222 Reviews for Seattle Wedding Videography

Digital Download (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
222 Seattle Wedding Videography Reviews

Choosing SWV was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. Ryan and Sarah listened to all our needs and ideas and did exactly what we wanted! Sarah videographed the wedding in an amazing way. She captured everything I wanted and more! She also edited the video as well. They both were easy to reach and Sarah in particular was patient with all of my asking as well as my delays in replies to questions etc. if I have any event where I need a videographer SWV is the one I will choose! And I recommend it to everyone!

Profile Picture Haya, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was so wonderful to work with Ryan and team! The quality of work that they do is outstanding! The finished video really captures all the special moments of our wedding day and we are so glad we went with Seattle Wedding Videography! Ryan was excellent at communicating what he needed from us and explaining everything clearly. Sarah who shot our wedding was so friendly, professional and excellent at her job. I am so grateful and thankful that I came across Ryan at the seattle wedding show and was thankful that his pricing allowed us to have a videographer at our special day! Highly recommend using SWV!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

SWV was super responsive and communicative throughout the whole process. Ryan stayed on top of next steps and had some good ideas about what to include in the video. He was friendly and the passion really comes thru with Ryan and his team. The pricing was perfect and semi-customizable as well. They had some fun options to make the video funny and unique. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tabitha, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Seattle Wedding Videography was wonderful and exactly what we expected. Ryan was very easy to work with and very friendly. The videographers were very friendly and even though they were able to get everything we wanted, they didn't stand out or get in the way. Instead, they added to the day and made it even more fun. The video turned out beautifully and we had hardly any revisions. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, DVD, USB Hard Drive, Documentary

Overall they did an amazing job at our wedding! The videographer Sarah used an extremely nice 4k camera and we barely even noticed she was there. She got all the main points in the wedding/reception and a little extra scenery and guest video. As the groom I had to wear a microphone during the ceremony but did not bother me at all. Ryan met with us before the wedding getting all the details set up and talked us through each step. The initial edit for the video was over 2 hours! He really meant it when he told us the day is worth more than a 15 minute video, and the cost really showed. They were also willing to send you an edit to make your own limited amount of changes, which was beneficial. I highly recommend Seattle Wedding Videography due to price, high amount of detail, and a very professional crew.

Profile Picture Alex, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan did a great job editing our wedding video and Sarah did a great job videoing. It was awesome watching back our special day in such detail.

Profile Picture Carli, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling

I am so happy with my decision to go with Ryan and his company Seattle Wedding Videography to record the beautiful memories of our special day. From the first email inquiry to receiving the review video, every correspondence was prompt and professional. I knew from our face to face meeting that I had made the right decision. Ryan was lighthearted, funny, and family oriented, all important factors that influenced my choice in booking him for our wedding. He was prompt and personable and meshed well with all my guests. When I finally received the initial review video, I became so emotional watching it. He did such a great job with the coverage and blending the music I picked. I barely made any edits !!! I highly recommend Ryan and Seattle Wedding Videography to be your wedding day videographers. You won't regret it !!!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Ryan was very responsive and made sure he understood what we were looking for before the wedding day. We appreciated meeting with him before hand as well as how organized he is. He has you fill out a worksheet before to share all the details of the day and conducts editing/review via a spreadsheet as well so nothing gets lost in emails. He was very positive on the day of and had great suggestions on the schedule due to lighting and timing of the sunset. He didn't mind adapting to get the best shots and always had a smile on his face!

Profile Picture Jenna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I used Seattle Wedding Videography for our wedding video this summer. We attended the Seattle Wedding show and was quickly contacted by Seattle Wedding Videography which helped us start the process. My husband and I were going back and forth between between using a videographer especially because of the prices and companies were not calling out to us but that changed right away after talking with Ryan from SWV. Ryan was accommodating, quick to respond and very clear about how things went down. Any questions I had were answered before even asking. On the wedding day, Ryan captured all the amazing moments and there were very few moments that we even knew Ryan was there capturing. Ryan was very quick to send us the video to look over and it was captured so beautifully. My husband and I teared up again watching the best day of our lives and how wonderfully it was pit together. We are so happy that we went with Seattle Wedding Videography and would recommend them to anyone wanting to capture their special day and relive it over and over.

Profile Picture Robin, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, One Event/Day, DVD, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception

Ryan did an amazing job filming and editing our paki-indian wedding video. He knows what he's doing, always on top of things, quick to respond and prioritize customers values before anything. He beautifully captured all key moments and traditional rituals. He did an amazing job capturing all our guests as well (so many guests, I did not get to meet on our wedding day but is nice to see them all in the video).

Ryan was a lot of fun to work with. He was very professional and organized throughout the planning, filming and editing process. To ensure we are happy with the final product, Ryan sent us a review DVD with a spreadsheet which allowed us to specify changes we wanted in the video and incorporated specific songs in different language as background music. He was above and beyond our expectations. I had a great experience with Seattle Wedding Videography and definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Abida, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Ryan and his team were amazing! They were so helpful in the planning phase and at the wedding we barely knew they were there but they captured everything! After the wedding they worked so hard to make our video personal and exactly how we wanted it! Would definitely recommend Seattle Wedding Videography and Ryan and his team to anyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We really wanted videography for our wedding, but we were afraid that we could not afford it. Then we found Ryan, and he offered such a good price! First we were a bit skeptical because all other places were so much more expensive, but we decided to give it a try. Seattle Wedding Videography did not disappoint! NOT AT ALL. It is one of the best decisions we made!!!! The final product was everything we wanted, and this is coming from somebody that is VERY picky. Sarah and Ryan did such a great job with capturing EVERYTHING from our big day. I'm impressed how they were able to capture it all, everything from small details like decorations, flowers on the ground, cakes and dessert, to bigger events like the actual ceremony, speeches and dancing. They really captured it all, and Ryan put it all together in a wonderful way. Ryan really went out of his way to make sure that the final product ended up being perfect.

Also, Ryan had such great editing skills that he was able to make some scenes extra funny. Besides that, Ryan was really helpful from the beginning to the end. He replied quickly to emails and answered all questions, even those questions that were pretty stupid. He is easy going and very personable. It seems like we have known each other for a long time. I promise you that Seattle Wedding Videography will not disappoint. It impressed us, and will impress you.

Profile Picture Karen, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so thankful for the priceless wedding video that Seattle Wedding Video created for us. We decided in the last two weeks that we did want a videographer, and luckily Ryan was available. From the first meeting, the process was incredibly smooth. At the wedding, we didn’t know he was around- but seemed to capture the most memorable aspects. I am now a believer that videography should always be on the list- and tell every bride I meet! I would highly recommend Seattle Wedding Videography for the next couple wanting to capture their big day!

Profile Picture Nicki, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Documentary, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day

I loved my experience with Seattle Wedding Videography. Ryan was wonderful to work with from beginning to end! He went above and beyond to capture all the special moments of our day and the end product is fantastic.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

seriously one the best out there. Ryan was so good at communicating and making sure we got what we wanted. He made us feel very comfortable. His videographer was very talented. The videos he produces are FANTASTIC products. We are so so happy that we went with Seattle Wedding Videography.

Profile Picture Andra, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Honestly i'm so glad that i chose Ryan's company to work with, everything went well from the beginning till the end, he made sure everything was easy going and there wasn't any problems! The video was really good, they captured all of the moments and let me say something our cultural weddings are so different and complicated, yet they got it all and filmed it all!
Thank you Ryan from the bottom of my heart! And for everyone who is not sure about who to choose, I recommend choosing Ryan, you will not regret it!

Profile Picture Lena, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired Seattle Wedding Videography to capture our special day after much debate. After seeing our video we both realized just how much we didn’t see on our wedding day because it goes by SO fast! I actually cried more watching our video than I did on the wedding day. Sarah captured some very tender, hilarious, loving, fun moments that I am so thankful we get to relive them again and again. Ryan and Sarah are professional, organized, highly responsive, and very accommodating to each couple they work with. Sarah was so great at capturing moments, but yet you never knew she was there! Ryan is a great guy who has great passion for what he does and it clearly shows through his work. Hands down, the best purchase we made for our special day!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We were beyond satisfied with our choice for wedding videographer. Ryan was very professional to work with leading up to the wedding and afterward. He was quick to respond to email and phone communication and was willing to do whatever it took to answer our questions and meet our needs. Sarah was a fabulous videographer, and we are so incredibly excited about how our video turned out. She captured the joy of our special day in a way that we never could have imagined. We have already begun recommended Seattle Wedding Videography to others getting married and will continue to do so.

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I can not say enough great things about Ryan and his team. From the first minute we met him to go over our special day and outline what we wanted, he was ready with ideas to make it even better. During our first conversation he told us that we wouldn't even notice his team there, that they will just blend in. On our wedding day, Ryan was 100% spot on! You had no idea we were on camera, it was fantastic. Than we got to see the results. The video work and editing was fantastic. The entire experience and ease of everything made an already stressful event for planning that much easier! Ryan and team are without a doubt a 5 star organization. Paul & Liane

Profile Picture Paul, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When my now-husband and I were making a list of services we would need for our wedding, one thing we were unsure of was whether or not a videographer would be needed if we had a photographer. I'm so glad we decided to get a videographer because nothing compares to actually being able to relive really important moments.

We spent some time searching around for the perfect one, and based off a friend's recommendation, we found Ryan's company, Seattle Wedding Videography. The packages were insanely reasonably priced for the services provided. I looked at a bunch of other companies, and they were laughingly expensive with very limited services. I contacted Ryan for a quote late one night, and I was so surprised he responded with a detailed quote within a couple hours! We set up a meeting with him and were impressed at how important it was to him that we had an amazing wedding to remember. He really expressed wanting to help create something we could always go back to if we wanted to relive it. It didn't take us long to sign our contract with him.

Our videographers, Sarah and Josh, were wonderful. They took some amazing footage, some that I didn't realize they had been around to take! The quality of clips they each took helped create such an amazing video that made me cry when I watched it. Ryan had asked me to submit a few songs for the video, but I had difficulty providing him with enough. He managed to pick some perfect ones that helped make it a day to remember.

Ryan is smart, friendly, professional, and very passionate about his work. All these qualities are also reflected in the people in his company. I highly recommend these guys because without them, the day would have been committed to just a distant memory that is relived through photos. Thank you to SWV for sharing this special day with us.

Profile Picture Krystle, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We found Seattle Wedding Videography by Googling "best wedding Videography in Tacoma." Ryan has been easy to work with, very prompt in communication and professional. Sarah did a great job capturing the day and we will enjoy the video for years to come. The packages are reasonably priced and the finished product is great.

Profile Picture Audrey, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Documentary, Traditional, Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I highly recommend using Seattle Wedding Videography. They are very professional and cost effective - tough to find that quality for the price. Overall, we had a great experience working with them. I was an "out of town" bride and Ryan (the owner) was very responsive and communicative to ensure all my questions were asked and details sorted before the big day. Josh was our videographer for the wedding. He was wonderful, had a very peaceful presence. He captured all of the special moments of the day - yet I barely notice he was there! The editing process was easy and Ryan continued to be very responsive. We were very pleased with how the video turned out.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had a wonderful experience with Seattle Wedding Videography. Ryan was very communicative and prompt with responding to our questions and working through the details of our wedding day. Sarah was our videographer, and she was great! All of the important moments were captured and we’re very pleased with how the wedding video turned out. She coordinated well with the photographer/other vendors too, so that was one less thing to worry about.

The price was very reasonable as well; it will be tough to find a better value in the area. Altogether, I would highly recommend Seattle Wedding Videography.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, DVD, Cinematic

These guys did such an amazing job!! They got shots we didn't even ask for or knew happened at the wedding--they did an amazing job setting up a video booth for everyone to comment. It's truly the best memorialization of our extremely special day. They nailed the DVD set too--book these guys now!!!

Profile Picture Adam, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our wedding video was absolutely amazing, Ian did a great job

Profile Picture Niki, 10/15/16, 1 Review