Seaside Strings Reviews

113 | Naples, FL

113 Reviews for Seaside Strings

Erica · Married on 11/20/2010

It was an absolute pleasure, from start to finish, working with Seaside Strings for my wedding. They played at my wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Seaside Strings is extremely professional and talented. I would not hesitate to recommend them for any major event, especially a wedding!

Sent on 01/11/2011

Erica · Married on 11/20/2010

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our decision to use Seaside Strings during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. They are extremely professional, and offer such a wide variety of music genres/songs. Family and friends are still commenting on how beautiful Seaside Strings made our wedding. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/29/2011

danielle · Married on 08/21/2010

I used a trio from seaside strings to play for our ceremony. They did an amazing job! They set up right on the beach and played before, during and after the ceremony. The music and set up was beautiful. It really added a nice touch to the ceremony.

Sent on 03/13/2011

Julie · Married on 04/10/2010

Seaside Strings was the perfect quartet to play for our reception. We had a beach ceremony and the music helped make it beautiful. They were very professional and easy to work with. Great band for your ceremony!

Sent on 03/19/2011
  • KK

Lynda · Married on 06/25/2009

We had a small outdoor ceremony at the beach, and Vivian playing violin was perfect for our needs. She was very accomodating with music selection, and when the start of the ceremony was delayed for approx 15 minutes due to a storm, she played for the guests waiting inside the hotel lobby.

Sent on 07/28/2009

Lori · Married on 02/01/2009

Seaside Strings is great! The contact person, Vivian, was a pleasure to work with. They have an extensive repertoire of Jewish music if anyone is in the market for it. We got engaged at Disney World, but we were having a traditional Jewish wedding. Vivian blended Disney songs with traditional Jewish wedding music. It was the perfect combination for us, and we were really pleased with it!

Sent on 02/14/2009
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2007

GREAT! Affordable, qualitative, flexible and professional!

Sent on 06/08/2008

Kerri · Married on 10/24/2015

Extremely talented group! Seaside Strings played at our ceremony and cocktail reception and it was beautiful and very elegant. They have a wide variety of music types and styles and I loved picking out the songs for them to play at the ceremony and reception (the tone we set with their music was different at each). It was a pleasure working with them and they do a truly exceptional job!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Vivian and seaside strings were professional, on time and did a wonderful job

Sent on 06/06/2013

sonia · Married on 04/29/2012

Vivienne was very professional and great communication! They sounded wonderfully and we loved every song they performed! we had great compliments on our ceremony!
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Lauren · Married on 05/22/2015

Seaside Strings came and performed music during the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding. They were simply amazing. They have a great selection of oldies and modern music to play as well as classical. It really took the wedding to a whole different level. Thank you Seaside Strings!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you Lauren! We loved the music you selected for us to play.It was a fun mix of songs. We enjoyed being a part of this special day!
  • xraygirl81

Terilyn · Married on 04/12/2008

These four musicians really made a difference in the elegance of the ceremony. Being an outside wedding, the music was so beautiful...my only wish as the bride was that I could have enjoyed it as much as the guests did!

Vivian, the contact person, was always available when I had questions and did her best to accommadate my taste. Looking back, it was one of the best choices I made for the wedding. Oh, and when at last minute (by that I mean a couple of weeks), I was able to have her stay for another hour for the cocktail hour and play more music at an additional charge, but it was very easy and I appreciated it very much. They play flawlessly and it really made my ceremony from pretty one to an exquisite one. I got compliments all night on how classy it was to have them there :) A+++++

Sent on 08/05/2008

Jennifer · Married on 03/24/2007

Our string trio--was absolutely wonderful! They worked with us on our songs that we wanted to play and had an extensive repetoire. They even worked with a soloist that we hired from a different company at the last minute. It was really beautiful! I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 03/26/2008