Seattle Royal Town Car Reviews

1 User photo

Seattle Royal Town Car 1

George · Married on 09/06/2019

Get away car

I needed to book a car as a gift for a friend for his wedding - Guri (the owner) was absolutely wonderful in helping me choose an available car and coordinating everything. The car was a surprise for the bride and she cried when it pulled up in front of her house - absolutely beautiful. Everyone complimented the unique Tesla model X of the Royal towncar & limo worldwide chauffeur service compared to the beautiful, but expected white. , the driver was a perfect gentleman who shared some of the history of the car which added to the bride and groom having a very special experience. If you are considering a unique vehicle for your special event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Natalie Brewer · Married on 06/15/2019

Better than expected

I hired them for my wedding getaway car!! The Tesla X!!! They were on time and our driver was so great. He took pictures of us and we didn’t even know he was doing it. We love it. He caught some great moments that our wedding photographer didn’t get! The car was beautiful and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 08/05/2019