30 Reviews for Second Vision

Liability Insurance (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)

On 9/22-18 we used Second Vision Band for our daughter’s wedding and we continue to receive compliments! Vince and the band were awesome: their sound, voices and interactive styles kept our guests on the dance floor all night. They went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations! We highly recommend Second Vision Wedding Band. You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Maria, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Vince, Jennifer and the band went above and beyond to make our wedding day music perfect. They are seasoned professionals who did a great job reading the crowd and keeping all of our guests on the dance floor. This was by far the best investment we made in our wedding!

Profile Picture Marissa, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We are so happy Second Vision was part of our wedding and would highly recommend working with them! So many of our guests came up to us the night of and in the months after our wedding and said it was the best band they ever saw at a wedding. Highly recommend getting them to also do your video, all of the important moments were captured, the quality was amazing and we will treasure it for years to come!

Profile Picture Christina, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Videography

These guys are amazing!!! flexible and fun to work with!

Profile Picture User4298797, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

I first worked with Second Vision on the 2010 Liberty Ball, a Philadelphia Penn State Alumni charity ball that benefits the Four Diamonds Fund. When it came time for my sister to get married in 2012, I immediately suggested the band that did such a great job on the Liberty Ball. We went to hear them during a rehearsal, and she and her now husband were sold! When it came time to plan my wedding, which would take place in March 2014, there was no question in my mind of which band to use. I didn't even research any other bands or DJs. I immediately called Jennifer and Vince and made sure they had my date available. Throughout the entire wedding planning process, they were readily available to answer to answer any and all questions and were very accommodating with all of the song choices we made. Our wedding was perfect and we are still getting compliments on the band to this day!

Profile Picture User4086327, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you want your guests to dance at your wedding reception this is the band you want. We have gotten nothing but positive comments from our guests about the band.

Profile Picture Hugh and Patty, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

You can't get a better band than Second Vision! They are incredibly talented musicians, and wonderful individuals to work with. They have a broad range of songs they can play for younger and older audiences, and will work with you to learn any songs you want played at your wedding- although they probably know them all already!

The number one compliment we've gotten about our wedding has been Second Vision. The jazz trio is wonderful for cocktail hour, and I recommend the full band for the reception. I have seen the band play several weddings besides my own, and I am always impressed at their talent and how up to date they stay on the latest music.

I highly recommend them to any couple that wants to keep a packed dance floor all night- Their professionalism, talent, and high energy can't be beat!

Profile Picture User2504322, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Vince Celenza and the Second Vision Band was a pleasure to work with. They provided just the music repertoire that we requested and they performed everything perfectly, in a most professional manner. We received many complements from our guests about the band. We auditioned many other bands and we were happy that we chose second vision.

Profile Picture Maria and Roy, 9/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

A terrific band, that rocked our wedding. They even worked with us to play some customized Blues Brothers as our entrance song. Great folks to work with.

Profile Picture User4620595, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Second Vison made our wedding! They were fabulous!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

Second Vision was amazing! Our Wedding song was "Harvest Moon" by Neil Young and they made it sound perfect. They had everyone up and dancing all night long. I would highly recommend them for any occasion. They are professional and extremely talented.

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Second Vision was amazing at my wedding. I asked them change a few words for my father daughter dance to be geared towards my relationship with my dad, and they were totally on board, and the song was amazing.

Profile Picture User3433919, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hiring Second Vision as our wedding band was one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning! Their talent as a band and ability to entertain is out of this world! Our guests continue to talk about them nearly a year after our wedding! Jennifer and Vince were such a pleasure to work with. Their responsiveness and help throughout the process gave us total peace of mind. They were willing to learn any song and performed flawlessly. BEST BAND EVER!

Profile Picture Jenée, 8/18/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We were incredibly happy with Second Vision's performance and I got so many compliments from the guests after the wedding. Vince and the rest of the band were incredibly accommodating; we asked for 6 or 7 songs which absolutely had to be played at the wedding and they learned all of them, including two Italian pop songs (not easy!!!). They did a great job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and managing the timing well. It was truly a wonderful experience working with them and I would suggest them to anyone who is looking for a wedding band that will keep people of all ages dancing the whole night, but is also flexible enough to include your personal requests and favorites.

Profile Picture User2600249, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Second vision was the perfect band for my wedding! We wanted a band, but had a DJ budget and they surely provided. I know of people who spent 15,000 on their band and said that ours was twice as good as theirs. People still talk about the band over a year later!

Specifics: the band learned some of the special songs that we HAD to have, but weren't normal wedding songs. Not only did they learn them, but they put an excellent spin on the songs.

My aunt and uncle, who I'm rather sure have never danced in their lives, were up dancing to "forget you" by Celo Green! The mixture of their playlist had everyone on the dance floor throughout the entire five-hour reception.

The band offered a jazz trio for the cocktail hour and set the mood perfectly.

I don't normally write reviews, but if you are questioning spending the extra because a DJ was cheaper, save elsewhere because Second Vosion was worth it. If you are looking to have an "elite" band for your wedding, please do not let their prices fool you. Contact Jen now!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

We truly believe the band made our wedding day! They were very flexible and worked with in our budget. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Second vision was amazing. Incredibly talented, professional, kind, and most importantly their music got just about every guest out on the dance floor! I really believe that our wedding would not have been as awesome if it weren't for having them as our band. We have gotten so much positive feedback from guests as to how fun of a time it was. My brother is a musician and had wrote a song for us, and had contacted the band in advance - they learned the music and played with him on stage! He also felt that they were a great group and went above and beyond to make it truly the wedding of our dreams.

Profile Picture Erin, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

We absolutely LOVED working with Second Vision. It felt like we were interacting with friends who were genuinely very excited to make our wedding day a memorable event. Vince was so open and excited to learn some new (punk) music that my husband wanted and they did a phenomenal job with it. All of my husbands friends were so impressed by how well Vince and his guys played some of their favorite songs. I can't wait till I have another event where I can have Second Vision perform!! I would highly recommend them to any newly engaged couple looking for music that will surely be the talk of their wedding!! :)

Profile Picture Melissa, 3/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

Second Vision was absolutely incredible! They were very accommodating, they learned new songs just for our wedding, and kept our guests dancing all night long! They played music that all ages could enjoy. They made the event fun and memorable for all!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/25/11, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Second Vision played at my wedding and did a FANTASTIC job! They were high energy and played a great selection. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they were! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/19/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Second Vision did a fantastic job at our wedding keeping the crowd dancing throughout the night! They even let my dad sit in and play his favorite song, which was a huge hit with our guests!

Profile Picture Kristina, 9/7/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

After seeing numerous bands in preparation for our wedding, once we saw Second Vision play we knew our search for the perfect band for our wedding was over! Second Vision's sound was amazing - no matter your taste in music, they nailed it! With the variety of a female and male singer, they can cover it all! We had a variety of songs requests for our special dances, including Incubus, Paul Simon, and Rascal Flats, and they accommodated all of our requests perfectly! Second Vision was great to work with - we completed a "Play" and "Do Not Play" list, and they took it from there! Our guests are still gushing about how amazing the band was, and about what a great time they had - "Best wedding they have ever been to" many of our guests claim! While we would like to take credit for that, we know we owe much of the enjoyment and party atmosphere to Second Vision. Second Vision kept the music upbeat and going all night long! When special requests were made by guests, they were able to appease them immediately! I would definitely (and have) recommend Second Vision to anyone and everyone who is holding a special event where live music is wanted - they will surely bring the energy and talent!

Profile Picture Steph, 7/14/12, 1 Review
Category: Band

We wanted a band that would play a wide variety of music and ensure our guests were on the dance floor the entire night. Second Vision was everything we wanted and more. People still comment on how great our band was and how much fun they had at our wedding. They learned our favorite songs and played our "must haves". We had a great time working with Second Vision. They are a huge reason why our wedding was a huge success!

Profile Picture Anna, 2/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were great! Talented, friendly, and responsive to our needs. They beautifully modified one of their classic songs as desired for our first dance. They were able to break into small ensembles for different stages of the wedding (drinks, dinner). And when they came together...dynamite! Note they also are a great value, as they were one of the more affordable bands we listened to. All in all, a great experience and a highly recommend.

Profile Picture Jon, 4/14/12, 1 Review