Seaside Strings Reviews

113 | Naples, FL

113 Reviews for Seaside Strings

Seaside Strings were great to work with!! Viviane was very responsive and helped with all of my questions! She offered great suggestions and made our ceremony perfect! Thank you!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Seaside Strings is worth every penny! Their music is so beautiful and Vivian is so easy to work with. I am so glad I hired them to play at my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 04/13/2014

Seaside Strings was the perfect piece to complete our intimate beach ceremony. Vivian played a great role in guiding us in song selections and suggesting new contemporary songs. Our friends and family were very complimentary on the music. The string duo helped up create an amazing photograph with a breath taking sunset, it's a memory that we will always cherish. Thank you Seaside Strings!

Sent on 08/09/2014

I hired the Sea Side Strings to preform at my ceremony. I wanted a beach wedding with beautiful live music and that is exactly what I received. I picked all the songs that I wanted them to preform and it was just perfect. They dressed professionally, were very easy to coordinate with my preist of when they should play and when they shouldn't. I believe they were very afordable and an absolute delight to work with. I would highly recommend them to any function, we received many, many compliments on our choice of music for our beach ceremony.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Courtney · Married on 01/25/2014

I'm a local wedding planner and I trusted Seaside Strings with ceremony music for my big day. Vivian worked with me ahead of time to make suggestions and go over every part of the music, from the time the guests begin being seated to the ceremony and postlude. They offer from classical to contemporary pop songs. The music was perfect and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/12/2014

Courtney,
    It really meant so much to me that you, as a wedding professional, chose Seaside Strings to be a part of your wedding day! I take the trust that you have in me and the trust of all our brides very seriously. I am committed, along with my colleagues, to ensuring that this special day in the lives of our clients is the best it can be.

Jennifer · Married on 12/29/2013

We had the best experience with Seaside Strings. We had a string quartet play our ceremony and cocktail hour. They are such a talented group. I worked primarily with Vivian in the planning process. She was so helpful and responsive. She had great suggestions on songs to play and was very helpful with navigating the unique setting at the Marriott Resort in Marco Island. We selected mostly contemporary music for our ceremony and it was BEAUTIFUL. It really helped set the mood for the whole ceremony. For the cocktail hour, Seaside Strings wowed all of our guests by playing Katy Perry, Chicago, and other top-40 hits. Everyone really enjoyed watching the sunset with such a beautiful soundtrack.

The whole group was extremely easy to work with. We had rain on our wedding day which put a big damper on our plans, but Seaside Strings was up for anything and ready to set up where needed. Their prices were very reasonable. I would strongly recommend them. Such an incredible job.

Sent on 01/22/2014

Seaside Strings's reply:

We are so grateful to the couple for this wonderful review! We are so glad the venue had a gazebo which provided protection for us. And, happy that the sun came out so we could have the cocktail hour on the beach as planned! We loved the music they chose for us, especially the special request of Seasons of Love, a great new addition to our repertoire.

It was a pleasure working with Seaside Strings. They added such wonderful music for my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Kuksy · Married on 10/31/2013

we had the pleasure of having these wonderful ladies play for our ceremony. All I can say is WOW! we didn't get to hear them play much until the actual ceremony but our guests raved constantly on how fantastic they where. our ceremony was running late, but they were so flexible and still worked with us. I would highly recommend them because they are so professional and have great arrangements...even pop songs you'd never thought would work, they played. LOVE THEM!!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

What a fun wedding this was for us! I really enjoyed meeting and working with this terrific couple! We loved the music that they chose for us and because of their requests we added great new songs to our repertoire list.

Vivian and her team were absolutely amazing! We loved everything and they really made our ceremony extra special!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Emily · Married on 10/25/2013

Vivian was simply amazing! Very helpful with making music selections and prompt to return emails and/or phone calls. She was so accommodating with our 2 vocalists and even offered to come to our rehearsal to practice timing for one of the pieces. I wish I would have had more time to listen to the beautiful violin and cello duet at our cocktail hour. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Emily planned such a beautiful ceremony. It was a pleasure to work with her and the vocalists! You can read about this wedding at my blog http://seasidestrings.wordpress.com

Beautiful music!! Exceeded expectations.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Laura · Married on 08/13/2013

Vivian at seaside strings was amazing. She played beautifully and it was perfect for a seaside wedding!

Sent on 08/24/2013
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2013

We had a great experience with Seaside Strings for our wedding ceremony! We chose to have a very simplistic violin ensemble, and Vivian and Susan did such a great job fulfilling that vision! They were extremely talented, professional, caring, and detail-oriented.

Seaside Strings allowed us to design our playlist then ordered it in a fashion suitable for our guests and interlaced songs that worked beautifully between our choices and those precessing down the aisle. Having the subtle, beautiful violin played during our ceremony was absolutely remarkable.

We highly recommend Seaside Strings. They went above and beyond to ensure our expectations met, happiness was achieved, and made every second count! Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/27/2013

Ariel · Married on 06/23/2013

I must say seaside strings was the absolute best choice for our wedding! They are wonderful people to work with!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you Ariel! I really enjoyed working with you! Best wishes to you and Michael!
    You can read about Ariel's wedding on my blog seasidestrings.wordpress.com

Shanna · Married on 05/19/2013

Seaside Strings did a fantastic job at our Marco Island wedding! They had a great song selection to choose from, and were eager to accommodate any special requests we had. Our trio played beautifully! I would definitely recommend them to all future brides!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Thank you Shanna!
    We love adding people's favorite music to our repertoire. Your request of Sea of Love was a great one and I think we will be playing that song a lot. Best wishes to you and Justin!

Jayne · Married on 05/18/2013

Vivian with Seaside Strings made my day! Her beautiful music played throughout my ceremony... it was absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend her, she is extremely talented!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you Jayne! I was honored to be a part of this very special day and I am so glad you enjoyed my music. Best wishes to you and Colin!

Dana · Married on 05/17/2013

Just the sweetest ladies who play the most beautiful music ! Vivian helped me plan all my music selections and was even able to play a song I had requested and it was simply unbelievable . It was just perfect for our beach wedding. Reasonable pricing and amazing musicians I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Dana was so wonderful to work with and inspired me to write about the process of choosing music for your ceremony.You can read about it at my blog, seasidestrings.wordpress.com

Jill · Married on 05/10/2013

Seaside Strings were just great! Vivian was a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding, and being from out of town, we were able to do everything via email and select the perfect songs for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. The music they provide is such a perfect touch to a beachside wedding. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding! :)

Sent on 06/10/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you so much Jill! Working with you by email worked out just great. It was such an amazing day for you and I wish you all the best!
    You can read about Jill's wedding at my blog, seasidestrings.wordpress.com

Lindsey · Married on 04/13/2013

I had the Seaside Strings play for my ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very professional, pleasant, and gave my wedding that elegant feel! My guest really enjoyed their mixture of music from traditional to now a day hits! I would definitely recommend Vivian and the Seaside Strings for any event!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Lindsay and Bryant chose such a beautiful venue! You can read about their wedding on my blog, seasidestrings.wordpress.com
    We enjoyed being a part of their special day!

Sarah · Married on 04/13/2013

Seaside Strings played at my wedding ceremony on the Beach in Marco Island. They did a phenomenal job of making my ceremony romantic and beautiful. The music was great and was easy to hear. The responsiveness of the musicians in coordinating songs and answering questions was quick. I would highly recommend Seaside Strings.

Sent on 04/26/2013

Victoria · Married on 04/06/2013

Seaside Strings did an excellent job at my wedding ceremony. I had an outdoor ceremony and I really loved the classical touch they added. Vivian was very very sweet and I enjoyed talking to her a few weeks before the wedding to go over the playlist and any other questions we had. She was able to suggest a few things and I simply loved having them there!

Sent on 06/11/2013

This was a destination wedding. All of the communication with Vivian was great and she was very responsive and accomodating. She provided great suggestions and the guests enjoyed the music. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

I really enjoy working with our Brides to help them choose their music. We have added many great songs to our repertoire lists due to special requests also.
    We find the guests do appreciate live music and we are thrilled when they come tell us they have enjoyed our music.

Debbie · Married on 02/23/2013

Vivian and her Seaside Strings could not have been a better choice. She was lovely to work with and quite helpful with the music selections. We had classical traditional music before and during the ceremony, with pops melodies at the cocktail reception immediately following. The group was professional, and I was totally pleased.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

We are thrilled that Debbie was so pleased with our music and we were so honored to be a part of her event. Her vision worked so nicely to have classical for the ceremony and pops music for the reception and really suited the venue. She made it fun for us as she chose a lot of our favorites as well as songs her guests enjoyed. It was a pleasure to work with her!

Tracey · Married on 12/31/2012

We had the cello and violin from Seaside Strings playing at our ceremony and through to the end of our cocktail hour and they were just wonderful! They provided such a romantic and elegant atmosphere and I can't say enough about the experience!

I had several "out of the box" songs I wanted played at our ceremony and Vivian didn't bat an eye. Even though for one, she had to find and learn the sheet music! Had I not known it ahead of time, I could have sworn they were all songs that they've played a million times, because on the day of the wedding I was blown away!

They played "I won't give up" by Jason Mraz for the processional and it was positively enchanting. For my walk down the aisle it was "Marry Me" by Train and the minute I heard it I burst into tears. It was perfect. And then, for the recessional it was "You are the Best Thing" by Ray Lamontagne (this was the toughie)...and it was so fun! So upbeat! So beautiful!

Sent on 01/11/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

Thank you Tracey! We are thrilled that you were so pleased and we really enjoyed performing the music you chose! It was fun for us too!
    We have added a lot of wonderful music to our repertoire due to special requests by our clients. We are able to accommodate most special requests if the sheet music is available.

They did a great job and were wonderful in accompanying my sister in a song that she sang during our ceremony!

Sent on 01/03/2013

Seaside Strings's reply:

It was a pleasure to work with you and your sister! I really enjoyed working on the song (grew to love it too!) and felt so glad to perform it for you since it meant a lot to you. We appreciate that your sister provided the sheet music in the key she needed. She was a very accomplished singer ( with a lovely voice) so we were able to put it together with just a short rehearsal prior to the ceremony. I hope to rearrange the score so we can perform it with out a vocalist.