Seaview a Dolce Hotel Reviews

71 Reviews for Seaview a Dolce Hotel

• Christine

Christine S. · Married on 02/02/2020

Wedding 2/2/2020

I had my wedding at Seaview. It was amazing. They made sure Tom and I ate. They accommodated our and our guests needs. We didn’t expect anything from them. They went beyond expectations. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa C. · Married on 10/26/2019

Our themed "1920's" Inspired Wedding was the Cat's Meow!

Where to begin! Originally my fiancé and I had placed a deposit and were arranged to have our 1920’s inspired wedding at a completely different venue! Unfortunately, due to renovations not being completed in time at this venue, we were tasked with finding another location to host 250 guests… in just under 4 months’ time!

Seaview was luckily the first venue we called with availability! Erin was who I spoke with and from the very beginning she calmed me down and assured me that everything was going to be perfect and wonderful! And she was right :-)

After arrangements were confirmed, Erin introduced me to the conference planning manager, Annmarie, who was simply the best! From the beginning, Annmarie was organized and full of helpful information. Annmarie went out of her way to meet my expectations. Since this was a “Gatsby” style- there were some details I really wanted, and Annmarie made sure my vision came to life! She was so patient with all my questions and always available to talk.

The day of our wedding, Annmarie and her managing team were so attentive and willing to help in any way they were. It was truly a relief to have them. I felt that Annmarie had everything under control and that everything was going to be great. And it truly was! The entire staff at Seaview were amazing and friendly throughout our entire stay. The recently renovated rooms and lobby area were absolutely beautiful and to my benefit very 1920’s inspired! Also, side note: it was great to have the reception and then have the option for guests to stay right at Seaview. It was so convenient!
    The grounds were clean, the food was amazing. Honestly, I have nothing bad to say.

My guests had the time of their lives and they are still talking about how good the food was and how much fun they had! Thank you, Erin and Annmarie, and everyone at Seaview! You guys are the BEST!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review. We loved helping you make your wedding dreams come true. That Champagne Fountain was a favorite of ours! Please come back to visit us soon!

Alyssa V. · Married on 10/19/2019

Exceptional!

The venue was absolutely gorgeous and our wedding coordinator made our vision come alive. She was incredibly responsive to our needs and ensured that the whole day went off without a hitch. We can’t thank her enough! The food was great and the guests raved about how wonderful of a time they had. I will recommend the Seaview to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review. We had a blast being a part of your wedding day. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Christine · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful experience!

We are so happy that we chose the Seaview to have our wedding reception! The staff was very professional and accessible via email leading up to the big day. Our wedding coordinator checked in with us multiple times in the months preceding our wedding to go over details, tweak timelines, and offer advice. The venue was gorgeous and easily accommodated our large wedding of 230 guests. And I did not feel like I had to worry about a thing on the evening of the reception-- everything was set up and ready to go, the food was served smoothly, the wedding gifts were brought back to our room at the end of the night, and they even made sure that the groom and I got to eat/drink by making us plates of food and bringing them to our table so that we could mingle or dance in the meantime. I felt like they really cared about making our day special for us even though they do this regularly. We had a perfect wedding day and would not change a thing!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely perfect

From the very first step in planning our wedding, Erin and Ann-Marie were so helpful and made the entire process super smooth. They answered all of our questions and helped make everything run smoothly. The day of our wedding, Ann-Marie even helped out our dj when he forgot a charger for his computer! Monica made sure the night ran smoothly, and that we always had food on our plates and drinks in our hands. So thankful to have had our special day here, even more thankful for the incredible staff!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Hi Kelly! Thank you for the review. We loved working with you and your family to make your day a dream come true. Your dress was incredible! We hope to welcome you back to Seaview for more memories in the future.

Jennifer C. · Married on 09/28/2019

September Wedding

I want to thank Seaview for an amazing wedding. They were so helpful and made the process very easy. Special shout out to Monica- you were amazing! You were always there whenever I needed something and you were on top of it, I can not thank you enough for your hard work that night and you were just everywhere and such a pleasure to be around, myself and my family really appreciate it. Shout out to all the other girls- Erin you were the first person we spoke to at Seaview and we even said because of your kindness it made the decision of picking Seaview a no brainer, and thank you to Nicole you were so helpful when it came to planning everything.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review. We were honored to be a part of your wedding. Thank you for selecting Seaview to start your journey together.

Ashley D. · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding Reception

We chose to have our wedding at Seaview, and we are thankful we did! We met with Erin and toured the property, even though it was still under construction, and we were blown away by the how beautiful the place already looked. Erin made us feel important, and provided us with incredible amenities to help seal the deal! For that we will always be grateful!

We met Jen, our coordinator, at the Tasting and she was very helpful throughout the process. She responded in a timely manner when it came to answering any and all questions! She was a gem the day of the wedding, and I am very grateful to her for everything she did!

If you’re considering Seaview for your wedding, or any event... book it! Everything about this place is incredible! It is beautiful, historical, has the best food, and impeccable service! I’m so sad the wedding is over, but I look forward to visiting Seaview soon!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding! One of our favorite parts of your wedding was that cute little ring bearer!

Sydney · Married on 09/14/2019

Best day ever! Thank you seaview!

Our September wedding was the best day of our lives in huge part to the venue & most importantly the staff at the Seaview Hotel! They made our experience seamless from the moment we stepped on site for our initial visit all the way through until the wedding weekend concluded. Our wedding coordinator Nicole Zacchi ensured that our every need was taken care of. She was extremely responsive to us throughout the planning process. She connected with all of our vendors to ensure that the event went off without a hitch. The grounds and the facilities were in pristine condition & our guests raved about the hotel rooms. All of the staff were friendly, attentive, and hospitable. We recommend this venue to anyone for any event, especially a wedding! Thank you Seaview for giving us a weekend we will never forget and always cherish!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review and thank you for letting us be a part of the start to your marriage journey. We can't wait to welcome you back to Seaview again soon!

Denise · Married on 08/17/2019

Our Small Wedding

We were extremely happy with our experience with Seaview for our wedding. Everyone there from Erin and Annmarie (wedding coordinators) down to the valet and bellman couldn't be more helpful. We never thought we could afford Seaview but their prices were reasonable. The grounds were beautiful which made for perfect pictures. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review. We loved being a part of your wedding. We hope to welcome you back to Seaview soon!

Carol D. · Married on 06/29/2019

Our daughter's wedding

We had the "perfect" wedding for our daughter last Saturday at the beautiful Seaview Hotel and Golf Resort! Creating a beautiful indoor ceremony space when the weather gods didn't cooperate, the staff of the Seaview couldn't have been more accommodating! Their kindness, support, and patience were very much appreciated! Our daughter's wedding was everything that we could have ever dreamed it would be, and to use her word, the wedding was truly "amazing!"

Sent on 07/05/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We loved being a part of Jenny and Michael's wedding and cannot wait to welcome your whole family back to Seaview again!

Sandie · Married on 06/02/2019

The Perfect Wedding !!!

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding experience. We were a little concerned at first as they were renovating the whole place but when we saw the final remodeling we were so impressed and excited as it was absolutely GORGEOUS we couldn't believe how wonderful it looked, so happy we were one of the first to have our wedding in the new remodeled Seaview Hotel and Golf Club. When we checked into the Bridal Suite our breath was taken away as we couldn't believe our eyes, it looked like an apartment in New York City, we were so excited and ecstatic we just couldn't believe it was for us. It was like a dream or something you see in a Hallmark Movie, the whole experience was ! Nicole was there every step of the way and addressed any concerns and anxiety I had. She was prepared to address any situation that we may have encountered down to the weather and the possibility of any insects as we got married outside in the Gazebo. Even the Grounds Keeper was on call. They set up everything exactly as I asked from the outside to the inside especially the Bride and Groom table as I had made all the decor and she followed the pictures and directions to the tee. They even stored it all before the wedding with nothing breaking or missing.. It all ran on time and smoothly with her direction. She even made sure to keep everyone from seeing me before I walked down the aisle. The service was excellent as the staff was on top of everyones needs and the food impeccable . We had a lot of out-of-town guests who had booked rooms to stay overnight and they are still talking about their experiences as they were also impressed and very pleased their stay and the wedding. It was the Perfect Wedding and we are so glad we went with The Seaview Hotel and Golf Club. You have to go and see this venue as it will outshine anything else you go to see, you will be very impressed and won't want to look at any other venues. I highly recommend this venue if you want the perfect wedding that will be memorable for the rest of your life and those who attend ..... you will not be sorry !!!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words, Sandie! We loved working with you and being a part of your wedding. And, Seaview would make a pretty epic backdrop for a Hallmark movie, wouldn't it?!?
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/27/2019

This is the place!

Wow, look no further! Go talk to Erin, Jen & Shannon to set up your wedding at Seaview. These ladies and the entire staff at Seaview made our wedding day perfect! They were so flexible, helpful and creative in making all of our wedding wishes come true!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

We are so happy to hear that your day was perfect! It was wonderful planning with such a fun couple and thank you for allowing us to be a part of it. Come back soon!

Jamie · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect Venue!

Our wedding at Seaview was perfect! I couldn't have been happier and really couldn't have asked for anything more. The entire staff, the bellhop, the front desk, the wedding coordinators and banquet managers were all TOP NOTCH! Our guests gave us nothing but compliments on the hotel, food, venue, and staff! I have no complaints and couldn't have asked for more on our special day! We are so happy with EVERYTHING and we are so glad we chose Seaview for our wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for your review. We had so much fun being a part of your and Kurt's wedding. Sparkler send offs are the best! Such great photos.

Abigail W. · Married on 12/08/2018

Outstanding Service

I cannot speak highly enough of Seaview Hotel & Golf Course as a wedding venue. Ann-Marie, Erin and Jenn all worked together SEAMLESSLY to give us a great experience. The staff are all extremely professional, accommodating and kind. I cannot recommend this venue enough for those looking to plan a wedding in the Atlantic City area.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was so great being a part of this special day for you and Justin. Please come back and see us soon!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 12/01/2018

Great Time!

We had our wedding at Seaview on 12/1/18 and are so happy we did! We received so many compliments about the hotel from our guests -and even more so after an amazing meal and cake. Seriously our cake was amazing! We ate it for days after the wedding. Thank you so much to all the staff who made our day so special! Extra special thanks to Nicole Zacchi, Shannon Callender, Reese, and John! You guys really went out of the way to make our night amazing and we can't thank you enough.

Sent on 01/06/2019

Seaview a Dolce Hotel's reply:

Thank you for all of your kind words! Aren't naked cakes the best!? Thank you for letting us celebrate with you and your guests!

Alexa · Married on 01/27/2018

We had our wedding 1/27/18 and I could not imagine a more beautiful day. Nichole Zacchi was amazing to work with and with her experience she was able to make me comfortable and confident that our day would be amazing. From the beginning she kept us updated and gave us great suggestions. The day of was a breeze. Cocktail hour was amazing and the food was delicious and there was so much! I was astonished at how gorgeous the Presidential Ballroom looked when we walked in, all of our decorations were placed exactly how we discussed. Everything was absolutely amazing and all the staff at the Seaview were friendly and warm. Monica was amazing and made sure to keep us hydrated! The bartenders were sure to keep our guests hydrated and there was never a line at the bar. Simply amazing!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Christie · Married on 12/22/2017

There are no words to give justice to the absolute perfection that was my Seaview wedding!! I got married on NYE, and it was truly magical from start to finish. The staff at the Seaview is beyond compare. They treat you like you are the only bride/newlyweds in the world! We felt like royalty the entire wedding weekend. I am so grateful for all the help with planning leading up to the big day, but most grateful for the flawless execution on the day of. The Seaview is a very special place full of character, history, and charm! Our guests were enchanted by the hotel, and had the time of their lives at the wedding. If you are looking for a unique venue with a resort feel, look no further! Thank you a million times to our wedding coordinator Jenn as well! She is the best and you will be so lucky to work with her!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Brittany · Married on 12/02/2017

Sam and I can not say enough about our entire wedding experience. From our first tour with Erin we fell in love and her kindeness and professionalism was definitely a key part in booking! Stockton Seaview and their entire staff from beginning to end were kind, helpful, and amazing. We will definitely be recommending Stockton Seaview to anyone we hear that is getting married! Thank you for everything and for making our dream wedding weekend come to life!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Dee · Married on 11/25/2017

From the planning to the execution, Stockton Seaview was without fail the best experience I could have wished for for my daughter’s ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. The food was gourmet quality and there was plenty of it. The cake was exceptional (great taste and beautifully decorated). Everything is done in house which is wonderful and wonderfully done. Jenn T was the best wedding coordinator we could have wished for and Monica, the maitre’d was fabulous as well. We also had a block of rooms and all of the hotel staff we and our guest encountered were friendly, helpful and professional. I only have one child, but if I had another, I would definitely hold another wedding here. Our guest are still raving about the wonderful food and venue. Everyone from 3 years to 85 years of age had a marvelous time.

Sent on 12/06/2017

David · Married on 04/21/2017

This is the most beautiful venue. It's extremely convenient that the hotel is attached to the venue that way friends and family can stay after the reception

Sent on 09/26/2016

Maggie · Married on 02/25/2017

Stay calm & don't get too overwhelmed. Everyone at seaview is beyond helpful & anything you need or any questions you have is readily available for help. They went above & beyond our expectations, we could not be happier with our day. Every single staff member made our day extra special.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2016

Everyone at Stockton Seaview went above and beyond for our wedding! Anything we needed or our guests, was done ASAP! Erin Kenny is AMAZING and answered anything I asked immediately! The grounds and everything were so clean and neat. Our ceremony was outside 10/28/16 and I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Every decoration I asked to be up was and exactly where I wanted it. Same for our reception room! We got married on the Bayview Terrace and our reception was in the Bayview Ballroom! Simply amazing! I would recommend Stockton Seaview to ANYONE for ANY EVENT!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2016

We had the most wonderful wedding at Stockton Seaview. The grounds are beautiful, the reception rooms lovely and the food very tasty. Our guests loved the mini lamb chops at cocktail hour! Jennifer Trass was our coordinator. She was extremely responsive and accommodating, promptly answering all of our emails and making time to meet with us on Saturdays, her busy time, as we live in NY and could not visit during traditional business hours. Since our guests all live at least two hours away, the venue gave us the destination wedding feel, without it being a true destination wedding, with all our guests staying over at the hotel extending the fun, holding a post wedding brunch in the oval room the next morning. Oh, the "crispy bacon" at brunch was actually crispy! Yummm. Our only callout about the venue was the hotel rooms ourselves and our guests stayed in. They desperately need to get a spruce up, as there was mold in rooms and they were just looking a little run down. But otherwise, everything was absolutely wonderful!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Stefanie · Married on 08/28/2016

Seaview... Where do I start! I am so very thankful that my mom and I stopped in last year! It made for the most beautiful wedding ceremony & reception I could have ever imagined! Everyone at Seaview... Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! Luckily, we got Jen as our coordinator... And I couldn't have asked for more! She was my right hand every step of the way! Helpful, knowledgeable, sweet, calm, and never failed to answer all of my crazy questions, emails & calls! I couldn't have done it without you!! The food was amazing, and the venue was the perfect setting for beautiful pictures!! All of our guests were blown away... And we had the best time!! Thank you all again!!! Xoxo, Stef (Omg and the next morning, all of our wedding flowers, cake top, and decorations were neatly ready to go, and they even helped fit it into our cars! I was blown away by how smoothly everything went from start to finish!)

Sent on 09/03/2016

We had our daytime wedding cocktail hour and reception and a next-day farewell breakfast at Seaview in early April 2016, and we were ABSOUTELY THRILLED with everything! It was even more beautiful and effortless than I have expected. We wanted a daytime brunch wedding which isn’t super common, so we were excited to see that Seaview offered that package. We decided to book with Seaview over other venues in the area because we felt we would have the best service and food there. From the very beginning, that was the case! We worked with Erin and Jennifer throughout our planning process, and they were very professional and easy to work with. Jennifer always responded very quickly to my emails, and she remembered so many small details that were really special for us. (For ex: During our tasting, we remarked how much we loved the blintzes. On our wedding day months later, Jennifer had a plate of them brought to our table for us. If she hadn’t done that, we would have forgotten to try them in all of the excitement of the day!) Many of our guests commented positively on the food, the overall décor and the quality of the rooms. My fiancé and I loved our bridal suite and the special touches Seaview added on our wedding night. Every single staff member we ran across was extremely attentive and helpful the whole weekend (front desk, shuttle driver, bellhop, chefs, etc.). We absolutely would recommend Seaview to anyone and would choose to have our wedding there again if we could! We plan to return for our anniversaries.

Sent on 04/14/2016