Seattle Floral Design Reviews

115 | Seattle, WA

115 Reviews for Seattle Floral Design

Celon Valimar · Married on 09/06/2019

Magical and Gorgeous Florals!

I picked Seattle Floral Design for my wedding flowers and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Lana. the owner of this shop, is a gem. For one, her customer service is outstanding. And her prices for the products and service you receive are very reasonable. When we met in person, she brought portfolios of her work to help me with color combinations and ideas. I could tell right then she is a true artist. My wedding was on a Seattle-based small cruise ship, so I knew we had to keep it simple.

I am still in awe over Lana's sense of design. All our bouquets were gorgeous, fragrant, fresh and full. And when I walked onto the boat for my wedding, I felt like I had walked into a fairy tale. So many people also came up to me that night and said the exact same thing to me. The centerpieces were lush and beautiful, the linens Lana brought were perfect, the scent of fresh-cut flowers filled the air, and the lanterns were lit and glowing. I credit Lana with creating that ambiance and mood. She listens to what you want, then creates your vision, but beyond your wildest dreams! If you are looking for gifted, creative florist with A+ customer service, I recommend Seattle Floral Design.

Sent on 10/13/2019

Brad Kilgus · Married on 08/18/2019

Highly Recommended!

We were very happy with every aspect of our experience with Seattle Floral Design. Our floral and rentals from Seattle Floral essentially made up all of the décor for our wedding and we received so many compliments about how beautiful it was. Lana was responsive and pleasant to work with from beginning to end. She really did an excellent job identifying our style preferences and working through all of the details with us to develop our vision. She was also honest with her pricing and accommodating of our budget. The cost was very reasonable for the amount of work she put and the level of quality in the end result.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Bo Zhang

Bo Zhang · Married on 08/18/2019

Highly anticipated but still beyond expectations

Choosing Lana as our florist is the best decision we had made for our wedding. We had high expectation for her because lots of our friends including wedding planner had recommended her, but her work still exceeds our expectation.

(10/10) Great consultant for flower choice. Lana is really professional. She will listen to your requirements and ideas, but she also give her honest opinion. She might felt little strong opinion at first, but we glad to hear her professional suggestion, and final result turn out to be really good.

(11/10) Aesthetic of wedding flower and decor
    Lana and her team arrive in time, it is very hot summer day. They had no complains. And they does not take a break until everything is done. The flowers looks AMAZING at wedding day, we took much memorable photos. After I told guests can took flowers home if they like them, all the guest are went crazy and took everything away in 5 minutes.

(10/10) Be your friend and beyond
    Lana is such a nice person to be friend with. Few weeks before the wedding, we went to her home to finalize the choice of flower and rental, she is very patient and spent nearly 3~4 hours with us, and she give her honest suggestion on every single item. And she showed us her cute cat, and told us lots of good stories. She treat us not just like customers but also friends.
    She is also very generous, we broke some rental glasses, she does not mad at us at all, she worked out a solution that minimizes the lost for both of us. Really appreciate !

In summary, choosing Lana is a no-brainer if you choose to get married in Great Seattle Area.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Kendra · Married on 11/03/2018

Great to work with!

Lana is absolutely fantastic to work with. She’s very creative and her floral arrangements are so beautiful. I walked in to our ceremony and reception space and was so happy with the result. She helped make my vision for my wedding come true. Thank you Lana!!

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Formo · Married on 09/23/2018

She created our fairytale

Our story is like a fairytale....two people meeting as kids and becoming friends, then life taking us in separate directions, to only come back together. Lana helped us create our fairytale setting with her breathtakingly beautiful flowers. She created exactly what I was envisioning. She was a dream to work with. I can’t say enough great things about Lana. I had so many of our wedding guests say that they have never seen such a beautiful wedding!!! I couldn’t have been happier with everything she did for us to not only help us create our fairytale setting, but help us have our perfect day.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Mackinzie · Married on 09/08/2018

Lana is AMAZING. Our wedding was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined because of her work. She is so easy to work with, and really cares about her clients and the end result.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2018

Lana is absolutely AMAZING! She took the time to understood my vision (different from current wedding trends) and make it come to life! She is so easy to work with and truly cares about her brides, going above and beyond to make our day everything that we ever dreamed of. Our guests couldn't say enough about how beautiful the flowers were. I wish I could have another wedding just to work with her again :)

Sent on 09/13/2018

Lili · Married on 07/20/2018

Lana is the best!!!!!!! I highly recommend her to anybody who is planning a wedding. She is friendly, efficient, responsive, flexible, professional and she has great taste for making the flowers beautiful! I love all the flower design she created for my wedding. The flowers are one of my favorite part of my own wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Z

Zhan · Married on 02/10/2018

Lana is the best florist in Seattle area, the wedding will not be as beautiful as it is without her contribution. Work with her is very pleasant and she had a straight forward process for us to make it as easy as possible. She has a lot of experiences so that she can picture all your ideal flowers out and make it real in your day. She also help you to pick all of your wedding colors so that they can be naturally match up together. Everything she did is great and we appreciated her work very much!!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • F

Fadhila · Married on 12/31/2017

Where do I begin.....Lana literally made my wedding. Without her and her beyond beautiful flowers and decorations my wedding would not have been complete. She knew exactly what my dream wedding was going to be and boy did she deliver. She even went out of her way to help me find black Sequin table cloths and black chairs. Which is very hard to do in Seattle. On my Wedding day she really went above and beyond to exceed my expectations. She cares about you and will do her best to make you happy. I would highly recommend her, please trust me when I say She is the absolute best and you will be so Happy! I can't stress enough on how Gorgeous my wedding was because of her. She is a dime in a dozen & very special!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • F

Faye · Married on 09/23/2017

I am writing here to thank Lana for the incredibly beautiful flowers on my wedding day. I am really happy that I chose her . I knew it was going to be beautiful as I heard about her great work through word of mouth. But I was wrong, I did not know Lana's work was stunning yet reasonably priced. There has been so much trust in our collaboration. People went crazy about the beautiful floral arch at the ceremony and they couldn't stop singing praises about the flowers at the reception.

I am glad that I have picked Lana A few brides-to-be has asked for the florists name. Choose Lana and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/07/2017

Keilee · Married on 09/16/2017

Lana is the best florist in the Seattle area hands down. My Husband and I are more than happy with the quality, and service she provided. She was able to take a vision and turn it to life and make it beautiful. She has an uncanny ability to make any color scheme work, and always provides the freshest flowers. Our guest have been raving about how beautiful the flowers were for the past month (since our wedding). She is absolutely wonderful to work with and has so much experience and vision for decor. I would highly recommend her to anyone I know getting married. If you hire Lana I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Paula · Married on 09/09/2017

I've known Lana since I was 5 years old. Having her do my flowers had made my day even more special. She had also helped me with planning my wedding with recommending vendors and giving her input on colors of my bridesmaids dress and groomsmen vests. Lana has such creative ideas and I recommend her to everyone who is getting married. My husband and I were more than pleased and were just blown away at the work that she did to make our day beautiful and special!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Jeannine · Married on 07/29/2017

Being the mother of the bride, I have used more than twenty excellent florists over my lifetime for various family and professional events. Lana Spagnoli's creations are the best that I have ever seen. Every arrangement was elegant turning the wedding into a fairytale event for the bride and groom. The flowers set the mood for the happy occasion we were celebrating. Every flower used was as fresh and as gorgeous as each could be---and there were so many flowers! The pin lighting used on those beautiful flower arrangements throughout the ballroom, just highlighted the beauty of the flowers even more. It was a pleasure to work with Lana who brings such practical advice based on her vast experience of decorating weddings in the Seattle area. She even made a flower chandelier over the bride and groom at the head table and beautifully draped the wall behind the wedding party which completed the ethereal look of the room. So pretty. Thank you, Lana, for the wonderful job did which was so superbly done!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Larisa · Married on 07/22/2017

I would give Lana ten stars if i could. Her perfectionism, creativity and eye for detail is extraordinary.

Everything at our wedding looked stunning, like out of a dream. The bouquet colors reminded me of a sunset. My guests would not stop talking about how beautiful the flowers were, so I made sure they got to take some home. :)

We met with Lana in person a few times to discuss options and design. Even if you know nothing about flowers, or have no idea what you want, Lana will create something to take your breath away. We rented vases and other decorations from her, and her team set up and took down everything. Once I knew what colors I wanted, I completely trusted Lana. She is a pro.

We were surrounded by so much beauty and love, and have Lana in part to thank.

Sent on 07/28/2017

BIJUN · Married on 07/16/2017

I just want to say thanks Lana for all her beautiful floral designs and thanks for her hard work! The flowers are so beautiful, it is just like what I imagined and even far exceed my expectations. When first saw all the flowers, I almost cried. I wish I can post photos here so you all can see how amazing her floral design is! Lana is so patient and responsible, we spent 3 nights just working on the floral designs and ideas, we figured out every little details. I was so touched that someone could spend this much time and energy for my wedding. Lana is an elegant and classy person herself, you can totally trust her on her aesthetic and her design!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Ria · Married on 07/02/2017

To this day, my husband and I still can’t stop thinking about how grateful we are to hire Lana as the florist for our wedding! I was looking at some other florist options too in the area; however once I found Lana and her Seattle Floral Design website, I kind of knew she would be the one to hire. She has TONS (really TONS) of great ideas but at the same time she also listens to our inputs as well. We had countless email exchanges and meetings as I’m quite particular with how the flower and the overall décor will look for our wedding. Lana was happy to have us at her place every time to talk through our ideas and reach a decision. She’s also willing to step out of her comfort zone to try on new ideas that we brought up. On our wedding day, she and her team worked so hard to put our vision into reality, and all of our hard work paid off! They handled the room flip smoothly, not a single glitch happened on the day! We have local guests as well as international guests at our wedding, all of them still rave about how beautiful and stunning the flowers and the décor are. We also got a lot of compliments that our wedding is the most beautiful wedding they ever attended. So there you go, I would highly recommend her if you’re looking for a florist in the Seattle area. Trust me, she’s worth every penny. I would give her 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Tamara · Married on 10/15/2016

Lana was amazing to work with! Our flowers looked gorgeous and exceeded all of my expectations. There was nothing I would have done differently with my flowers. We got so many compliments on our flowers and our guests were very impressed. With other weddings I went to over the summer, the florists were using artificial flowers for flowers that weren't in season. None of our flowers were artificial and everything that we used was in season and worked amazingly for our fall wedding. Trust Lana and what she has in mind, she will choose flowers that work perfectly for the atmosphere you are going for. Our three words to describe our wedding were simple, classy and elegant. She nailed this and I would highly recommend her to anyone. One word of warning, when she offers to have you pay for her to come back and pick up the glassware and drapery I would highly suggest it, especially if you have drapery. The drapery poles are very long and you need a large vehicle - we had to use a full size truck bed and the poles still stuck up a bit. Save your family the trouble of packing everything up and have Lana come back to pick everything up.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Gina · Married on 09/25/2016

I want to write the greatest thank you note and tell you what a truly amazing job that you did. The flowers were so much amazing and gorgeous than we had imagined.The colors and combinations of flowers just matches the barrel room so well. We received tons of compliments from guests. It has been truly pleasure to have you to do our flowers.
    Thaaaaank you again for helping on our wedding. If I have friends getting married I will definitely ask them go and see you.

Sent on 10/08/2016

ALEXANDRA · Married on 09/18/2016

Seattle Floral Design has done an amazing job at our wedding!

Our wedding was small and intimate and we wanted every detail to correspond to the warm, friendly, tender ,family atmosphere.
    Lana and her team expressed our vision through their gorgeous, yet gentle floral arrangements!

My desired color combination was lavender-white-dusty pink. And Lana's exquisite taste and stylish designs brought to life the most amazing flower arrangements.
    We couldn't be happier with the way our ceremony venue looked! And I could only dream about having such elegant wedding!

Our venue not only looked fantastic but smelled awesome, as those beautiful roses started to appear on the tables :)

In addition, I would like to mention Lana's exceptional personality. After our first phone conversation, I knew that this was the designer I wanted to work with.
    Lana shows sincere interest and extreme care to every project she works on. Her attention to our ideas ( big and small) and her gentle recommendations have resulted in the most wonderful outcome. Her team arrived on time and worked extremely fast, showing the highest level of professionalism.

I want to highly recommend Lana and Seattle Floral Design to every bride to be! If you would like to have a memorable wedding and surround yourself with most gorgeous flowers on your special day, you should totally work with Seattle Floral Design!

Thank you so much for making a huge difference and being a part of our most amazing day!!!

Alexandra and Vincent Zhao.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2016

Lana at Seattle Floral was worth every penny spent. She was so accomadating with every step of the process. Completely stress free experience! The flowers were stunning, our ceremony arrangements and design were flawless! I would not change one thing about my experience with Seattle Floral Design.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Michael · Married on 09/10/2016

Stunning job! Seattle Floral turned the country club at Newcastle into a magical place for our double wedding. The details were spot on. The design was exactly what we asked for. The entire venue looked fantastic in large part due to Seattle Floral design team. Thank You

Sent on 11/04/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/04/2016

Lana was really great to work with. She was very flexible on the day of the wedding and really helped to make all the arrangements and day go smoothly. Her arrangements were beautiful and very close to what I envisioned.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Rose · Married on 08/27/2016

Lana you are beyond amazing! So here's a sincere thank you for the amazing job that you did for our wedding! There are no words to explain the amazing flowers and the incredible job you did! We were totally blown away at how beautiful the arrangements were. It's phenomenal! Flowers were delivered on time and absolutely perfect! Your drapes designs are absolutely gorgeous! Thank you again for making our evening all the more memorable! We will happily recommend you to anyone needing flowers, and especially to any bride who wants her wedding flowers to be perfect. Thank you truly for your breathtaking work!. You dazzled us!

Rose & Jeff