26 Reviews for Seasons Café & Catering

Local (1)
Southern (1)
26 Seasons Café & Catering Reviews

2.0

Did not provide vegan meals as requested and it was a struggle to not even get a full refund. Would not book again.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering

Eveyone loved the food and were so excited to have breakfast for dinner. Was told hat they had shown up a touch late, but everything seemed to be up and running very quickly by the time that the line was open to eat. Was told by a guest there seemed to be a bit of a back-up on the action station, but was also told that when it was noticed, Julie one of the owners, took action and corrected the situation immediately. Another guest, was late in getting food and by the time he had arrived, food was starting to be put alway, he asked if he was still able to get some and the staff promptly made the food available so he was able to eat. I had also noticed the staff walking around and picking g up plates and such and asking guests how everything was. Overall this was a great experience.

Profile Picture Christopher , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Season's Cafe & Catering was perfect for our wedding! We had Breakfast for Dinner and they were great to add advice and items that made the event all come together!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Seasons Catering Catered my daughters wedding and they were Absolutely Amazing! They were Very professional and did a wonderful job serving our guests. Their food was top notch. I would recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture davina, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Don't look anywhere else, this is your caterer! Not only did they put a full menu together over the phone (first phone call) but they provided amazing service and the most AMAZING food!! They are super affordable, provided dishware, silverware, and glasses. Not to mention how fun and professional they are. You can tell after one conversation that to them, food is a passion, not just a job. Our wedding was an intimate, outdoor experience with focus on the 4 course farm to table dinner. Wow, I can't describe how perfect it was. Seasons cooked local, farm fresh food right in front of everyone and spoke about the food to let us know where it came from. It was the best experience! Their servers were on top of it and the staff were genuinely having a good time even though they were working. Everyone loved the wedding and it's because Seasons made it more than food at a wedding, they made it an experience that everyone is still talking about.

Profile Picture User7836201, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Local, Seafood, Southern, Set Up, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)

Seasons did a great job. The staff was very professional and the food was delicious!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our guests loved our food and Chelsea and Julie were so easy to work with. I highly recommend Seasons Catering and will use them again for other events!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/26/17, 1 Review
4.3

Service was great; food was fair.

Profile Picture Rose, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The staff was very professional. The food was wonderful.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was amazing! People were raving about it after the wedding! Everything was perfect and exactly what I wanted. Staff was great and had everything set up perfectly!

Profile Picture Haley, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

When working with seasons cafe, we had a mostly pretty smooth experience. The presentation of the food at our wedding was beautiful and the food tasted great. I did not like that we didn't have tasting done until I came in and asked to try a few things. I feel like that could have been offered prior. I didn't love the tasting when I did try it, and after making some comments, the outcome was exactly what we wanted so they really work with you to make you happy which is great. Overall a good experience.

Profile Picture Aleksandra, 8/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: American, Greek, Buffet, Delivery, Set Up

We ordered Appetizers ; cheese and crackers, assorted fruits. Main course for salad,, rolls,
Grilled vegetables, shrimp and grits, beef tenderloin. The portion was very generous and tasted so good, presentation was beautiful, got so many compliments. We also requested them to serve the cake and they did a wonderful job. You won't be disappointed with them. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Sachiko, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Seasons Catering has EXCEPTIONAL food! I was impressed with both the food and presentation. We got the beef tenderloin and shrimp & grits for the wedding... and it was perfection. We got so many compliments from our guests that it was the BEST wedding food they've ever had. And I, as the bride, had second helpings. My Aunt was commenting that she's never seen a bride eat so much at her wedding! Haha! It was that good. Thanks again, Julie, and to all staff at Seasons Catering. I highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, American, Seafood

Can't say enough about Season's Catering-Julie and Mark were so flexible, understanding, attentive and calming voices in the hectic decision-making process. I asked them if they would just follow me around to keep me calm! The food was delicious and beautifully presented. They met and exceeded all expectations!

Profile Picture Julie , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

So glad we chose Season's to cater our wedding! It's obvious they know what they're doing. The owner Julie is amazing and put me at ease the final weeks leading up to the wedding. I definitely recommend Seasons to anyone! I barely got to try and of the food because I was pulled in different directions but we got many compliments.

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Season's is by far the best!! They did a excellent job for my wedding. We had tons of food, its wonderful quality and it was delicious! They gave me everything I wanted and even at our tasting gave me options. All my guests were asking who my caterer was. Chelsea and Julie were patient with me, listened all my ideas and helped me sort through all the details. They gave me exactly what I wanted and we stayed in budget. I highly recommend them, best around.
Thanks guys!
Xoxo

Profile Picture Jordan, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

I would rate them top notch! They served amazing food ranging from appetizers to a full course dinner including a gorgeous dessert (favorite of the bride). The presentation was gorgeous, the servers were professional and accommodating and the food was amazing! My favorite was the lamb chops - delicious! It was a pleasure to speak with Julie as well. A special thank you for all they did for our bride and groom and entire wedding celebration!

Profile Picture Sue, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We worked with this company from the start of our wedding process. We went to meet with them and they were hired on the spot. The food choices were fabulous and the staff was professional and had high energy. The brisket was mouthwatering and the presentation was amazing. This company is innovative and not your ordinary caterer. I would recommend them for any type of event,

Profile Picture Denise, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Excellent wedding vendor; we couldn't have been happier with the food or the staff!

Profile Picture Danny, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Excellent catering! The price was very reasonable, ingredients fresh, and staff wonderful. You cannot go wrong with Season's!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Absolutely wonderful selection and delicious options! We were so happy to use Seasons Cafe to cater our wedding, and we frequent the restaurant for dinner too! Very professional and responsive, everything was set up accordingly without much direction. Everyone was really impressed by the shrimp and grit cakes! Would use again for sure. Thanks for everything for our perfect day!

Profile Picture Kristin, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Be assured that Chelsea's responsiveness will be prompt. All of my questions/concerns via email were answered quickly. Food is awesome. I love the public food tastings the provide. I wished I'd opted for that when I invited my family to attend as the presentation for the public ones give you a better look at the big picture (i.e. what you'd actually receive for your event -presentation, etc.) and not just an opportunity to taste the food. The only drawback is that there is a $2/slice charge for cake cutting. I found that to be excessive and luckily found someone who did an excellent job and only charged 1/4 of what I would've paid. In their defense though, I was clearly informed of this fee upfront -so there is really no nickel and diming -it's just what they charge! Overall great food, great professionalism, great customer service. I received so many compliments on the food so I'm happy!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The appetizers and meal served at my daughter's wedding were delicious and plentiful. Julie took care of everything and was a pleasure to work with, was respectful or or time and our budget. She truly wanted everything to be just right!

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The cake is wonderful and beautiful- go for it!

Profile Picture Grant, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They are very easy to work with and really pay attention to creating a unique experience for your special occasion.

Profile Picture User7933626, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews