Seaside Strings Reviews

113 | Naples, FL

113 Reviews for Seaside Strings

• Robin

Robin · Married on 12/22/2012

We choose to have a string trio and this added such a nice, classy touch to our ceremony. I grew up playing the violin and had played a Phantom of the Opera song in middle school. I had told them about this, and so they made sure they played this while I could hear it. Working with them was easy, and they were very flexible in having to move from the beach, to the garden terrace for cocktail hour.

Sent on 12/28/2012

Vivian was great to work with! She was very patient and helpful in the decision making process. She even learned to play one of my favorite pieces of music that she previously did not have in her repertoire. She is very talented and I am so happy to have used her music service!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Clare · Married on 12/01/2012

Seaside Strings has a wide variety of music to choose from and helped make our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour very personalized! We loved them!

Sent on 12/10/2012

Aaron · Married on 10/20/2012

The very definition of high quality and professionalism, Vivian and company did a fantastic job at our wedding ceremony. We were very pleased with the flawless music & the tone that was set thanks to them.

Sent on 10/26/2012
  • User2085257 · 2+ years ago

They did a wonderful job at the ceremony and the cocktail hour. I would definitely recommend them. Very professional and played beautiful music.

Sent on 10/18/2012

Patricia · Married on 09/02/2012

Seasidestrings was amaizing!!!
    Vivian is so easy to work with, she's sweet and very professional..we select a duo of Violin and Cello SOUNDS BEAUTIFULL....
    I was dreaming to have one of my best friends singing the Ave Maria for us during the ceremony and Vivian did everything so easy for her to be able to do it and it was INCREDIBLE...
    I'm glad we selected SEASIDESTRINGS for the ceremony and cocktail hour, all guest commented how beautifull the music was...

Sent on 09/13/2012

Seaside Strings's reply:

We are thrilled that you were so pleased with Seaside Strings. We really appreciated the warm response we received from everyone! Best wishes!

Erin & Chris · Married on 08/05/2012

Vivian was very easy to work with long distance (we did all of our planning over email) and was more than happy to learn a new song for us (the Glasgow Love Theme from Love Actually). When there was an unplanned pause before the bridesmaids entered, the quartet flawlessly extended the song length without anyone noticing so that they finished perfectly with the last bridesmaid (I wouldn't have known if they hadn't mentioned it in their blog!) They really added a perfect touch to our ceremony!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Seaside Strings did an excellent job at our wedding! Vivian was wonderful to work with while planning our big day! The music was excellent and played exactly as we planned! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Carolyn · Married on 06/01/2012

For my ceremony and cocktail hour, I decided on have a violinist and cellist. Vivian did an amazing job. She was so great to work with, helped me pick out songs for the ceremony, and showed up before the ceremony started to set p and play music as guests were being seated. I definitely recommend Seaside Strings to any bride in the Naples area looking for an amazing and talented violinist. Thanks!

Sent on 06/10/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2012

Working with Vivian at Seaside Strings was such a pleasure. She accommodated all of my requests and gave me great suggestions. She is so sweet and professional. They sound absolutely breathtaking and are definitely worth every penny. Everyone raved about the string trio after the wedding, so I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to add something special to their ceremony. Here is a clip of their work at my wedding: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhtHVjafc_E&feature=youtu.be

Sent on 06/09/2012

Jerome · Married on 05/19/2012

We used Seaside Strings to perform at our outdoor May (2012) wedding in Naples. The experience was outstanding in every way. Vivian was very easy and professional in our dealings and the quality of the music and the entire experience was exceptional. Many guests commented on the beautiful touch that the strings added to the ceremony. The inventory of music from which to select was amazingly broad and the play list they performed was done so with grace and precision. We loved every minute of the music which continued until the sun finished setting over the gulf. We would do it again.

Sent on 06/08/2012

Ashley · Married on 05/18/2012

Seaside Strings performed beautifully for my ceremony and cocktail hour. I would absolutely recommend their services to any bride considering a wedding on Marco Island.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Carla · Married on 05/17/2012

Seaside strings were an excellent touch to our wedding. Not only was the music fantastic, but Vivian and staff were so accommodating. The guests also commented on how beautiful the music was. I highly recommend them!!

Thank you Vivian, you made our day so special!!

Sent on 05/22/2012
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/05/2012

Vivian at Seaside Strings was so professional. You could definitely tell that she knew what she was doing. She was so great at planning. We weren't exactly sure what songs we wanted to have played, but Vivian worked with us to find the perfect songs. Also, if there's a popular song that you like, chances are that Seaside Strings can play it. I walked down the aisle to "Can't help falling in love," and it was so beautiful. I wish that I could've sat and listened to all of the music before the ceremony began. Our string trio was fantastic.

Elizabeth · Married on 05/05/2012

We selected this music because we both love the violin. It was elegant and beautiful, exceeding our expectations. The choices of music were so appropriate and meaningful to us. The prelude music consisting of some of our favorites was very well done. The music made our celebration ever so lovely. Thank you Vivian.

dori · Married on 05/04/2012

Seaside strings were absolutley AMAZING...they got back to me asap,which i loved.they made our wedding day a success. I would highly reccomend them to everyone.thank u again for making our day so beautiful.. it was beyond our expectations.

Ellen · Married on 04/13/2012

We arranged a violin-viola duo through Vivian and they did a great job playing during our ceremony.
    Vivian had some good song recommendations and arranging the music beforehand went very smoothly

Sent on 05/16/2012

Jenn · Married on 04/07/2012

Seaside Strings played during my ceremony and were wonderful. Vivian was extremely easy to work with and she was very responsive with any request I had before the wedding.

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • MrsSanders

Elizabeth · Married on 03/17/2012

We had the string trio at our wedding and worked most closely with Vivian, and everything was just wonderful! They are such a pleasure to work with, and even learned new songs for us! I really needed help from Vivian in choosing music because I wanted a nice mix of classical and contemporary and she really had some incredible recommendations! Everyone loved the music and it really made my beach wedding feel very elegant!

Sent on 04/05/2012

Tiffany · Married on 01/14/2012

Vivian...LOVE you!! What talent you have! You play so smooth and so beautifully; I really could just listen to you for hours on end! So thankful to have had you play at my wedding!

Sent on 04/02/2013

alexa · Married on 01/06/2012

Attentive, accommodating, and very enjoyable to listen to. We made arrangements out of state and could not have been more pleased. A talented group and very flexible (we were 25 minutes late), they had to play an extra 1/2 hour (and it cost very little). Heard many positive comments on the two ladies playing near the gulf and the couple. Thank you so much Vivian....we loved it!

Sent on 01/10/2012

Emily · Married on 12/30/2011

Seaside Strings played an integral role in our special day with all of our ceremony music. Because we were planning a destination wedding we were pleased to have found a vendor that was so accommodating and flexible during our planning process. We spoke a few times over the phone and sent many questions via e-mail. All communication responses were prompt and thorough. We had a few special requests and also incorporated some of their recommendations into our wedding music. During photos before the ceremony, we had some time to sneak away and thank Seaside Strings for being so wonderful and their music did not disappoint. Our guests are still talking about it. For these reasons and more, we highly recommend Seaside Strings!

Sent on 02/28/2012

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2011

Not only is Seaside Strings professional, responsive, and reasonably priced, but they are talented and wonderful! I had a string quartet play for both my ceremony and my cocktail hour on the beach. Vivian spent a considerable amount of time with me picking out my selections and helping me choose a mixture of music that would be both appropriate and unique to my husband and I. My guests all loved them, and they were an integral part to my wedding day. Thank you so much Vivian!

Sent on 07/21/2011

Megan · Married on 04/09/2011

Seaside Strings played before and during our ceremony and then at our cocktail hour. All of the events were outside. They were wonderful, and we received many compliments on the fantastic music.

Vivian worked with me to pick out selections that were both meaningful to us and fun. I loved surprising my husband, a huge Disney lover, with songs from Disney movies played during the cocktail hour. Seaside Strings is as excited to work with you as you are to have them.

Sent on 05/03/2011

ELLEN · Married on 11/27/2010

We were thrilled with the music the Seaside Strings trio provided at our beachside ceremony and cocktail hour at La Playa resort. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful music. Vivian was wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Sent on 12/26/2010