little details that most photographers do not photograph, she was on time professional, and I was able to view all of my pictures the same week of my wedding!!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Kate · Married on 10/12/2014

Jillian is a genuine artist with a true gift for exposing natural beauty & capturing authentic emotions & personalities on camera. My husband & I were thrilled with Jillian's work as our wedding photographer. Honestly, neither one of us particularly enjoys having our picture taken, but Jillian's calm demeanor & natural style put us both at ease. We were able to be present & enjoy our time celebrating with family & friends without even the slightest concern about whether or not we would like our photos. We truly would not have trusted anyone else with our memories of that special day. Jillian's creative eye & attention to detail are impressive, but her seamless professionalism & kindness set her apart from her peers. Our wedding photos are truly magical & we could not be more grateful.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Terrie · Married on 10/11/2014

Jillian was very helpful and professional through the whole process, from scheduling our engagement session to the wedding day. She was always available for my questions and had great ideas! She even had my pictures ready to go much quicker than that which I have seen from other weddings as well!

Sent on 12/27/2014

Alexandra · Married on 11/18/2013

I recommend Jillian as highly as I can. She truly captures the couple but most importantly, her kind, disarming personality makes it very easy to be in front of her lens, allowing the very best pictures to develop.
    Jillian was prompt with response to email & phone, communicated well, explaining everything. We talked about location ideas, clothing recommendations & some ideas of shots she was thinking of, even sending me some examples.
    When the day came, it was frigid, & windy, but that didn’t hinder her. Our photo-shoot was at Glen Echo Park in Maryland, a bit of a drive. She didn’t hesitate about the travel, she even showed up more than 15 minutes early.
    Jillian was friendly, approachable & easy to talk to, quickly putting us both at ease. She was great at directing shots, making suggestions of what to do but also being open to suggestions from us. She made the entire experience truly fun. We spent a lot of the photo shoot laughing. In fact, I forgot about all my hang-ups 15 minutes in.
    I’m still amazed by what she captured in our photos. We both look so happy, so pretty/handsome, so full of personality and as a couple so connected, in love, playful and just so right. Which are the same compliments I’ve received about the photos from family and friends.
    Jillian also made full use of the wonderful scenery at Glen Echo Park. She’s just talented at producing those intimate, creative shots filled with personality but backed up with the technical expertise needed to make good pictures truly amazing.
    Jillian posted a few spoiler pics about a week after our shoot, which considering it was Thanksgiving week, is amazing. A week after that she posted all of the final pics on the website for me to download. Talk about fast turnaround!
    I am thankful beyond words to have discovered Jillian. She is going to be our photographer for our wedding and for life. After our engagement shoot, I can’t imagine trusting my wedding pictures to anyone else.

Sent on 01/30/2014